PDA

View Full Version : velocity diet for real *pics*

hitwomen
07-29-2007, 08:33 PM
I've been doing alot of research on the velocity diet and alot of people are trying it, im ready for the challenge.

tommorrow im going to GNC and getting exactly what the diet recommends.

LOW-CARB GROW
SURGE
flax seeds
fish oils
I dont think i need hot rox because Im using lipo 6.. (really good i recommend it btw)

all Im worried about is the transition diet, BUT thats 28 days away.. haha

wish me luck.. here are some pictures I took 3 days ago.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7452/0004925li3.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4201/0004923du4.jpg

I'll take progress pics every week

jhf
07-29-2007, 08:38 PM
I just use and direct people to bodyspace for my pics. Heh if you figure it out lemme know:) As for the transition diet I gave a brief rundown in my thread. also here is the thread the original creator wrote about the whole thing and comming off it
http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-025-diet

Good luck, I'm happy I've gone through it... well almost completely. Just have a plan for comming off it and you will be good to go. I look forward to keeping track of your progress!

jhf
07-29-2007, 08:47 PM
I just saw yer pics. You sure you want to do the velocity diet??? You have a great starting point a couple months in the gym with a good 500 cal deficit on a 40/40/20 diet or something similiar and you will be in fabulous shape.

-Aaron-
07-29-2007, 08:54 PM
I've been doing alot of research on the velocity diet and alot of people are trying it, im ready for the challenge.

tommorrow im going to GNC and getting exactly what the diet recommends.

LOW-CARB GROW
SURGE
flax seeds
fish oils
I dont think i need hot rox because Im using lipo 6.. (really good i recommend it btw)

all Im worried about is the transition diet, BUT thats 28 days away.. haha

wish me luck.. here are some pictures I took 3 days ago.

http://img520.imageshack.us/img520/7452/0004925li3.jpg
http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/4201/0004923du4.jpg

I'll take progress pics every week

GNC Sells Low-Carb Grow?

hitwomen
07-29-2007, 09:00 PM
GNC Sells Low-Carb Grow?

OH MY GOD. where can I get it.. tommorrow Im getting everythign I need.

because I just dont want to use the normal whey protein im using right now. im a little sick of it.

hitwomen
07-29-2007, 09:02 PM
I just use and direct people to bodyspace for my pics. Heh if you figure it out lemme know:) As for the transition diet I gave a brief rundown in my thread. also here is the thread the original creator wrote about the whole thing and comming off it
http://www.t-nation.com/findArticle.do?article=05-025-diet

Good luck, I'm happy I've gone through it... well almost completely. Just have a plan for comming off it and you will be good to go. I look forward to keeping track of your progress!

thanks im reading your thread

hitwomen
07-30-2007, 10:34 AM
1 scoop of pro blend 55 chocolate 137.5 cls
1 cup of fat free milk 130 cls
1 serving of flax seeds (divided)on all 5 shakes.
21 fish oil

but i do have to take 21 in just one day or 7 every other day and add up to 21?

Richie_Awesome
07-30-2007, 12:23 PM
A cup of skim milk should only be 80 calories.

Good luck, I've read up a lot on the velocity diet. You don't have to use the products they recommend.

subscribed.

hitwomen
07-31-2007, 09:49 AM
second day..

the first day was soo hard, but now its getting easier.

and yea I did notice fat free milk had 80 cls.. thanks btw.

ChiefGuy
07-31-2007, 09:54 AM
The second week is the hardest I thought, after having solid food on saturday the last thing you want is to go back to protein shakes all day for 6 more days. Good luck, stay strong!

Hotmoltenlava
07-31-2007, 10:32 AM
the first day was soo hard, but now its getting easier.

Velocity is as much a mental struggle, as it is physical. Stay strong.

Have a good one.

Richie_Awesome
07-31-2007, 11:12 AM
Velocity is as much a mental struggle, as it is physical. Stay strong.

Have a good one.

Very well put ;)

Good luck!

hitwomen
07-31-2007, 01:02 PM
thanks guys!

I need all the support etc i can get... but i feel confident! my brother left this bowl of carmel popcorn and I didnt even tried to get any i was alone in the room btw lol! I feel so good! not even my mom lasagna has power on me!

hitwomen
07-31-2007, 01:04 PM
so all yuo guys had good results?

hitwomen
07-31-2007, 01:04 PM
so all yuo guys had good results?

jhf
07-31-2007, 01:25 PM
The second week is the hardest I thought, after having solid food on saturday the last thing you want is to go back to protein shakes all day for 6 more days. Good luck, stay strong!

I skipped my first cheat meal because of that fear. hehe... and for skim milk... I couldn't figure out a way to match my target numbers in terms of fat/carbs/protein so i had to leave it out of my daily regiment of shakes.

and yes I've had fabulous results so far :)

Make it through the first week and it's all down hill from there, good luck!

hitwomen
07-31-2007, 01:41 PM
do you guys think that if I work with my stomach i could get some definition by the end of the 28 days? because I have a pretty big stomach or should i wait until I lose that fat.

i mean look at this pic, this guy got those cut abs in ONLY 28 DAYS!

jhf
07-31-2007, 02:00 PM
I would think you could start to see some definition. From your pictures you look pretty good already... one thing to keep in mind from the guy is that he's a professional power lifter so he has a crap load of muscle to begin with so he's burning more calories than your average person.

also on the fish oil thing I don't know if it was answered but I take 15 per day, i think the origional author had 21... can't remember

hitwomen
07-31-2007, 02:12 PM
I would think you could start to see some definition. From your pictures you look pretty good already... one thing to keep in mind from the guy is that he's a professional power lifter so he has a crap load of muscle to begin with so he's burning more calories than your average person.

also on the fish oil thing I don't know if it was answered but I take 15 per day, i think the origional author had 21... can't remember

yea Im taking 15 as well!

thats true he has a alot muscle going on...

like Chris Shugart said "I'll be guinea pigging it for the next 28 days." I cant say it better, im working with my stomach as much as I can just to see if I can get some definition on the next 28 days on the velocity diet, and I'll post the pics at the end and compare them.

hitwomen
08-01-2007, 06:54 AM
yess done with the second day! now on my third...

last night was awful I was hungry i wanted to eat and I couldnt sleep.. but i made it trow (sp) my second day, it was hard.. but its all worth it.

Dominikm
08-01-2007, 06:57 AM

x2...

Hes tanked and just had the gut to loose, my results were great, pic will come in a while, i'm sure your results will be awsome also if you just stick to it.

Dominikm
08-01-2007, 06:58 AM
yess done with the second day! now on my third...

last night was awful I was hungry i wanted to eat and I couldnt sleep.. but i made it trow (sp) my second day, it was hard.. but its all worth it.

Good stuff, day 5ish and hell is over...

hitwomen
08-01-2007, 07:26 AM
x2...

Hes tanked and just had the gut to loose, my results were great, pic will come in a while, i'm sure your results will be awsome also if you just stick to it.

im dying to see your pics!

