PDA

View Full Version : Cant stick to my nutrition plan this time! DAM!

EyeCyoo
07-17-2007, 11:19 PM
I have cut down 7 or 8 times before very well. I'm can just flick a switch and eat perfectly (having every meal planned) for a month or more and only have 3-4 cheat meals the entire time. It has just been easy for me to do this...

But I'm majorly struggling this time and I dont know why. I have huge cravings for biscuts and chocolate, and just say "stuff it" when I get carb depleted and eat creamy pasta etc. Really pissing me off that I cant stick to it.

I managed only 3 days perfectly but the 4th day I binged, and haven't been very good since.

whats wrong with me!

destin25
07-17-2007, 11:56 PM
ya i have the same cravings unfortunanlty (i spelled that wrong) but find something that motivates you. hang a picture on your wall to remind you of your goals, or just listen to music and think of girls thats what always helps me is the ladies. if all else fails and you HAVE TO snack on something before or after your meals then eat natty pb or veggies that wont hurt. and if u are planning on cheating make a day like 2 weeks in advance and just eat what you want. sorry i wrote this all confusing hope it helps

EyeCyoo
07-18-2007, 12:44 AM
ya i have the same cravings unfortunanlty (i spelled that wrong) but find something that motivates you. hang a picture on your wall to remind you of your goals, or just listen to music and think of girls thats what always helps me is the ladies. if all else fails and you HAVE TO snack on something before or after your meals then eat natty pb or veggies that wont hurt. and if u are planning on cheating make a day like 2 weeks in advance and just eat what you want. sorry i wrote this all confusing hope it helps

The goal reminding is a good one, I've always thought of doing that in the past but never needed to cause I have always be able to easily stick to my plan.

I've never had these kinds cravings... natty pb just wont cure them.

depletion is a bitch.

roddickfan
07-18-2007, 12:55 AM
i'm on a CKD diet and found out that it's ok to cheat for a day and a half for carb up days (i cheat for 2 lol)... so i stick with my diet on the weekdays and eat whatever i want on the weekends. i've always struggled to stick with my diet but cheating 2 days a week helps lol

if u don't want to do that, then whenever u feel the urge to eat chocolate or something... eat it with something disguisting as the topping or something

roddickfan
07-18-2007, 02:04 AM
thats what always helps me is the ladies

lol that's good motivation

The Solution
07-18-2007, 03:19 AM
also if i were u.. toss out all the junk in ur house that way u cant eat it when u get hungry..

when hunger strikes shoot for the SF Jello, drink a nice glass of water.. or munch on some raw veggies such as celery! works great and u wont get crazy filling up on green veggies since they are filling

EyeCyoo
07-18-2007, 09:52 PM
I live with junk eaters... they have only moved in about 2 months ago so I think seeing all that junk food has something to do with it.

My carb up days are as strict as my no carb days, cheating is never part of my plans and I can usually not cheat for weeks in a row very easily.

Honestly if you have ever been addicted to drugs or smoking, this is the feeling I'm getting. I know I shouldnt, I get a need for a fix, I can't stop myself from bindging then feel like **** mentaly and physically.

I might try chewing the food then spitting it out before I swallow. At least I get the great taise... might be enough to satisfy me.

M11
07-18-2007, 09:58 PM
My problem is that everyone around me wants me to eat junk. They all know I am trying to eat clean and for some reason it makes them feel inadequate or something. I have a lot of willpower and can stick to my plan but others are extremely annoying.

EyeCyoo
07-19-2007, 09:48 PM
I think I'm overcomming this period.

Might have been some bad x I had on the weekend thats fading off.

Hit the treadmill the last 2 nights and I really wanted too (which is like my normal self). I have been eating less junk and not really craved it.

Looks like I'm gonna turn it all around. I'll report back in a week or so... just hope I dont lose my abs with all the junk I ate!

Trey70
07-20-2007, 12:05 AM
Everyone can stick to their nutrition plan, it's just a matter of will you. Like everything else though it's about being able to be happy doing it. Not much use in being miserable all the time over it.

I find having no junk around my house keeps me perfectly content eating nutritious goodies. I'm way too lazy to go out and get fastfood, and I'm never really tempted while grocery shopping. I enjoy showing up at the register looking like a bodybuilder from my food choices.

The Solution
07-20-2007, 03:36 AM
its all a matter of motivation.. if u want to keep a tone body and want to avoid junk foods ull do it.. sure i see them everyday at the resturants i work at.. just think about ur next meal and what u will be eating instead of eating that junk

woulndt u rather have some lean protein + complex carbs instead of eating a bunch of junk food.. think of how much more beneficail the foods u packed are to ur body and how much closer u will achieve those abs if u eat what u packed instead of having all those cheat foods..

if u want those abs and to keep that body in check... keep focused and keep a strong mind and will power.. remember what u felt like after u ate that **** and how much harder u had to work..

make it easy on urself and use ur willpower and remember the feeling after feeling sorry for urself for not having the power to resist junk food