PDA

View Full Version : Soopa's V-diet Log

SoopamehnX
07-26-2007, 09:58 PM
I finally cracked after reading soo many people doing the velocity diet that i wanted to do one myself. I'm 5'7 tall weight roughly 205lbs with 25% bf (gym scale so not to sure how accurate) . I'll be goint to the gym 3-5 times a week with 3-4 10+min cardio/abs session squeezed in. I'll post daily workout logs if people would like to see what i do but if not i'll just post daily to update people interested.

A little more info about myself is that when at the gym i have the mentality of going hard or go harder. I have a real ****ty diet atm which basically consists of 3MRP's and 2 solid meals which is usually chicken breasts and some form of carb. I work in a steel fabrication shop and i do alot of heavy lifting so i'll be burnin calories there as my foremans a real pain =O

What i'll be taking
ON 100% casein protein 120cals per 1 serv 4gcarb 23g protein
Multivamins
OMEGA 369 (not sure how many cals per pill)
Sizeon 120ish cal's i think 31g of carb (need opinion if i should still take it)
Thermalean as fatburner till i run out

Any help on how to fill in the extra calories would be great. i'll be takin pictures with my camera fone everyday as a daily progress and i'll be weighing myself every friday night. Wish me luck folks.

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 04:51 AM
Good luck, it will challenge you :)

fkn_give_me_abs
07-27-2007, 05:54 AM
good luck!!

SoopamehnX
07-27-2007, 05:49 PM
man i never new how hungry i would get on this diet.............. well needless to say i had some major food cravings today but i didn't give in to the darkside. I switched from on whey to muscle milk today so theres a slight change on my intake. took 2-3 omega 369 with each shake i still have 1 more shake to go today.

Workout: i did 13min cardio and 10 min ab routine's. i also did leg workouts and with not havin any solid food in me i was still able to push out some decent weights.

Leg press 180/360/540lbs reps 12/10/8
leg curls 100/115/130lbs reps will all be 12/10/8
leg extension 100/115/130
calf raise 90/135/180 <weaksauce i know

today was a slack day at the gym i know but it was just mainly focusing on my legs. n e ways till tomorrow

Hotmoltenlava
07-27-2007, 08:07 PM
Good luck!

*repped*

SoopamehnX
07-28-2007, 09:03 PM
went ok had my shakes and omega 369... also bought some fibre supps to take as well... no workout today spent the day with my family tomorrow will be chest and triceps. i'll post my workouts when i finish...o another thing on my first day i hit the bathroom like 10 times in 2 1/2 hrs...guess the water weight is going... n e ways till tomorrow!!

Push hard or Push harder

SoopamehnX
07-29-2007, 05:07 PM
well today went well i had my 2 shakes on my 3rd one right now after my workout. had no food cravings at all today i just had to keep focused on wanting to lose weight. As i had mentioned in my first post that i'll be takin pictures daily of my progress that won't be possible due to the fact that my fone is messed up and sent into repairs so i'll be takin it weekly now. so my workout today went freakin great had lots of energy due to my supps and stayed focus throughout the whole workout with little to no downtime

Cardio: 18min eliptical 12 min bike
Abs :20 mins of various routines not going to mention what i did because i don't know the names for most of them

Chest reps are 9x9x9
DB press 90/95/100
DB flys 45/45/55
Iso inc press 70/95/105 per arm
Iso decline press 90/135/135 per arm
cable fly 90/90/90

Tri's reps are 9x9x9 if i make a mistake on the names i do apologize as i am not familiar with what they are called

Overhead DB 90/95/100
Tri extensions 35/35/35
Dips reps of 10/10/10
tri pulldowns 55/55/65

One thing that i noticed about the velocity diet is that when you read other ppls results it makes you want to strive for the same thing. When i see other ppl encouraging others while on the diet it also helps the dieters stay focused on their goal. my 2cents of the day.

My quote of the day"if i don't see star's when i work out it just means that im not working hard enuff"

jhf
07-29-2007, 05:43 PM
Nice work on makin it through day 3, the hard part is almost over... Keep up the good work. It does get easier and the time flies by.

SoopamehnX
07-30-2007, 05:46 PM
today went by pretty quick at work because it was busy so i had no time to think about food. I forgot my workout journal @ home so i didn't get a chance to write down what i did. I downed my 3 shakes @ work and 1 shake just now after my gym @ the bar so i got 1 more shake to go and thats it. i took all my pills that i needed to take so everything is going smooth. I also weighted myself today and i dropped 5lbs on my home scale som im psyched about that but when i weighted myself in the gym it said i still weighted 205 but i was nekid at home =P n e ways im guessing the water weight is almost gone and i can seriously feel my stomach sweating up a storm. I feel good about this diet and im glad im on it. its not for the weak of heart i'll tell you that. it shows you what you can and can't do as an individual. enuff of my scattered thoughts thats it for my logs i'll be trolling the posts for the rest of my time =P

my quote of the day "Give me pleasurable pain or don't show me results"

jhf
07-30-2007, 06:25 PM
Awesome work so far! You do really get a sense of accomplishment seeing this through. Congrats on making it this far and seeing some good results! Looking forward to seeing more of the same from ya in the days ahead.

lose10kilos
07-30-2007, 08:48 PM
well done on completing 4 days mate, only 23 more to go !! :D

lose10kilos
08-01-2007, 04:28 AM
how is the diet goin mate?