Dominikm
08-01-2007, 07:28 AM
hell yea someone would die for me

hehehehe :)

hitwomen
08-01-2007, 07:42 AM
hell yea someone would die for me

hehehehe :)

hahahahahahaha

Dominikm
08-01-2007, 07:50 AM
:)

hitwomen
08-01-2007, 05:29 PM
just let me know whenever u post them up.. I wanna see ur progress. im alwasy in need of motivation. hahaha

FrostFox
08-02-2007, 12:17 AM
You need motivation?

Okay well for one, guys will be all over you. All. Over. You. You will have to buy a sword to fend them off. Guys are a lot more superficial when it comes to looks.

You will be healthier. You will have more energy. You will be stronger - never again will you have to ask a guy friend to open a jar of mustard for you.

And did I mention the opposite sex?

Anyways, motivation is one of the most important aspects of your transformation. If you lose it, you'll pack the pounds back on in no time.

tmushy
08-02-2007, 12:33 AM
You want a photohshopped pic of how you look when you drop some pounds. It always helps

askinside
08-02-2007, 12:38 AM
i'm on day three of this myself. i was counting some sheep jumping over fences - trying to fall asleep last night ... when all of a sudden they turned into steaks. thick steaks. done medium - with the grill marks and everything.

this is gonna be a biitch!

Dominikm
08-02-2007, 03:03 AM
You need motivation?

Okay well for one, guys will be all over you. All. Over. You. You will have to buy a sword to fend them off. Guys are a lot more superficial when it comes to looks.

You will be healthier. You will have more energy. You will be stronger - never again will you have to ask a guy friend to open a jar of mustard for you.

And did I mention the opposite sex?

Anyways, motivation is one of the most important aspects of your transformation. If you lose it, you'll pack the pounds back on in no time.

Wat if shes into chicks?

askinside
08-02-2007, 03:28 AM
Wat if shes into chicks?

LMAO!!!!

Dominikm
08-02-2007, 06:24 AM
:)

hitwomen
08-02-2007, 08:33 AM
You want a photohshopped pic of how you look when you drop some pounds. It always helps

that would be so cool.

tmushy
08-02-2007, 08:36 AM
http://snappypic.com/images/bwy1186068916r.gif

hitwomen
08-02-2007, 08:40 AM
yea well,I feel a little weak. yesturday was bad... I hope Im not doing it wrongly. or is it normal to feel weak?.

my mom is talking about im going to quit! haha NEVER! im gonna make it =D

besides that Im starting to see my stomach alot slimmer.. I cant stand the chocolate protein anymore going on to strawberry XD!!

I recommend this diet if you arent a pussy!

-hitwomen

hitwomen
08-02-2007, 08:41 AM
http://snappypic.com/images/bwy1186068916r.gif

thats what up.. thats looks so cool

hitwomen
08-02-2007, 08:44 AM
i'm on day three of this myself. i was counting some sheep jumping over fences - trying to fall asleep last night ... when all of a sudden they turned into steaks. thick steaks. done medium - with the grill marks and everything.

this is gonna be a biitch!

i know what you mean, Just hang in there... but remember to take before and after pics, or you'll regret it, I know I would.

Richie_Awesome
08-02-2007, 09:44 AM
yea well,I feel a little weak. yesturday was bad... I hope Im not doing it wrongly. or is it normal to feel weak?.

my mom is talking about im going to quit! haha NEVER! im gonna make it =D

besides that Im starting to see my stomach alot slimmer.. I cant stand the chocolate protein anymore going on to strawberry XD!!

I recommend this diet if you arent a pussy!

-hitwomen

lol, if you aren't a pussy...you still got some time to see how tough you really are ;)

Good luck

hitwomen
08-02-2007, 11:54 AM
lol, if you aren't a pussy...you still got some time to see how tough you really are ;)

Good luck

I dont know, i dont think i could live with the shame of not making it without solid food for 28 days...

hitwomen
08-03-2007, 06:30 AM
yea im on my 5th day, I feel great. and today I had my first weight in at 165.2 i've lost 5 lb. and from 32.5% to 31.8% of bodyfat, (i got a really high bodyfat percentage) but thank god im doing something about it.

thats amazing in only 4 days I've lost this much... hope its not water, because I do see a little bit of change.

-hitwomen

Dominikm
08-03-2007, 06:38 AM
good stuff, yea bailin on the v diet would give me so much shame, so i finished mine, lol :)

hitwomen
08-03-2007, 06:25 PM
good stuff, yea bailin on the v diet would give me so much shame, so i finished mine, lol :)

I know!! Im hanging on here just because i dont think i could deal with the inner shame. hhahaha

Richie_Awesome
08-03-2007, 06:50 PM
Yeah, you wouldn't us all down, would you? ;)

hitwomen
08-03-2007, 07:40 PM
Yeah, you wouldn't us all down, would you? ;)

never.. ahhaha... its hard but im still here.

jhf
08-03-2007, 08:25 PM
Awesome job so far. I'm looking forward to watching ya cross the 28 day mark!

fkn_give_me_abs
08-04-2007, 02:07 AM
almost over the hardest bit!! Good stuff!

hitwomen
08-04-2007, 09:09 AM
yup im on my 6th day, still havent let you guys down XD

well i see so much change that Im actually starting to enjoy the shakes!

what!?!??!?! yup, its true...

im still working on my stomach, like I said i would... just to see if i will get ANY definition, who knows a miracle might happen.

what should i do... should I take weekly pics that would mean tommorrow... or only one at the end... to see the overall progress...

-hitwomen

hitwomen
08-04-2007, 04:00 PM
ok..

AM I THE ONLY GIRL DOING THE VELOCITY DIET!!

come on ladies!! time to kick the fat off ur ass.. naw.. most of the girls here dont need the velocity diet =[

SoopamehnX
08-04-2007, 08:46 PM
im glad that your stickin to the V diet its a hard diet but it'll pay off in the end... stay focused and stay strong!!! every1 here in the losing fat section is very supportative which is very helpful...if you don't have people encouraging you its hard to do the diet alone imo...anyways im lookin forward to seeing some of your results and congrats on the loss so far...o and yes take weekly pics because that is even more motivation to complete the diet!!!when you see ur progress and how much a difference their is you'll want to keep on going

FrostFox
08-05-2007, 01:33 AM
ok..

come on ladies!! time to kick the fat off ur ass.. naw.. most of the girls here dont need the velocity diet =[

What is it with people putting themselves down? It's like the official sport of this forum. :P

Any woman that wants to lose weight as quickly as possible while maintaining their muscle will use the velocity diet. Be happy you even know about it; most of the women are using some fad diet they read in cosmo about how to lose 9 pounds in 2.6 days. :P

hitwomen
08-05-2007, 07:40 AM
What is it with people putting themselves down? It's like the official sport of this forum. :P

Any woman that wants to lose weight as quickly as possible while maintaining their muscle will use the velocity diet. Be happy you even know about it; most of the women are using some fad diet they read in cosmo about how to lose 9 pounds in 2.6 days. :P

naw Im not putting myself down... but apparently only a very very few know about this diet I totally agree with you... not only this diet but alot of other things one needs to know to burn fat, because now mags and all this websites try to make girly versions of diets! XD

hitwomen
08-05-2007, 07:44 AM
im glad that your stickin to the V diet its a hard diet but it'll pay off in the end... stay focused and stay strong!!! every1 here in the losing fat section is very supportative which is very helpful...if you don't have people encouraging you its hard to do the diet alone imo...anyways im lookin forward to seeing some of your results and congrats on the loss so far...o and yes take weekly pics because that is even more motivation to complete the diet!!!when you see ur progress and how much a difference their is you'll want to keep on going

thanks! im glad people are so supportive, I don't think I would of been able to make it to the 4th day without you guys being so supportive. yes its a very hard diet.. ok I think I'll post the pics later today or I'll take a pic on the 14th day and on the 28th day.. I'll think about it..

hitwomen
08-05-2007, 07:49 AM
ok so the first few days I was ready with every shake and very happy about the diet. by the 4th day I wanted to quit, but people on this forum motivated me..

by the 7th im tired of shakes! so Im waiting for friday! yay! to eat one solid meal!

