PDA

View Full Version : This is bad thing? :(

BabyBodybuilder
07-31-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm in a pretty tight situation with money right now, and eggs and whey are cheap. So, would have eggs and whey as your two only protein sources throughout the day be bad?

As in, Whey Pre and Post workout, and eggs throughout the rest of the day. Oh, and cottage cheese at night and the small things of milk during the day. Is this bad? Its just that all the other things are a little over my budget at this point.

Aindreas
07-31-2007, 12:40 PM
You're 16, and your parents won't buy you meat?

Oddball8945
07-31-2007, 12:42 PM
i will teach you how to catch squirrels, doves and the occasional rabbit. They make good eats.

Eventully when you are experienced i will teach you the art of deer hunting and possibly fishing :)

but seriously dont your parents eat meat or buy cheese or anything?

Maxfits202
07-31-2007, 12:43 PM
stock up on tuna

BabyBodybuilder
07-31-2007, 01:01 PM
You're 16, and your parents won't buy you meat?

If you didn't see. I live in Florida, and the cost of living is enough to make anyone run broke. Eggs, whey are the cheapest sources of protein. Milk and Cottage cheese have skyrocketed here, but I've convinced my mom that I need them.

Not to tell everyone my life's story, but I currently don't even have a home. I'm actually living with my sister, mother, grandma, and I in a two bedroom apartment.

- Just the jest of things.

Aindreas
07-31-2007, 01:04 PM
If you didn't see. I live in Florida, and the cost of living is enough to make anyone run broke. Eggs, whey are the cheapest sources of protein. Milk and Cottage cheese have skyrocketed here, but I've convinced my mom that I need them.

Not to tell everyone my life's story, but I currently don't even have a home. I'm actually living with my sister, mother, grandma, and I in a two bedroom apartment.

- Just the jest of things.

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that, and sorry to bring up a touchy subject. But if that's what you've gotta fall back on, eggs and whey will get the job done. Sure, it may not be ideal, but you gotta do what you gotta do.

vinnie85
07-31-2007, 01:12 PM
get a job. i live in florida too and i got a job as a waiter when i was about 16... helped me lift alot... nutrition is extremely important... a single pay check will pay for CC for like a 4 months.

totalrookie
07-31-2007, 01:14 PM
Given your situation - in the grand scheme of things it seems that whey isn't the most important thing.

Aindreas
07-31-2007, 01:15 PM
Given your situation - in the grand scheme of things it seems that whey isn't the most important thing.

Whey is actually cheaper per serving than most other whole food protein sources. Given the somewhat desperate situation, it's probably not a bad choice.

BabyBodybuilder
07-31-2007, 01:22 PM

I get the ESA whey. Its 6lbs for 24$ which last me a very long time. So, whey is very important :D