Dominikm
08-01-2007, 04:56 AM
Still on it? If you are the hell is over, now it gets better.

SoopamehnX
08-01-2007, 09:12 PM
still on it bein busy with work and stuff yesterday went alright took my pillz and protein and it was a rest day also. Today went pretty good same as yesterday i weighted myself @ the gym and lost roughly 2.5 lbs since i started. im very tempted to get my bf reading done on thurs or friday @ the gym to compare. i have a friend that works at the gym do a reading on me and he inputed it on the computer so i have a constant record of lean body mass / fat etc don't know how accurate it is but i might get him to do another one to compare the week that i was on v diet. i slacked off @ the gym and only stayed for 1hr. i did 20min cardio and focused mostly on my delts . tomorrow will be a short day also because i need to get some stuff done for my work... tomorrow will be legs/ shoulders weird combo but today threw me off scheduel. n e ways i can't wait till saturday for my refeed . im going to eat nando's chicken spicy chicken breast with no skin and spiced rice mmmmm... till then peace out

quote of the day "Don't ask for anything just work for it"

lose10kilos
08-01-2007, 11:10 PM
still on it bein busy with work and stuff yesterday went alright took my pillz and protein and it was a rest day also. Today went pretty good same as yesterday i weighted myself @ the gym and lost roughly 2.5 lbs since i started. im very tempted to get my bf reading done on thurs or friday @ the gym to compare. i have a friend that works at the gym do a reading on me and he inputed it on the computer so i have a constant record of lean body mass / fat etc don't know how accurate it is but i might get him to do another one to compare the week that i was on v diet. i slacked off @ the gym and only stayed for 1hr. i did 20min cardio and focused mostly on my delts . tomorrow will be a short day also because i need to get some stuff done for my work... tomorrow will be legs/ shoulders weird combo but today threw me off scheduel. n e ways i can't wait till saturday for my refeed . im going to eat nando's chicken spicy chicken breast with no skin and spiced rice mmmmm... till then peace out

quote of the day "Don't ask for anything just work for it"

good 2 know u r still on it mate, have fun with the saturday meal :D

Dominikm
08-02-2007, 03:10 AM
Goos stuff mate, but no nandos please. It will be like a **** fest in your mouth trust me, but so will a steak in some decent sauce to marinate it and maybe a 2 whole egg ommolete. But thats quite alot of the v diet, my first refeed was a steak sandwich.

Stay away from fast food for refeed even if your making taking off skin and all, trust me it will be worth it once the v diet and its all over and you have no cravings like me right now :D

SoopamehnX
08-02-2007, 04:32 PM
but but but....nando's is sooo good... waaaa...ok i do get what your tryin to say so i guess i'll pull a jared and have a 6" tuna sub then...im not going to be able to work out till later tonight or maybe early tomorrow morning like around 4am getting ready some stuff for my schooling...

jhf
08-02-2007, 06:57 PM
Just wanted to pop in for a quick nice job. Good to see you succeeding!

Dominikm
08-03-2007, 05:55 AM
but but but....nando's is sooo good... waaaa...ok i do get what your tryin to say so i guess i'll pull a jared and have a 6" tuna sub then...

NO nandos!

lol

jarads a doosh...

SoopamehnX
08-03-2007, 04:11 PM
well today is the day that i get to check my weight and bf on that damn scale so i'll be posting a review on it later today....

jhf
08-03-2007, 08:24 PM
Nice work! So have the cravings subsided? Just curious cause it seems fairly consistent that the first week is the hardest.

SoopamehnX
08-03-2007, 11:22 PM
cravings are there but im always really busy at work to notice and when i get home from the gym im physically drained to even care anymore

hitwomen
08-04-2007, 04:09 PM
i think you are gonna finish one day before me..

good luck.

SoopamehnX
08-04-2007, 08:41 PM
so far so good...i didn't get a chance to do my bf testing to compare since my friend was busy with other people but i did manage to get a good workout... worked my chest and legs...did roughly 25mins of cardio and 20mins of leg workouts... im startin to notice some difference in my mid section but not a whole lot...n e ways just keeping people updated...

quote of the day "failure in life is a great lesson"