BUT im not quitting

thanks guys for being so supportive, im glad I sticked to the diet.

second week here I come

-hitwomen

hitwomen
08-05-2007, 08:04 AM
there yuo go, you guys be the judge

FrostFox
08-06-2007, 12:51 AM
Definitely looks like you have lost a bit of weight. Be sure to measure your waist/hips on a weekly basis too. :)

hitwomen
08-06-2007, 06:57 AM
uhh, yea im on my 8th day

im really bored.. im sticking to the diet till the end i promise... but im bored... i wonder if anyone else got bored of shakes allllllll dayy.

the strawberry taste like puke at the end, im not kidding and chocolate *puke* vanilla *puke*

i wonder what am I gonna do for the next 20 days.. uhh...

(i almost start cryign yesturday cuz I couldnt eat solid foods... somehow im still sticking to the diet)
true story
-hitwomen

hitwomen
08-06-2007, 06:58 AM
Definitely looks like you have lost a bit of weight. Be sure to measure your waist/hips on a weekly basis too. :)

thanks, I'll mesure them on the 14th day and the 28th day, cuz I hate mesuring myself..

Dominikm
08-06-2007, 06:59 AM
uhh, yea im on my 8th day

im really bored.. im sticking to the diet till the end i promise... but im bored... i wonder if anyone else got bored of shakes allllllll dayy.

the strawberry taste like puke at the end, im not kidding and chocolate *puke* vanilla *puke*

i wonder what am I gonna do for the next 20 days.. uhh...

(i almost start cryign yesturday cuz I couldnt eat solid foods... somehow im still sticking to the diet)
true story
-hitwomen

Yea, thats about right! boring as... But stick to it, keep yourslef busy and yea... is over before u know it...

hitwomen
08-06-2007, 08:12 AM
oh God No... im drinking my shakes with milk, I cannot stand the taste with just water..

does this mean I'll have less results???

hitwomen
08-06-2007, 08:13 AM
Yea, thats about right! boring as... But stick to it, keep yourslef busy and yea... is over before u know it...

i know... it dont seem like 8 days..

Dominikm
08-06-2007, 08:13 AM
Yea probaly, big time. Thats alot of carbs, even in skim milk, 6 shakes a day. Find a protien powder u like in water and use that.

hitwomen
08-06-2007, 08:26 AM
I just had an EMERGENCY WEIGHT IN, and havent lost anything! not a gram more or a gram less since last week
thanks to the fact that i've taking my protein shakes with MILK!

well atleat now Im taking my next shake with water..

FrostFox
08-06-2007, 12:03 PM
This diet has a high failure rate. Know that if you manage to make it, you would have accomplished something very few people can.

Having milk in the shakes will wreck the diet. Don't do it. Fight the power!

CrvtWanabe
08-06-2007, 01:37 PM
Casein Protein makes this diet bearable but then it is a mental struggle. No emotional eating and no eating to just chew! I have tried it though and I recommend it! Closest thing to instant gratification I have found. Also you must slowly ease back into eating because your metabolism slows down and is not used to high carb intake...

hitwomen
08-06-2007, 03:04 PM
thanks guys i appreciate you guys taking the time to help me.

you know I did lose 5 lb the first week because I was consuming less carbs even tho my shakes were made of milk, bad bad bad milk!! I probably would of lost more fat who knows...

I got a big problem.. I will finish my velocity diet the 26 and the 27 is the first day of school...
i gotta plan the transition very carefully to not mess up, because school is a bitch...

hitwomen
08-07-2007, 09:43 AM
yesterday I almost quit but my family was there to support me and I ended up at GNC getting some new protein for my shakes because por blend 55 is soo gross its not even funny, the girl told me that pro blend 55 is soo bad that it was on sale and still didn't get sold allot of people returned it too.. im returning the pro blend 55 I bought

lesson learned DO NOT TRY THIS DIET WITH PRO BLEND 55... im giving this people some real bad propaganda, SO if any1 disagrees please let me know in a respectful way, im opened to any disagreement XD that's just who I am I like listening to people unless you get disrespectful

I love isopore!! and I got this other protein shake PRO COMPLEX, hopefully it will taste better...

I'm still on velocity diet... yay

-hitwomen

Richie_Awesome
08-07-2007, 09:49 AM
If you don't like the taste, you have the right to say you don't like the taste. You can't go around making false claims about their product, but honesty is fine and you have the freedom of speech.

I have all of my protein shakes with milk, never had one with water before...but for the velocity diet you need to (wo)man up and do it! Have you tried ON 100% whey? Cookies 'N cream is good, as is their chocolate.

don't be a pussy and drop out

I could do the V-Diet without a shadow of doubt.

hitwomen
08-07-2007, 11:36 AM
If you don't like the taste, you have the right to say you don't like the taste. You can't go around making false claims about their product, but honesty is fine and you have the freedom of speech.

I have all of my protein shakes with milk, never had one with water before...but for the velocity diet you need to (wo)man up and do it! Have you tried ON 100% whey? Cookies 'N cream is good, as is their chocolate.

don't be a pussy and drop out

I could do the V-Diet without a shadow of doubt.

hahaha do you rember when I was like "yea do this diet unless you are a pussy" or soemthign like that, now Im on my 9th day and I understand why people quit but Im NOT ready to be called a pussy any tiem soon...

I havent, I almost buy it tho, but im still tryign to find that perfect protein for my taste.. the one I bought isnt bad at all I'll have this one until i run out and then I will give that one a try..

but do you think it taste good with water?

Richie_Awesome
08-07-2007, 12:49 PM
but do you think it taste good with water?

No clue at all. Never tried without water.

You may be able to put a lot of ice cubes into a blender with it and try that.

Hotmoltenlava
08-07-2007, 01:10 PM
now Im on my 9th day and I understand why people quit but Im NOT ready to be called a pussy any tiem soon...

I feel your pain. Velocity is like a reocurring nightmare that lasts for 28 days........:D. Maybe it is like that movie Ground Hog Day, but you wake up every morning and are force fed shakes all day by Bill Murray.......:D

The fat will literally fall right off of you. On day 10, I was standing there talking to some dude and some fat actually fell off and landed on my shoe. It was kinda weird. I just told the dude that I was on Velocity and he was like "cool" and I was like "cool" and then he was like, "way cool, dude. No harm, no foul, dude....Might wanna clean your shoe off, though." Then I was like, "Cool. Thanks, dude.".......:D

You are doing awesome. Keep your head up and kick ass.

:D

hitwomen
08-07-2007, 01:31 PM
I feel your pain. Velocity is like a reocurring nightmare that lasts for 28 days........:D. Maybe it is like that movie Ground Hog Day, but you wake up every morning and are force fed shakes all day by Bill Murray.......:D

The fat will literally fall right off of you. On day 10, I was standing there talking to some dude and some fat actually fell off and landed on my shoe. It was kinda weird. I just told the dude that I was on Velocity and he was like "cool" and I was like "cool" and then he was like, "way cool, dude. No harm, no foul, dude....Might wanna clean your shoe off, though." Then I was like, "Cool. Thanks, dude.".......:D

You are doing awesome. Keep your head up and kick ass.

omg!! really! did fat really fall on your shoe like literary, like literal fat?? or a metaphore?? well i took alli for 1 day cuz my mom took it and well fat goes in the toilet haah. how does fat look?? and from where did it fall? like your stomach???

such an amazing event deserves alot of questions! another one? why do you think it happened?

i cant believe fat literary fell on your shoe..

hitwomen
08-07-2007, 01:39 PM
Hotmoltenlava's post made me think...

ok so here is what Im doing like exactly

low- 1300 cls
high-1600 cls

1 scoop per shake of pro complex

1 scoop would be 130 cls and 1.5 carbs

so I take

10 shakes

or every once in a while I'll add two scoops and make it 5 shakes..

dont matter or

i'll go ahead and take some isupore 160 cls 0 carbs =D (to replace a shake)

Im taking tommorrow for the first time hot rox. instead of lipo.. lipo6 is very good but I wanted exactly what they said just to not fail.

so is this good?

I take 10 fish oil..

WTF WHY IS MY FAT NOT MELTING ON MY SHOE?? hahahahahaha

Hotmoltenlava
08-07-2007, 02:00 PM
omg!! really! did fat really fall on your shoe like literary, like literal fat?? or a metaphore?? well i took alli for 1 day cuz my mom took it and well fat goes in the toilet haah. how does fat look?? and from where did it fall? like your stomach???

such an amazing event deserves alot of questions! another one? why do you think it happened?

i cant believe fat literary fell on your shoe..

Sorry. I was being silly to cheer you up. Fat didn't fall on my shoe....:D. I guess you could say it was a metaphore for how fast you lose weight on Velocity. No harm intended. I guess I went to far in being silly and now you probably feel silly. Stupid message boards don't show sarcasm..I should have said <sarc> or something.....:D

hitwomen
08-07-2007, 06:41 PM
Sorry. I was being silly to cheer you up. Fat didn't fall on my shoe....:D. I guess you could say it was a metaphore for how fast you lose weight on Velocity. No harm intended. I guess I went to far in being silly and now you probably feel silly. Stupid message boards don't show sarcasm..I should have said <sarc> or something.....:D

damn.. damn damn damn

that would of been awesome tho!!1 do yuo image that!!! hah... ugh my fam is eating hamburgers and im on bodybuilding... thinking about my next shake.. *yuck*

lol.... ugh another day.. oh joy oh joy!

Hotmoltenlava
08-07-2007, 06:46 PM
damn.. damn damn damn

that would of been awesome tho!!1 do yuo image that!!! hah... ugh my fam is eating hamburgers and im on bodybuilding... thinking about my next shake.. *yuck*

lol.... ugh another day.. oh joy oh joy!

FrostFox
08-08-2007, 12:48 AM
I have to say that I really do love this thread. This diet is a damned struggle between life and death. You're doing very well and have motivated me to take the plunge too.

Keep it up!

hitwomen
08-08-2007, 06:55 AM
I have to say that I really do love this thread. This diet is a damned struggle between life and death. You're doing very well and have motivated me to take the plunge too.

Keep it up!

yess!

I agree with you this really is a struggle between life and death...

a little story:

...once upon a time... naw... but yes yesterday everyone was eating hamburgers my brother made...and earlier that day my mom made my favorite plate, something she never does when Im able to eat only when Im on a diet!!...and I was really mad, so instead of eating the burgers my brother made I went to bed and had a horrible nightmare, I re-gained all my weigh and then I was in school..(for soem reason today I woke up like continuing the diet XD) it was horrible... and instead of eating my moms delicious plate I played guitar..

conclusion...you really have to think allot about tommorow on this diet...if I ever feel like quitting I tell myself I'll do it tommorrow AND IT ALWAYS WORKS! i wake up the next morning feeling like continuing the diet like usual... and on that same mornign im always thinking about how miserable I would of felt if I had quit.

jhf
08-08-2007, 07:04 AM
That's awesome, I don't think there is much doubt that you will see this thing through now. It's all down hill from here.... very nice!

hitwomen
08-08-2007, 07:06 AM
I feel a little weak..

BUT

I cannot believe this! I see so much change in my mid-section.. and my arms.. its unbelievable, yesterday like I said 2 times before my fam eat the best everrrr... one of this days they even left me home to go eat at a restaurant and I was here alone, miserable, no food, but losing fat..

so yea im on my 10th day.. allot of change, Im starting to think about Friday, I get one solid meal... I'll make it all protein..

that's something that helps me too thinking about Friday XD

(why Friday and not Saturday)

because the point of the meal is to keep your social life, my most important social life is my parent because I truly care about them! its a tradition we all get together it doesn't matter where my brother is at or if my dad should be at a meeting or if im in a diet we get together and eat at a restaurant.. so instead of having my solid meals on Saturday I have em on Friday.. good right?

-Hitwomen

hitwomen
08-08-2007, 07:51 AM
oh yea..

18 ****ing days to go..

perkins2099
08-08-2007, 08:48 AM
Good luck to ya. :)

I'm on day 3, not a big deal. The biggest shock to me is that meals are over so quick. Gulp... and done.

I purchased the Matrix 5.0 from bb.com and it works really well for this diet because it is casein and keeps hunger down.

hitwomen
08-08-2007, 09:27 AM
Good luck to ya. :)

I'm on day 3, not a big deal. The biggest shock to me is that meals are over so quick. Gulp... and done.

I purchased the Matrix 5.0 from bb.com and it works really well for this diet because it is casein and keeps hunger down.

yea its allot easier when you a have protein that tastes good, cuz the one I took for the first 8 days tasted soo bad I almost quit...

I ask everyone this question
and does Matrix 5.0 taste good with water?

fkn_give_me_abs
08-08-2007, 08:04 PM
yea its allot easier when you a have protein that tastes good, cuz the one I took for the first 8 days tasted soo bad I almost quit...

