PDA

View Full Version : Green Tea

freakshot
07-27-2007, 03:04 PM
I was thinking of adding green tea to my regular supplements and I was just wondering who here uses green tea on a regular basis? I drink a couple of cups of green tea a day but I thought that a green tea supplement would more conveinient. I was also wondering what brands you all use?

NDiNardo
07-27-2007, 03:35 PM
I drink at least three cups hot green tea per day. I also make it iced and drink about a 1/2 gallon per day. I used to take NOW Foods EGCg. Are you taking it for fat loss or health reasons?

carly1234
07-27-2007, 03:40 PM
I was thinking of adding green tea to my regular supplements and I was just wondering who here uses green tea on a regular basis? I drink a couple of cups of green tea a day but I thought that a green tea supplement would more conveinient. I was also wondering what brands you all use?

Thats a good idea but buy the EGCg Green Tea Extract
from NOW products ,cos its retains the more of the good stuff for you and is far better.

http://www.*************/?products_id=2486

Pastafarian
07-27-2007, 06:19 PM
I dunno if I would ever supplement green tea. It is just so healthy and delicious in it's natural form that I think I would miss it. If you're doing it for fat loss then I would go with the supps but if you like the health aspects and the taste definitely stick with the drink.

SavageOne
07-27-2007, 06:25 PM
I supplement with the extract on a regular basis. NOW's EGCG is what I usually go with. Good stuff.