PDA

View Full Version : Important sugar question

mike5fleming
07-30-2007, 03:41 PM
I am a 180 pound 15 year old. Starting in November after football season I am starting a huge bulk. I am thinking of taking about 7 grams of creatine a day, eating 5,000 calories and drinking one weider mega mass 4000 shake a day and having one muscle juice shake after working out. I was wondering if I am able to drink pop/soda and eat candy/ice cream during the bulk which will last about 8 months. I want to be 230 coming into football season next year. So I was wondering if you guys could tell me if you think its possible or not and if you could answer my question.

Thanks,

scoch
07-30-2007, 03:50 PM
I am a 180 pound 15 year old. Starting in November after football season I am starting a huge bulk. I am thinking of taking about 7 grams of creatine a day, eating 5,000 calories and drinking one weider mega mass 4000 shake a day and having one muscle juice shake after working out. I was wondering if I am able to drink pop/soda and eat candy/ice cream during the bulk which will last about 8 months. I want to be 230 coming into football season next year. So I was wondering if you guys could tell me if you think its possible or not and if you could answer my question.

Thanks,

the point of a bulk is to gain muscle, (with minimal fat gain), and eating Soda (HFCS-25+ grams of sugar per 8 oz), candy, and ice cream daily will ONLY help you gain Fat, and not muscle.

This isnt to say you can't eat them, but if you are really intent on getting up to 230 lbs with as much muscle as possible, eat the "cheat foods" in moderation

mike5fleming
07-30-2007, 03:53 PM
the point of a bulk is to gain muscle, (with minimal fat gain), and eating Soda (HFCS-25+ grams of sugar per 8 oz), candy, and ice cream daily will ONLY help you gain Fat, and not muscle.

This isnt to say you can't eat them, but if you are really intent on getting up to 230 lbs with as much muscle as possible, eat the "cheat foods" in moderation

Thanks a lot I am really looking forward to start this up.

The Solution
07-30-2007, 05:02 PM

Thanks,

that could be possibly the worst idea ever.. why would u ever considering all those ****ty foods in a bulking diet? if ur looking to bulk stick to eating whole foods instead of weight gainer shakes in the first place

they are loaded with sugar.. and a lot of sugar will lead to fat gain

looks like ur looking to put on a gut by the way u want to bulk

also taking in 5k calories at 180 is just retarted.. i dont know if ur trying to bulk any muscle or bulk a stomach.. by the way it looks like ur going to gain a lot of BF.. have fun trying to cut that out later in life

mike5fleming
07-30-2007, 05:22 PM
that could be possibly the worst idea ever.. why would u ever considering all those ****ty foods in a bulking diet? if ur looking to bulk stick to eating whole foods instead of weight gainer shakes in the first place

they are loaded with sugar.. and a lot of sugar will lead to fat gain

looks like ur looking to put on a gut by the way u want to bulk

also taking in 5k calories at 180 is just retarted.. i dont know if ur trying to bulk any muscle or bulk a stomach.. by the way it looks like ur going to gain a lot of BF.. have fun trying to cut that out later in life

**** you ******* it was just a question no need to be a dick about it.