I ask everyone this question
and does Matrix 5.0 taste good with water?

i'm using matrix 5.0 cookies n cream (mixed with water) for my v-diet and it's grown on me quite a bit, even though at first i hated it! i'd recommend it if you're having trouble finding a decent tasting protein.

Richie_Awesome
08-08-2007, 11:21 PM
Keep it up!

FrostFox
08-08-2007, 11:35 PM
ISO Sensation 93 (cookies and cream flavor) is what I'm doing for protein on my V-diet right now. Taste is... decent.

I'm on day 2 right now of my Velocity diet, my log is linked in my sig. I am jealous that you started ahead of me, lol!

hitwomen
08-09-2007, 11:08 AM
i dont have much to say... just here trying to survive..

i had a ****ing weight in and I havent lost anything only 200 grams from 165.2 to 165.0

i most be doing something wrong.. i cant ****ing put my finger on it.

im not being silly liek i usually am, im just straight up mad.

shoudl I lower the calories as I lose weight?

hitwomen
08-09-2007, 11:11 AM
ISO Sensation 93 (cookies and cream flavor) is what I'm doing for protein on my V-diet right now. Taste is... decent.

I'm on day 2 right now of my Velocity diet, my log is linked in my sig. I am jealous that you started ahead of me, lol!

well you shoudl be happy you actually have done some reasearch

because I didnt do any, I just read the velocity diet one day and literary the next day I started it..

I didnt know, i coudlnt do it with milk, I didnt know pro blend was a bad choice and I didnt know how many people failed... so its been really hard for me...

Mmm_pizza
08-09-2007, 02:54 PM
Keep it up! You're doing good! :D

*cheer*

FrostFox
08-09-2007, 02:55 PM

i had a ****ing weight in and I havent lost anything only 200 grams from 165.2 to 165.0

Weight loss is slow the second week. A lot of people reported losing NO weight the second week, but losing an inch off the waistline. This is why the bodybuilding aspect of the diet is so important.

The body loses weight in spurts. Even people that weighed 600 pounds can fall down to like 520, stay at that weight for two weeks, then resume dropping again at a rapid pace. Remember: the body likes to keep things at the status quo, because it's designed to survive.

If you are taking your shakes with water, and hitting the weights and doing some cardio, you are doing fine. Don't just look at the scale, look at your measurements too.

Hang in there!

jhf
08-09-2007, 03:06 PM

I experienced pretty much exactly the same thing, don't sweat it and keep up the good work!

hitwomen
08-10-2007, 06:16 AM
relief..
i feel allot better, thanks guys

hitwomen
08-10-2007, 06:17 AM
I went to the gym yesturday

I was able to workout just fine...

had a great time with my shakes hahahah

yea.. im still here.. I'll post the pics today or tommorrow

-Hitwomen

FrostFox
08-10-2007, 06:20 PM
I went to the gym yesturday

I was able to workout just fine...

had a great time with my shakes hahahah

yea.. im still here.. I'll post the pics today or tommorrow

-Hitwomen

Almost halfway there, good work! You will make some heads turn when school starts for sure. :)

jhf
08-10-2007, 09:08 PM
Can't wait to see the progress pics! I sound like a broken record but awesome job!

hitwomen
08-11-2007, 07:24 AM
ok well heres my progress so far, theres alittle bit of change, but this only my second week.. what can I say... definely alot of change since i started...

hitwomen
08-11-2007, 07:26 AM
yeowza...

I eat my solid meal yesturday.. and that all I have to say.
I had a great time...

but the food didnt taste like anything. its wierd.. hah.. not what i expected

hitwomen
08-11-2007, 07:44 AM
if any1 is wonderign wtf is she wearing the same clothes.. well most of my underwear is grey and i always wear those pants when Im at home.. they r confy..

by the way.. has any1 tried this biet with isupore??

cerrina_20
08-11-2007, 08:50 AM
ok..

your not the only one sweetheart...my husband did it for one cycle and now i'm starting it...i'm on day #2 but i don't plan on doing it for the whole 28 dys b/c we're going on vacation. i'm doing it for my vacation to try to lose some body fat so i can have my bikini body back, hehehehe.I'll do a cycle of about 23-24 dys this time. one thing that has been stressed to me majorly is you have to drink lots and lots of water or u'll get protein poisoning!! i never drink water!!!i drink like green tea and stuff like that...

btw, u seem kinda small already in your before pics...just curious what weight/size are you trying to acheive??? I'm trying to get off my baby weight where i had my son, lol.

well, happy v-dieting!!!! good luck.

hitwomen
08-11-2007, 09:01 AM
im so glad to see another girl trying it... i mean yea ofcurse I was being silly, ofcurse there are alot of girls trying it but more guys are. it worrys me most not all but most girls only try those mag diets..

im not small.. I weight-ed 170 on those pics and im 5'6!! i also had a 33% bf now Im 31.7% bf

i should be weighting at least 159 but i want to weight 125 lb.. i've managed to lose over 32 lb, slowly very slowly so I have 0 problems with skin.. I was 197 once.. and thats when I decided to do somethign about it.. and I've always been a "diet geeK" wich mean I like to study them and try them XD

good luck to you too, I wanna see your progress.

hitwomen
08-11-2007, 09:13 AM
wait... can you really get protein poisoning..

hah... thats kinda funny sorry, where did you hear that, I'd like to hear more, but honestly dont worry about protein poisoning, this is a diet that alot of people are trying or have tried and none of them have died from protein poisoning..

but anyways I will look it up and see if I can find anythign on protein poisoning..

min later

yea I looked it up and yup it is possible.. but I its if you eat protein for a long time I guess..

sumisan
08-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Wow Awesome progress!!!! I am thinking of trying this out too :)

cerrina_20
08-11-2007, 09:35 PM
wait... can you really get protein poisoning..

hah... thats kinda funny sorry, where did you hear that, I'd like to hear more, but honestly dont worry about protein poisoning, this is a diet that alot of people are trying or have tried and none of them have died from protein poisoning..

but anyways I will look it up and see if I can find anythign on protein poisoning..

min later

yea I looked it up and yup it is possible.. but I its if you eat protein for a long time I guess..

LOL!!! it does seem crazy but I haven't actually heard of anyone being affected in any way buy protein poisoning...My husband always says " drink lots of water if your gonna do this"...blah blah blah...

I'm really short, like i'm 5'2 on an un-even floor if i'm lucky and i weighed 186
after i had my son and stayed there until just a few mths ago...i've been dieting off and on and have lost some weight...i weighed in at 167.0 just a min. ago. and a body fat % of 36.5!!!! now thats embarrassing!!!

looks like you've made alot of progress...keep it up. day # 1 for me and i'm beat...i've been so hungry all day today!!! i just want something warm to eat...

chrischap01
08-11-2007, 10:43 PM
impressive results!

hitwomen
08-12-2007, 07:31 AM
LOL!!! it does seem crazy but I haven't actually heard of anyone being affected in any way buy protein poisoning...My husband always says " drink lots of water if your gonna do this"...blah blah blah...

