PDA

View Full Version : Velocity diet.

LAbiggen
07-23-2007, 03:22 PM
Hi,

I am new to the fourm. I am going to try to post daily updates in this thread of my progress on the velocity diet.

I am 20 years old. I started the velocity diet around 3 days ago. Currently I am using Whey, but i orded some casein protien.

When i first started my weight loss program i weighed 310 pounds. Currently I weigh just under 300 pounds. My goal is 220 by my college graduation in may 2008. Obviously this entire time I wont be on the V diet.

I hope to never be in the 300 club again.

Some questions:

I cant find the product SURGE anywhere. What are other people using in its place? Oats? Gateraide?

here are some pics. I am sorry for the graphical nature of the pics but i origionally didnt intdend to post them on the internet. I dont think much progress can be seen so far in the pics. Hopefully that will be diffrent in the up coming weeks and months.

bking10
07-23-2007, 03:32 PM
i wish you luck man, the velocity diet is a test. i just warn you to come off it slow and build up or else you might gain a lot back. Once again, good luck

LAbiggen
07-26-2007, 09:28 AM
I have been following the diet still. Just got my casien protien which i guess is one of the main components of this diet. My weight has been fluctuating HUGE from morning and night. I drink alot of water though. 296-302 over the past few days I have seen on the scale. I think it is better to just not weight myself though. But it is hard to resist.

dugnom
07-26-2007, 03:34 PM
are you gonna post your workout, calorie breakdown, and supplements?

EvoSummer
07-26-2007, 04:55 PM
Good luck man! Make sure this diet is not just a fad where you'll lose the weight and yoyo back up. Make it a lifestyle change and you'll succeed no matter what the results.

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 04:54 AM
Good luck, use a scoop and whey and gatoraid instead of surge and if you want surge by it direct from biotest or tnation.

PopeGregorius
07-27-2007, 05:44 AM
Good luck, use a scoop and whey and gatoraid instead of surge and if you want surge by it direct from biotest or tnation.
Gatorade (ie high sugar) does not sound good to me.

LAbiggen you should be able to loose fat quickly, keep up the water.

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 06:07 AM
Gatorade (ie high sugar) does not sound good to me.

LAbiggen you should be able to loose fat quickly, keep up the water.

http://www.biotestedge.com.au/products/surgerecovery.html

look at the nutritional stats of biotest, 42g suger. It give you a massive pump.

LAbiggen
07-27-2007, 12:31 PM
My diet consit of 54 grams of protien 6 times a day.
This comes from ON Casien protien and Cytosport Whey protien.

At different times thoughout the day I have some of BOTH types. The last "Meal" before bed is just Casien.

I have 12 grams of fat 5 times a day (no fat right before bed).

The ON Casien has 4 grams of carbs. per 23 games of protien. Is this bad? Should I get another brand? 3 of these carbs come from Suger I think.

that is for non workout days. For workout days I reduce fat and increase the carbs right after my workout. Calories increase also.

Right now my workouts are full body workouts. 3 times a week.

My low range of calories (non workout) is around 1900 my high range is around 2200.

One thing I have noticed is that my butthole kind of burns while on this diet. Is this beucase of the huge increase of protien?

Druluv75
07-27-2007, 01:15 PM
Why the v-diet, you have a lot of weight to lose, why not tighten up your basic nutrition first, then use the v-diet to show your abs. When I was 300lbs the first 10lbs flew off, with doing much. You should save the v-diet when you get close to your goal:) Check out Kanas log for inspiration, he started out heavier than a lot us, and he just steadily losing the weight and getting stronger every week. Check out velocity log by Cawiau and crew and see, its not that easy. I know we get desperate sometimes being heavy, but we have to get our nutritional aspect right for long-term gains! But Good Luck anyway! :)

-Aaron-
07-27-2007, 01:31 PM

Biotest is T-nation...

By the way, I recommend Surge 100%.

dugnom
07-27-2007, 02:53 PM
http://www.biotestedge.com.au/products/surgerecovery.html

look at the nutritional stats of biotest, 42g suger. It give you a massive pump.

Man that's really high, gatorade only has 14g per serving