PDA

View Full Version : i dont know waht to do..

greatxone
01-19-2005, 09:39 AM
usually the way i get in most of my protien is thru making a sandwich with turkey or tuna. the problem is the wheat bread im gettting as that HFCS in it and ive read that that is bad for you. i dont know how else i can put my tuna or turkey into my meals now to get protien. can someone help me out here? i dont know what to do. maybe post your diets for the day? that would help alot. il also rep you if you help. thanks alot.

souldamage2004
01-19-2005, 09:48 AM
I have two suggestions: 1) Look for a new kind of bread. I don't know if you have "Natures Own", but it is a 100% whoile wheat with no HFCS in it. Read the labels and find one that is cleaner. 2) Just cut the bread out and make your turkey with some instant brown rice and make your tuna with 3 or 4 egg whites. You can even throw in one whole egg if you want. I prefer only whites. I love my bread, that is why I looked around and found one that is free of anything unnatural. Good luck...

greatxone
01-19-2005, 10:48 AM
thanks for the help, any other suggestions for anyone else? thanks.

greatxone
01-19-2005, 11:23 AM
anyone?

arch stanton
01-19-2005, 12:03 PM
i take a can of tuna a day as a supplement, not a meal like in a sandwich...
i chug it down with water.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=389401

SNAKES
01-19-2005, 01:17 PM
Go to a place like Trader Joes or Wild Oats and get some Ezekiel bread. Its all natural, and seems to be the bread of choice among BBer's.

Josh37
01-19-2005, 02:12 PM
I have two suggestions: 1) Look for a new kind of bread. I don't know if you have "Natures Own", but it is a 100% whoile wheat with no HFCS in it. Read the labels and find one that is cleaner. 2) Just cut the bread out and make your turkey with some instant brown rice and make your tuna with 3 or 4 egg whites. You can even throw in one whole egg if you want. I prefer only whites. I love my bread, that is why I looked around and found one that is free of anything unnatural. Good luck...

Third option: Make your own bread! :cool: