PDA

View Full Version : Losing Fat Journal - 1 year-

this_is_war87
07-17-2007, 11:36 PM
Over the next year I will be keeping a journal to track progress I make within the year. I'm really wanting to see what hard work & dedication can do within a years time. Not only will I look better, I will be healthier.

<>Weight Training & Cardio<>
Weight Training - The weight training will be post-ponde till I feel the need to bring it in. I would say the max it will be put off till will be for the first few months.

Cardio - Cardio will be done 4 times a week for 30 minutes a day, ultimately 120 minutes per week.

<>Diet & Supplements<>
This appears to be the most important part of anyones cutting program and the hardest part, I agree. I'll be eating 3 - 6 meals (Depending on hunger) a day.

I will be consuming wholesome foods(just the basics, nothing man-made) at anywhere from 1500 calories to 2000. I'll be shooting for a 40/40/20 ratio split, so i'll try to get it as close as possible to the 40/40/20 ratio.

Until I bring weight training into my program no supps will be used unless it's a fish oil cap or vitamin, and I doubt I will be taking fish oil.
---------------------------------------------------------------
I guess this sums up my program I will be following. It's subject to change at any time, depending on how much my body changes.

I would also like to give a shout out & thank BJW for the "layout" of a losing fat journal. It's one of the better ways I have saw to make a journal.

this_is_war87
07-17-2007, 11:59 PM
<>Stats & Goals & Other Information<>

Height: 5'5-5'6
Weight:220

Bodyfat Percent - Currently unknown at the moment. Last time I had it checked it was 20% I think, somewhere in that range. It'll be checked again & updated in time.

Measurements: Currently no measurements. I lost my previous tape that I measured with and I am looking to purchase AccuFitness MyoTape right here from BB.com in the next week.

So how can I tell results with no way of checking bodyfat %s and no way of taking measurements? I have a scale, a mirror and soon to have MyoTape. Not to mention once I buy a new digital cam I will have some upload on here.

Progress Pics: No digital cam at the time because the last one broke. If nothing else I will take one and scan a pic in 6 months and post a before from my last trip, I got clothes on but you can tell how big I am in it.

Goals: I plan to get down to 13% bodyfat and go from there to adjust my plan better for suiting now goals. Not really sure where this puts me but my over all goal weight for the cutting portion of my program is 160 and that's a 60lb loss. My main goal is to learn to lead a healthy life and pass information on to other.

Journal Updates: I'll try to update every day & I will post in advanced if & when it will not be updated. I do however plan to come off of this diet July 23rd,2008 and start a new phase which will be bulking, if I haven't lost as much as I would like by the i'll keep cutting then bulk once finished.

Weigh-Ins: I'll weigh in every Monday and post a report here that night. In every post you'll see monthly weight loss progress, again another great idea from BJW.

Diet Start: July 23rd,2007
Diet End: July 23, 2008

=================================================
Starting:220lbs
Month 1:
Month 2:
Month 3:
Month 4:
Month 5:
Month 6:
Month 7:
Month 8:
Month 9:
Month 10:
Month 11:
Month 12:

this_is_war87
07-19-2007, 03:37 AM
Since it's not letting me edit my post, this will do. I was in a hurry typing it and can't go back to fix incorrectly spelled words, hence "post-ponde" which is suppose to be Post-Pone lol... Ol well, it'll do.

Dwizzo
07-22-2007, 01:50 PM
Good luck!!!

Falloftroy
07-30-2007, 03:05 PM
hope you succeed