I'm really short, like i'm 5'2 on an un-even floor if i'm lucky and i weighed 186
after i had my son and stayed there until just a few mths ago...i've been dieting off and on and have lost some weight...i weighed in at 167.0 just a min. ago. and a body fat % of 36.5!!!! now thats embarrassing!!!

looks like you've made alot of progress...keep it up. day # 1 for me and i'm beat...i've been so hungry all day today!!! i just want something warm to eat...

oh yea, thats how its gonna be for the first 4 days... im telling you something... if you ever feel like giving up tell yourself that you will do it tommorrow, but make yourself believe that you will quit tommorrow, and when tommorrow coems you wont want to quit.... I've done it like 3 times and the next day i wake up happier then ever, feeling light... yuo know when you lose weight and yuo feel less heavier.. (duh) hah...

and and and

dont forget the before pic, because for some reason people get used to what they see on the mirror, so you can only see the progress on the pics!

but you've done a great job so far!! keep it up and good luck!

hitwomen
08-12-2007, 07:38 AM
yea... im tired.. rsoirthjosecvmcrncjwkwemklasmklasd,l

sorry I fell asleep on the keyboard..

i guess my dog kept me up all night, i could get used to this diet...

no, not really.. Im dying to see my final results...

yesturday i had to seat and watch my parents eat and I only drank water at a restaurant.. aint that awesome... *twitching*NO! NO ITS NOT! *twitching*

hahaha..

-hitwomen..

Saint Mike
08-12-2007, 07:38 AM
Good progress. Repped.

Stay strong,
Mike

Dominikm
08-12-2007, 07:53 AM
yea... im tired.. rsoirthjosecvmcrncjwkwemklasmklasd,l

sorry I fell asleep on the keyboard..

i guess my dog kept me up all night, i could get used to this diet...

no, not really.. Im dying to see my final results...

yesturday i had to seat and watch my parents eat and I only drank water at a restaurant.. aint that awesome... *twitching*NO! NO ITS NOT! *twitching*

hahaha..

-hitwomen..

Lol....

Looks like your loving the v diet :)

hitwomen
08-12-2007, 08:22 AM
you know before I started the velocity diet I hit plateau, I couldnt lose any weight and I was fustrated at 170 lb. I eat really clean, like extremly clean.. so i guess I wont be losing as much as the people who have tried this diet.

so what did hitwomen do???

I did the extreme to lose those last lb-s... just protein shakes!

ok, so my point...I hate when people go around saying that they've tried it all and they still cant lose weight/fat w.e, thats a lie! a big fat lie.

big time...

im still on vacations... school will be a nightmare.. 27th... oh school.. the transition diet during luch with friends eating around you..

im planning on eating oatmeal in the morning and the rest of the day just protein shakes... for 1 week.. hah. and then on the second week I'll eat oatmeal and a small meal at lunch and the rest shakes.. I think i can do it...

just planning ahead =D

hitwomen
08-12-2007, 08:24 AM
Lol....

Looks like your loving the v diet :)

big time XD

Hotmoltenlava
08-12-2007, 01:03 PM
You should be proud. This is definitely not easy and you are still kicking ass. You are on the home stretch now. Keep it up!

hitwomen
08-13-2007, 06:44 PM
nothing really..

having a great time not eating..

yea.. with isopure everythings better..

sumisan
08-14-2007, 07:58 AM
Does isopure taste better? I got some stuff from wal-mart and its aweful. I need to order something today but I dont want to waste my money on something nasty LOL

cerrina_20
08-14-2007, 08:29 AM
hitwomen...your the f**king bomb!!!! Its so amazing that you've came this far on this damn diet!!!! I'm struggling on it...

btw...where are you from?

hitwomen
08-14-2007, 10:42 AM
Does isopure taste better? I got some stuff from wal-mart and its aweful. I need to order something today but I dont want to waste my money on something nasty LOL

well its a very very diferent taste.. my brother doesnt liek it buy one bottle!! I recomend pro complex!

it doesnt taste liek anything.. really..

hitwomen
08-14-2007, 10:43 AM
hitwomen...your the f**king bomb!!!! Its so amazing that you've came this far on this damn diet!!!! I'm struggling on it...

btw...where are you from?

im from NC

dont give up.. the results are worth all the pain!!

hitwomen
08-16-2007, 02:23 PM
im goign tro alot of problems right now...

i dont even feel liek takign my shakes..

im miserably depressed =[

jhf
08-16-2007, 03:56 PM
That sucks :( Just keep in mind things always get better. And you never know, you might see yer self in the mirror at some point in the day and have a huge friggin grin afterwards so keep taking those shakes:) I know on the days when I had a lot of outside **** going on making things rather bleh everynow and then i'd catch a passing glimpse and the huge progress I saw always put a smile on yer face. Hope things get better for you!

hitwomen
08-17-2007, 05:18 AM
yea but right now.. everything is out of my hands.. I cant fix the problem...

im a wreck.. for the 100th time in my life.. i cant fix the problem..

Hotmoltenlava
08-17-2007, 06:27 AM
I've learned not to worry about problems that are out of my hands. There is no point in it. Whatever the problem is, the outcome will be what it will be. You driving yourself crazy over it will do no good. Take a deep breathe, realize that you have no control and get your mind off of it. Seventeen is a strange age to be. You want control over everything in your life, but your parents and the government isn't ready to give it to you. I hope it works out for you.

Have a good day.

Dominikm
08-17-2007, 06:53 AM
I've learned not to worry about problems that are out of my hands. There is no point in it. Whatever the problem is, the outcome will be what it will be. You driving yourself crazy over it will do no good. Take a deep breathe, realize that you have no control and get your mind off of it. Seventeen is a strange age to be. You want control over everything in your life, but your parents and the government isn't ready to give it to you. I hope it works out for you.

Have a good day.

x2...

Your gonna look back on all the retarded **** you actually worried about when you were a teenager when you were like 20, and will be like why did I worry about that...

**** happens, move on and keep going and don't you be giving up on that v diet now :D

Hotmoltenlava
08-17-2007, 07:00 AM
x2...
Your gonna look back on all the retarded **** you actually worried about when you were a teenager when you were like 20, and will be like why did I worry about that...

It will happen your whole life, I guarantee it. I think about **** I worried about when I was 20 or 25 or 30 and laugh. Someone who is 40 will say the same thing about 33. Someone who is 50 will say it about 40...and so on. We all worry way to much. Do what you can to solve problems that you can control and set everything else to the side. Things will either work themselves out or they won't. You will have to deal with the consequences either way.

Hope this helps.

hitwomen
08-17-2007, 10:44 AM
my ex ****ed my life up..

big time

1.got me expelled
a.comunity service
b.workign to pay a lawyer, i worked my ass off and I didnt see the money.
c. i cant go to a good college now, bc i got expelled
d. i was stuck in my house for 5 months.

2.ruined my source of inspiration.
(explain) you know when you are single or dating someone and you want to look good for that person.. everyhtign you do is for this person, i painted the pictured of this person. this butt ****ing pussy got in the head this person (my source of motivation) and now im hated by them.. I'll never see them again.

