PDA

View Full Version : My bulking diet. Critics please

s0m30n3
12-24-2004, 06:49 AM
This is how it looks, I paid a long time to make it, so critise the cals/protein/carb/fate intake.
Don't botter say: take less bread, because that's what we live on here in Holland, it's cheap and it taste good.

6 am:
- 0,13 gallon/0,5 liter nofat milk with oats
- 0,13 gallon/0,5 liter water

9 am:
- chicken breast 200 grams/ with mayonaise
- banana

11 am:
- 2 whole wheat slices of bread with tuna

2 pm:

3.30 pm:

5 pm:
- 0,13 gallon/0,5 liter no-fat milk+scoop of whey

6.30 pm:
- whatever mom makes+ 0,5 liter no-fat milk

7.30 pm:
- 0,5 liter no-fat milk

9 pm:
- Scoop of whey+ water

1 scoop of 25 grams, should I take it twice a day or is that to much. And when should I take my creatine when it's a rest day?

Could you guess what the daily proteine intake and cal and carb intake is? Is it enough???

Tanks guys.

thumbmaster
12-24-2004, 09:01 AM
hey , if thats your bulking diet, i'd recommend that u eat more. unless you're gaining weight then of course continue to eat what youre eating.

s0m30n3
12-26-2004, 02:55 AM
hey , if thats your bulking diet, i'd recommend that u eat more. unless you're gaining weight then of course continue to eat what youre eating.
I eat about 3600cal a day. Isn't that enough?
I've calculate that

ovidiu
12-26-2004, 03:10 AM
the banana should be taken post-workout bc of its rather high GI... unless of course this is your pos-workout meal.
if not maybe you should replace it with some grapefruit. i personally hate the way it tastes but it has a very low GI...
edit: also, you should try taking some casein before bed bc it's slow absorbing (maybe some milk& egg) along with some unsaturated fat (olive oil, flaxseed oil, canola etc.)

s0m30n3
12-26-2004, 03:26 AM
the banana should be taken post-workout bc of its rather high GI... unless of course this is your pos-workout meal.
if not maybe you should replace it with some grapefruit. i personally hate the way it tastes but it has a very low GI...
edit: also, you should try taking some casein before bed bc it's slow absorbing (maybe some milk& egg) along with some unsaturated fat (olive oil, flaxseed oil, canola etc.)
Ok and when should I take my whey shakes on my off day?

ovidiu
12-26-2004, 03:56 AM
Ok and when should I take my whey shakes on my off day?
usually, bodybuilders have the same diet pattern on their of and on days (unless of course they change some food if they get sick of eating them eg. tuna with chicken breast)... the difference between an on and an off day is that on off days you need a little less calories bc you don't workout.. naturally, most of these calories will be cu from your pre&post meal..

s0m30n3
12-27-2004, 08:43 AM
usually, bodybuilders have the same diet pattern on their of and on days (unless of course they change some food if they get sick of eating them eg. tuna with chicken breast)... the difference between an on and an off day is that on off days you need a little less calories bc you don't workout.. naturally, most of these calories will be cu from your pre&post meal..
Ok tanx