PDA

View Full Version : New Years

LiL_JaY
12-31-2004, 12:29 AM
anyone going out late for new years?? having a crap diet :P??

clindoc
12-31-2004, 12:33 AM
anyone going out late for new years?? having a crap diet :P??
new years is a special time, nothing healthy about what i'm planning!

glasgow_celtic
12-31-2004, 12:36 AM
new years is a special time, nothing healthy about what i'm planning!

ironically, my weight lifitng and diet kicked off today so am gonna have an early night tonight - at 10pm. this is my first time ever i have stayed in for new years. sooner its over the better! then ill feel better. i know i cd be out getting the ladies. but am preparing for a full hard 6 months of training so in the summer its hammer time. Cause i am gonna get laiddddddddddddd

saw14
12-31-2004, 04:11 AM
im going to go out to hit the party scene sans the alcohol. oh it will be flying around the whole place but i will refrain from it. i dont like drinking and dont want to drink, its a waste of a cheat in my mind because i cant get drunk. seriously ive drank so much before that ive been sick but at that same time i wasnt drunk. it really pisses you off when your friends are drunk on 4-5 shots and you have been drinking from the bottle and just get sick from so much liquid in your stomach. no cheating here for me, im staying to my diet the whole day today/tomorrow because i went all out for christmas. but everyone have a blast and be real careful, there's a lot of *******s out on new years night.

melon
12-31-2004, 04:34 AM
I'm going to a party. I will be drinking alcohol. However I will be avoiding late night kebabs and pizza. I'm making sure I have a solid days nutrition behind me and before I go out I'm eating 2 cups of cottage cheese, 1 tbs natty PB and taking a multivitamin. Damage limitation to some degree perhaps. But it's new years, I don't drink very often so I'm going to live it up tonight. You do only live once after all.

uhockey
12-31-2004, 04:40 AM
Pffffffff, I'll be in bed by 10:00. Yes, I know I'm lame, but my body clock is WAY too tuned to school.

Steve_W
12-31-2004, 05:03 AM
Pffffffff, I'll be in bed by 10:00. Yes, I know I'm lame, but my body clock is WAY too tuned to school.

lol come on dude! You don't need to cheat, go out and have a good time!

Sixpack
12-31-2004, 05:06 AM
I will be chilling out having some people over watching some ball, Not too much planned , I am not into the whole bar-drinking scene, too much damn smoke and stupid idiotic people. I don't drink etc so usually we will just have people over in the backyard and chill by the pool

mondesi02
12-31-2004, 05:28 AM
I nominated myself to be a designated driver for a group of lush females. It's going to be a long night of babysitting.

Sixpack
12-31-2004, 05:33 AM
I would have no prob with that bro haha

I nominated myself to be a designated driver for a group of lush females. It's going to be a long night of babysitting.

mondesi02
12-31-2004, 05:36 AM
I would have no prob with that bro haha...oh, i'm not complaining :D

KRASH187
12-31-2004, 05:44 AM
Working on Las Vegas Blvd., in front of the Mandalay Bay. Babysitting the 300,000 drunk idiots..........what a joy.
Happy New Year, Yippeee!!!!!

uhockey
12-31-2004, 05:57 AM
lol come on dude! You don't need to cheat, go out and have a good time!

No, see man, I literally CAN'T stay up that late. Perhaps I'll try a nap during the day. Actually, gotta watch the Gators and Canes at 7:30, so if the game goes long I might stay up. "Go out and have a good time...." Bah, I live in a cold crummy city in Ohio, I'm not sure it's possible. :)

kariev34
12-31-2004, 06:02 AM
Wow, its so nice to see guys who actually don't want to go out and get drunk. I also thought i was the only one who was going to have a hard time making it until midnight. My body is so programed to going to bed at 10 and waking up and 6 that its hard to change it for one night. Plus, when i'm working out tomorrow morning i love the thought of how good i feel and how bad everyone else feels b/c they all drank too much.

derek19
12-31-2004, 06:05 AM

Well if theyre drunk you can use them :)

saw14
12-31-2004, 07:08 AM
im the same way but i think tonight i will force myself to stay up, at least til 12:01 am, then ill pass out. its nice though going to sleep early(for normal people, but right on time for us) and getting up in the morning without an alarm clock. im actually going to crash at a buddy's house but im so anal ill be taking my bfast with me. the last time i was there they had cinamon toast crunch, frosted flake, and beer in the veggie crisper. haha, those guys. im sure their drunk asses are going to like it when i wake up at 5-6 in the morning and start cooking oats and brewing coffee.

Sixpack
12-31-2004, 07:25 AM
Haha thats funny as hell say I also remember the days in college where everyone would sleep in I would wake my ass up and eat lol granted it was usually fruit and instant oats best damn thing I could find around at my buddy's place . They eat like **** and could care less, yet they go lift for hell of it lol

im the same way but i think tonight i will force myself to stay up, at least til 12:01 am, then ill pass out. its nice though going to sleep early(for normal people, but right on time for us) and getting up in the morning without an alarm clock. im actually going to crash at a buddy's house but im so anal ill be taking my bfast with me. the last time i was there they had cinamon toast crunch, frosted flake, and beer in the veggie crisper. haha, those guys. im sure their drunk asses are going to like it when i wake up at 5-6 in the morning and start cooking oats and brewing coffee.

Dante15
12-31-2004, 07:33 AM
I'm not a drinker at all. I'll most likly be the DD tonight. But I will try to have a good time, even though it might be hard.

jpdn83
12-31-2004, 08:03 AM
I plan on going out tonight but I'm not going to drink...mainly b/c spring break is in 8 weeks and I want to look the best that I possibly can...all the sacrificing is so worth it when you get on the beach and look better than all your friends :)

kariev34
12-31-2004, 09:36 AM
drinking is so overrated anyway. why does tonight have to be focused on getting drunk. why can't everyone just go out and be with friends and family and have a good time. To all of you that are beind the DD tonight, good for you, that is very respectful but be weary of other drunks on the road. Happy new year everyone!

A-man
12-31-2004, 09:46 AM
I'm working tonight ...so i'll probably be celebrating eating egg whites and oatmeal in the restroom lol

Steve_W
12-31-2004, 09:47 AM
drinking is so overrated anyway. why does tonight have to be focused on getting drunk. why can't everyone just go out and be with friends and family and have a good time. To all of you that are beind the DD tonight, good for you, that is very respectful but be weary of other drunks on the road. Happy new year everyone!

Yep, if you can't have a good time without booze it's quite sad imo.

VanillaBean_21
12-31-2004, 09:48 AM
I'm just going to study for mid-terms then watch a couple movies.

scotthallisgod
12-31-2004, 11:56 AM
im gonna get absolutely HAMMERED. Stayin up is easy with the new budweiser energy drinks, hehe they are 2 good. but will be hitting the gym tommorrow feeling like ****, dont drink as much as i did in college, but just finished cutting in mid december...so i have been enjoying life a little bit more

LiL_JaY
12-31-2004, 04:04 PM
it only happends once a year :/ and you people are staying home, you dont have to get drunk, just go out and have fun, and rock it

we got a hotel in the city, and we just had a new years party there, went out watched the fire works, lol, then back to the hotel and party again.

PS: i didnt drink :P~