3.got in the way of my relationship
a.i was debastated

4. imma kill this bastard.. not only cant i go to college but i lost my motivation..

only cuz I dumped them, now its like their job to **** me over...and over and over.

how could he turn me in to the office.. got me in big trouble ruined my relationship and now ****ed my 1 and only source of motivation..

im done. I ready to kick soem ass.

im not leaving the diet.. actully Im so fustrated that I cant eat..

hitwomen
08-17-2007, 10:46 AM
x2...

**** happens, move on and keep going and don't you be giving up on that v diet now :D

yea. most of it will be like that.. but what i really worry about is that i wont be able to go to the college I wanted to go..

Ronto
08-17-2007, 10:47 AM
I got expelled freshman year, and it hasn't effected my chances of getting into college. None of my colleges even cared, and i don't have a high gpa so that didn't factor into it at all.

Just start at community college, and work into a better college. If you have 30+ credit hours, most colleges won't even look at your high school transcripts.

Hotmoltenlava
08-17-2007, 11:21 AM
Unless you are in a specialized field, most jobs don't care what your degree is or where you got it. Go to a community college for a year or two and then transfer to the college of your choice. It is much cheaper that way and your eventual diploma will be from the "good college." I know it sucks, but it is not the end of the world. This isn't the first time you have been screwed by people and it won't be the last. Just make sure you don't give up. Keep fighting. What doesn't kill us makes us stronger.

Keep your head high.

-Aaron-
08-17-2007, 11:35 AM
I got expelled freshman year, and it hasn't effected my chances of getting into college. None of my colleges even cared, and i don't have a high gpa so that didn't factor into it at all.

Just start at community college, and work into a better college. If you have 30+ credit hours, most colleges won't even look at your high school transcripts.

I would like to see you apply to an Ivy-League school, or any top-25 schools with an expulsion on your record. Even with high SAT/ACT scores, that expulsion will be a problem. The only way to counter that would be high ACT/SAT scores WITH a high GPA.

hitwomen
08-17-2007, 11:49 AM
I totally see the sun shining on my face, and lighting up my room, as the birds sing "twinkle twinkle little star"

I'll make the best of this and suck it up.. going to a comunity college for a yr or two, to transfer later on to the college I want.. doesnt seem to be a bad idea at all.

=]

thanks guys

Hotmoltenlava
08-17-2007, 12:12 PM
I would like to see you apply to an Ivy-League school, or any top-25 schools with an expulsion on your record. Even with high SAT/ACT scores, that expulsion will be a problem. The only way to counter that would be high ACT/SAT scores WITH a high GPA.

Trying to cheer the girl up here.....<hint, hint>

<shaking my head>

Hotmoltenlava
08-17-2007, 12:14 PM
I'll make the best of this and suck it up.. going to a comunity college for a yr or two, to transfer later on to the college I want.. doesnt seem to be a bad idea at all.

=]

thanks guys

Make the best of a bad situation.

Good luck.

Ronto
08-17-2007, 01:07 PM

Could you be any more negative? Did I say I was applying to ivy-league colleges, or top25 schools? No, I honestly have no desire, or need to go to one of the best schools. And your statement isn't entirely true, i know people who have worse records then me, and have been accepted to University of Illinois, and i know people with criminal records, and worse grades then me, that are now in good law schools.

If there's a will, there's a way, so get bent.

Ronto
08-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Oh, and depending about how you go about it you can get out of having an expulsion on your record. Mine is not, me and my mom offered to transfer so it wouldnt be on my record and the school was willing to do that. And if it was earlier in your high school years you can easily write a letter saying that after freshman year you realized that you had to get your act in gear.

I almost got expelled from a second school in the same year, and was on probation there also, since then i didnt get suspended at all. I just wrote a letter saying freshman year was a huge wake up call, and that i knew i had to get my act together. you get alot of respect if you are mature when you write to colleges, i know people with over a whole letter grade under the "required" accaptance gpa for a school, and a low act score that with correct letters from themselves and teachers were accepted.

I really have no desire to argue about this though, I am going to a community college, by choice, for a year then transfering to a private school around here so i can work while I'm in college at a hospital as a CNA and they will help out with tuition. (I am going for nursing, then i would like to get my masters and become a CRNA)

FrostFox
08-17-2007, 04:35 PM

Top schools are important in the case where you want to get a PhD.

As for hitwomen, my condolences about what happened to you. The same things happen to men, like being accused of rape and going to jail for it, etc. Suck it up and use it to motivate you further.

Go to a community college, maintain an excellent GPA, then apply to somewhere you would like to go, or somewhere convenient to finish your Bachelor's degree (if that's what you want to do).

Keep it up!

hitwomen
08-17-2007, 07:27 PM
i feel bad for all those guys who go to jail for rape just cuz some girls get sad/mad cuz they got dumped.. life is life..

yea allot of people are very negative but you know im not negative.. im just very sensative.. allot of you would say that its cuz im a girl =D

well thanks every1 for helping me tro this. i appreciate it.

i feel allot better...

-Aaron-
08-18-2007, 08:55 AM
Could you be any more negative? Did I say I was applying to ivy-league colleges, or top25 schools? No, I honestly have no desire, or need to go to one of the best schools. And your statement isn't entirely true, i know people who have worse records then me, and have been accepted to University of Illinois, and i know people with criminal records, and worse grades then me, that are now in good law schools.

If there's a will, there's a way, so get bent.

Negative? No. I'm a realist and by saying, "Blah, blah, blah, expulsion won't matter, blah, blah." is nothing but plain ignorance.

As for criminals; are we talking felons or misdemeanors? If it was a misdemeanor, I can see it. If it was a felony, I call B.S.

By the way, thanks for the "get bent" statement. I appreciate mindless insults that have nothing to do with the situation at hand. :rolleyes:

Top schools are important in the case where you want to get a PhD.

As for hitwomen, my condolences about what happened to you. The same things happen to men, like being accused of rape and going to jail for it, etc. Suck it up and use it to motivate you further.

Go to a community college, maintain an excellent GPA, then apply to somewhere you would like to go, or somewhere convenient to finish your Bachelor's degree (if that's what you want to do).

Keep it up!

Really? So, you're telling me Ivy-League colleges have nothing more to offer other than a PhD program? I find that really hard to believe.

Example:

Two people walk into an interview, both with the same GPA and recommendations. One went to Yale, the other went to UCLA. Chances are the Yale graduate would get the job over the UCLA graduate. Why? Simply because Ivy-League schools are more eye catching than, well, ones that are not.

Hope everything goes well hitwomen, but don't let someone misinform you. Like the above poster who shall remain nameless.

tmushy
08-18-2007, 01:56 PM
I find college to be the biggest waste of time (unless your becoming a doctor or going to some crazy ivy league college)

In the time it takes you to finsih college you can start your own business and make more money then you ever will with your degree. I don't know the exact number but the average yearly salary for a college graduate was crap.

hitwomen
08-18-2007, 02:13 PM
I find college to be the biggest waste of time (unless your becoming a doctor or going to some crazy ivy league college)

In the time it takes you to finsih college you can start your own business and make more money then you ever will with your degree. I don't know the exact number but the average yearly salary for a college graduate was crap.

thast true

hitwomen
08-18-2007, 02:25 PM
8 more to go..

thats all i have to say...

