PDA

View Full Version : Tuna w/ Raisins? Anyone else eat this?

timers
01-12-2005, 04:42 PM
The other day I found out that you can mix raisins with tuna, and its actually really good.

I was looking for a way to sweet up my can of tuna without adding any condiments, or anything else. Raisins were the best choice.

If you like both, try this. Its really good. I put about .25 cup of raisins or so for every can. Raisins add sweetness, and it goes together pretty well.

:)

Riceboi
01-12-2005, 04:54 PM
I guess it could work, however I don't know if I'm brave enough to try it. lol
Next time I eat tuna I will try it though.

timers
01-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Ya I didnt think many people would consider it, or have tried it, but I must say, somehow it just works. I can stand the dry tuna with the sweet wet raisins. It works. Weird, but it works.

Makeupmonsterdo
01-12-2005, 05:12 PM
I sometimes make tuna salad with balsamic vinegar, golden raisins, olive oil, and pine nuts--out of this world!!

Titan1969
01-12-2005, 05:36 PM
Makes my stomach upset and terrible gas. I know its good for you, but I eat a ton of eggs to make up for it.

Tony Kehl
Developing Fitness Programs for Individuals
simplefitness@comcast.net
http://home.comcast.net/~simplefitness

xxghostxx
01-12-2005, 06:12 PM
The other day I found out that you can mix raisins with tuna, and its actually really good.

I'm sure it's better than the tuna and pork loin shakes I've seen come across this board in times past. Haha some people have the most iron stomachs possible, it's amazing.

dookie1481
01-12-2005, 08:30 PM
You sick mother****er...