PDA

View Full Version : One Meal a Week cheat?

JimInOC
01-16-2005, 11:00 AM
I usually give myself one meal a week (usually sat. night) where I don't count calories/carbs and protein and just eat whatever I want for that meal with some wine and/or beer

anyone else do the same? hows that been working out for ya?

I try to follow the moddo.. "you are what you do most of the time" :)

Adam444
01-16-2005, 11:17 AM
I don't think I can go a day without COUNTING calories. Even when I cheat, I like to know the damage.

JimInOC
01-16-2005, 11:26 AM
I know what you mean I usually still tried to count it but I gave up... just total guesses cause usually I dont know how to tell how many cals are in the meal.

Neo_Anthony
01-16-2005, 11:30 AM
i do that.. my metabolism is crazy so bulking or cutting i dont ever have to worry about ONE cheat meal.. but if its a friday or saturday night usually me and my friends just go chill places and eat w/e tastes hella good .. cheat meals once in a while are good.. but usually its social for me..

Newguy_UK
01-16-2005, 12:26 PM
If say you were a little peckish between meals would it be a bad thing if i had like mackerel or salmon to snack on or grapes or shud i just stick to my plan?

Lunchbox5424
01-16-2005, 01:15 PM
I allow my self a one meal a week cheat. It kinda keeps me sane during the week. If I get a really bad craving I can always tell myself Saturday is just a few days away. I went from 274pds. to 259pds. in the last month so I dont think it has been hurting me none. :P

BenchPsr83
01-16-2005, 01:24 PM
Honestly, I think if I cheat (especially when I go out with my friends), I'll just continue cheating more often. It's like, "1 meal can't hurt me" and I'll just keep saying that. So I haven't cheated yet and I don't really plan to.

-GS

mnbvcxz
01-16-2005, 01:55 PM
I have a whole day cheat every saturday, I just eat very clean during the week

BenchPsr83
01-16-2005, 02:19 PM
I have a whole day cheat every saturday, I just eat very clean during the week

If and when I have a whole cheat day, it would probably involve:

Eating a whole bottle of natural peanut butter
3 Large pizzas with extra cheese and double peperoni
As many boneless buffalo wings and I could choke down
Several cans of pesto sauce......just plain.

Oh, and a few pounds of chocolate.

I'm always hungry....can you tell?

-GS