-hitwomen

hitwomen
08-19-2007, 06:19 PM
I think i will do this diet for 31 days..

im just freakign out, over leaving the diet and re-gaining all the weight...

stark6935
08-20-2007, 12:13 AM
Everyone shut up.

hitwomen
08-20-2007, 05:08 AM
Everyone shut up.

???

hitwomen
08-20-2007, 07:13 AM
yesturday was really hard...

im still very happy with the protein i chose.. im thinking that maybe i wann try another flavor.. because Im getting tired.. alredy..

does anyone have nay ideas for a transition diet..

I wanna start preparing my mind for solid food.. and I've read allot from people sayign that they went crazy on the transition diet and eat all their progress..

has anyone been tro that???

hitwomen
08-20-2007, 07:17 AM
I went to the mall to buy some clothes for school... and yess I've gone from like a miserable 16 to a 14.. its crazy.. im still pretty big tho =[

jhf
08-20-2007, 10:36 PM
For your transition diet, I would just add a couple hundred calories every few days until you hit a healthy 40/40/20 diet or something near that. For example, add a bowl of oatmeal in the morning for your first few days, then add a lunch, then a dinner without to many carbs, then add in the snacks inbetween until you are at your maintenance or normal cutting diet.

FrostFox
08-20-2007, 11:30 PM
???

I wrote a long reply to the person who flamed me because he (deliberately?) misinterpreted my statement (importance of where you go to school). I have since deleted it - that is what he was referring to when stark said that.

-Aaron-
08-21-2007, 11:41 AM
I wrote a long reply to the person who flamed me because he (deliberately?) misinterpreted my statement (importance of where you go to school). I have since deleted it - that is what he was referring to when stark said that.

You need to relax a bit. No one flamed you, I just gave my opinion. You need to realize this is a PUBLIC forum and debates/arguments do happen. I never once "flamed" you, not once. :rolleyes:

FrostFox
08-21-2007, 01:31 PM
I said: Top schools are important in the case where you want to get a PhD. This does not exclude the possibility that they are also important in other cases. Had I wanted to say that, I would have used the word "only" in the statement. You attacked a statement I did not even assert.

-Aaron-
08-21-2007, 02:30 PM
I said: Top schools are important in the case where you want to get a PhD. This does not exclude the possibility that they are also important in other cases. Had I wanted to say that, I would have used the word "only" in the statement. You attacked a statement I did not even assert.

I'm not going to argue whether you implied it or not.

If you want to continue this, private message me. This isn't the place for it.

hitwomen
08-22-2007, 06:53 AM
wow.. you guys should calm down... it aint such a big deal... I promise...

umm yea well... Im still here...its gotten easier.. now im like a robot and deny food and drink my shakes mechanically hah

=D

later.

hitwomen
08-22-2007, 05:15 PM
this sucks my parent just left to eat mexican food and again Im alone.. hungry and cold.. well not cold but you know.. lol.. so Im really bored..

i question..

by looking at my pregress pics can you tell how long it would take for me get a six pack..

or can you tell my bf%?

just random questions to keep my head off food =[

FrostFox
08-22-2007, 06:09 PM
by looking at my pregress pics can you tell how long it would take for me get a six pack..

It takes a hell of a lot longer for a woman to get a six pack than it does for a man, simply because women have naturally higher bodyfat levels. You still have to get down to 8%, which for a woman, is about as hard it is for a guy to get to 5% (which anybody tells you, takes more than a song).

Getting a 6 pack like this girl: http://www.buffmother.com/ takes a long time, and a lot of dedication. We're talking months and months of training and proper dieting. Worry about getting your bodyfat to a "fit" level first, which for a woman is around 15%.

or can you tell my bf%?

Yes, and we'd be accurate with 2 percentage points. Hopefully. :)

hitwomen
08-23-2007, 07:44 AM
yea I was thinking about doing a 500 cl deficit (cutting diet) maybe 6 months to get to a averge bf% and a year to have a 6 pack.

but i still have to finish this diet. hah

hitwomen
08-25-2007, 04:44 PM
yo... you guys know what day it is!!!! =D =D =D =D =D =D =D =D

hitwomen
08-26-2007, 03:31 PM
wow. Im done with the velocity diet =D

i will post the pics when i fix my camera.. but im going back to school tommorow so i guess i wont log in that much..

the final results are these

i was size 16 and now im size 13. i weighted 170 and now im 155.7 my bf was 33.2 now its 31.2..

its been great wqorking with you guys! I PROMISE i will post them pics very soon

bye.

Richie_Awesome
08-26-2007, 03:44 PM
Congrats.

bryancwhite
08-26-2007, 04:18 PM
After readin this and Frostfox's posts, I am gonna give this thing a try pretty soon. I will start a new post when I do. Thanks for the inspiration.

Bar182
08-26-2007, 10:37 PM
wow. Im done with the velocity diet =D

i will post the pics when i fix my camera.. but im going back to school tommorow so i guess i wont log in that much..

the final results are these

i was size 16 and now im size 13. i weighted 170 and now im 155.7 my bf was 33.2 now its 31.2..

its been great wqorking with you guys! I PROMISE i will post them pics very soon

bye.

Going by those stats you have basically lost 8lbs fat and 7 lbs of muscle?

FrostFox
08-27-2007, 01:13 AM
Congrats on finishing the diet. I am anxiously awaiting those pictures ;)

After readin this and Frostfox's posts, I am gonna give this thing a try pretty soon. I will start a new post when I do. Thanks for the inspiration.

I suggest you look at fkn_give_me_abs and jhf's velocity threads too.

hitwomen
08-27-2007, 01:01 PM
Going by those stats you have basically lost 8lbs fat and 7 lbs of muscle?

actually i dont know about my bf bc my scale is crazy and the bf scales never never really work.. you know.. so ignore that. k.

and no.. im ****ing sure I lost only fat.

hitwomen
08-27-2007, 01:08 PM
Congrats on finishing the diet. I am anxiously awaiting those pictures ;)

I suggest you look at fkn_give_me_abs and jhf's velocity threads too.

i would also say dominiks too! pretty awesome.. as well. good luck

Richie_Awesome
08-27-2007, 03:04 PM
actually i dont know about my bf bc my scale is crazy and the bf scales never never really work.. you know.. so ignore that. k.

and no.. im ****ing sure I lost only fat.

How are you sure it was only fat?

jklv
08-27-2007, 03:46 PM
Congrats! ;)

hitwomen
08-28-2007, 01:23 PM
How are you sure it was only fat?

well I already came off the diet and I've only gainined half a pound.. lol... idk bc If I followed the diet like I did it better ****ing be fat and not water weight.

bryancwhite
08-28-2007, 03:07 PM
i would also say dominiks too! pretty awesome.. as well. good luck

You got a link, I cant find that one...

jhf
09-09-2007, 06:34 PM
You did it! Congrats!!! Heh, a bit late but I was away in Mexico! Very nice job!