FunkDaddy
12-13-2004, 07:11 PM
If you say so!

Diab0lic
12-13-2004, 07:11 PM
f*ck what?

thumbmaster
12-13-2004, 07:29 PM
heh heh.. i dont know. i was just bored and i'm f'in hungry for some real food.. snacks. cookies, crackers, sh*t i used to eat before getting so far into the nutrition part of working out that i actually for the first time in my life get confused and frustrated about what to eat, when, how much, etc, etc, etc. i eat clean 100% of the time and miss out on actual good tasting comfort foods and it's kinda starting to get to me. i'm in no way shape or form ditching my oats, chicken, eggwhites or anything like that, but i think its time i start working good old regular foods back into my daily life, for mental health purposes. i'll still go the gym, and i'll probably even start to actually grow, something i havent done in so long cause i eat so damn healthy. i look around and see tons of other gym-go'ers growing just fine without getting fat while eating comfort type foods while i sit back with my 1cup of oats and eggwhite omlet and watch a little vein protrude from my bicep and go "Yay." i'm not putting any of this down or anything at all like that, i'm just saying i'm gonna start eating more regularly and start to enjoy more of the foods i used to while i still have time on earth. i'm 22 for gods sake... i work out, my genes wont allow for obesity or overweightness, and i eat so clean its actually prohibiting my natural growth i do believe. Well, if you've gotten this far into my post, at least you found it interesting enough to continue and I think you'll understand where I'm coming from.

Anyway, This is my goodbye from the nutrition board. I will now be spending most my time on the exercise board and workout programs board. In case I dont see some of you on the other boards, good luck to you and your gains, and thanks for all the advice and information you all have given.

Peace,
Thumb

Maximum6
12-13-2004, 08:00 PM
you've made 78 posts..and you're saying good bye???

thumbmaster
12-13-2004, 08:28 PM
had to reply to this one. i've been into nutrition for over 4 years now.. reading articles, lookin up info, etc. i just recently discovered bb.com

Maximum6
12-13-2004, 08:31 PM
O....ahahaha...well the choice is yours. Dieting is hard...and not for everybody. But when you finally do get used to it...it helps you keep yourself in decipline...

Whenever you eat good ...you should feel good.

One reason we want to indulge in the food that other people eat (cookies, ice cream, crackers, ramen noodles) is because when we were young..we were poisoned with it. I mean...were your parents lean? or were they fat?

My parents for one are FAT. I plan on starting my own Bloodline...of lean mean Asians :D