PDA

View Full Version : Best way to cheat????????

mary swanson
12-07-2004, 10:32 AM
Whenever I have my cheat fiesta i always contemplate what would be the best things to eat vs what would be the absolute worst possible thing that would just put things over the edge. Some would say 'it's a cheat who cares,' but yeah i dont wanna f*** up my body royally u know what i mean? anyway.. whats the safest way to go between something like
(a) just going through your snack pantry, fridge and freezer and eating all the snacks like cookies, ice cream, etc.
or
(b) going to something like fast food and getting a lot of fried and sauce-drenched crap

Also, is eating a cheat primarily consisting of sweets(sugary foods like cookies, ice cream) better or worse then having a cheat primarily of salts(like crackers, chips)

gospastic
12-07-2004, 10:38 AM
usually if i cheat i go all out, but i end up feel like crap the next day. it's up to you how much you want to savor whatever food it is that you're craving. if the benefits of the taste outweigh the cost of feeling like crap the next day, then go for it. but if you eat and you just worry about what it's doing to you, then don't do it.

btw last time i had a true cheat meal i had:
13 buffalo wings drenched in buttery hot sauce
chili cheddar fries
a huge ass waffle cone of full of double chocolate ice cream with honey cinnamon almonds mixed in

had to be at least 2000 calories

it was damn awesome.

Luski16
12-07-2004, 12:57 PM
my favorite cheats are kinda healthy actually. I have only cheated twice so far and they were

1 loaf of ezekial bread
1 jar of natty peanut butter
1 jar of smuckers sugar free jelly
1 liter of skim milk

and

670g Cottage Cheese
1 jar of natty peanut butter

I LOVE NATTY PEANUT BUTTER

mary swanson
12-07-2004, 01:18 PM
wow dude.. a whole loaf of bread plus a whole jar of pb and a whole jar of jelly?!! thats like 10,000 calories lol ! were u fat the next morning?

Luski16
12-07-2004, 01:18 PM
wow dude.. a whole loaf of bread plus a whole jar of pb and a whole jar of jelly?!! thats like 10,000 calories lol ! were u fat the next morning?
i was bloated for just about the whole next day with NO appetite, but just like all cheats....it subsided in a couple of days with no harm done

saw14
12-07-2004, 01:27 PM
if you dont cheat very often then cheat big. cheating on a small amount of food and then refraining from it for a long time will do nothing but stoke the urges to eat more ****. if you cheat more often then use your head on how far you want to take it. i like both healthy and dirty cheats, it doesnt matter to me. i do have that attitude that if im cheating f' it, ill eat it. but i dont just eat everything i see, i plan my cheats out so i know what i want to eat and will focus on that.

my last clean cheat was 5 plates turkey, homemade cranberry sauce, homemade cheesecake, veggies, and sweet potatos(by homemade i mean i had total control over the recipes so there wasnt the normal **** added to it like there would have been if my mom would have made it)

my last dirty cheat was 43 slices of pizza at pizza hut.

Steve_W
12-07-2004, 01:36 PM
my last dirty cheat was 43 slices of pizza at pizza hut.

You make that sound easy.

saw14
12-07-2004, 01:38 PM
it actually was real easy for some reason, it didnt even hit me until i was back at place and sat down for about 10 minutes. my bottomless stomach has big cheating plans for the future, details to be unveiled at a later date and time.

ImPumpingIron
12-07-2004, 02:56 PM
Im more of a clean cheat person. I think eating half a jar of Pb mixed in with a crapload of cottage cheese is a great dessert/cheat in itself. I think the only times I ever go dirty during the whole year are thanksgiving, christmas, and my bday. Besides that every once a month I will have a clean cheat thats just a bigger proportion.