PDA

View Full Version : I need something for school

crj
12-04-2004, 02:03 PM
I need something to eat while im at school it cant be smelly, loud when opening, or big. It needs to have protein and high calories, im trying to gain weight

RipStone
12-04-2004, 02:05 PM
Try making these bad boys....very good IMO.

http://people.smu.edu/jowillia/recipes/peanut_butter_banana_bars.htm

crj
12-04-2004, 02:09 PM
eh, too complex to make, hehe. I need something from a supermarket or something. Thanks for input though.

crj
12-04-2004, 02:14 PM
Anyone?

Luski16
12-04-2004, 02:23 PM
o damn there goes tuna...hehe. How about almonds or some type of nut. They have protein and are high in calories and GREAT for bulking

crj
12-04-2004, 02:26 PM
well i already put almonds hehe but i need something else, i was thinking ..bar.

bbgolfer
12-04-2004, 03:36 PM
promax bars taste awesome and have 20g of protien.

SWW007
12-04-2004, 03:51 PM
All you need is like a 16 or 20 oz water bottle, 2 scoops whey, 3 tbsp olive oil, and water. Stick them in the water bottle and shake. Just go into a stall in the bathroom and drink it real quick and no one will ever know and it's a lot of good calories.

ImPumpingIron
12-04-2004, 04:26 PM
I need something to eat while im at school it cant be smelly, loud when opening, or big. It needs to have protein and high calories, im trying to gain weight

I know what you mean man, something quiet and easy to down in a couple minutes. This is what I have md-morning during class and it gets the job done.

Scoop ON 100% Whey w/water
1oz of Almonds
100 grams banana

385 cals 30g pro 31g carbs 15g fat

2pounds
12-04-2004, 04:30 PM
they sell this moist tuna in a pack, it is pretty good. carry a bottle of water and protein around.

kendog
12-04-2004, 05:43 PM
All you need is like a 16 or 20 oz water bottle, 2 scoops whey, 3 tbsp olive oil, and water. Stick them in the water bottle and shake. Just go into a stall in the bathroom and drink it real quick and no one will ever know and it's a lot of good calories.

Doesn't it suck it has to be this way. ):

sickwitit
12-04-2004, 06:11 PM
yeah i don' t know why you bother, what will you die if you don't eat every three hours, bodybuilding gets rudiculous after a while, in my opinion

VanillaBean_21
12-04-2004, 06:20 PM
yeah i don' t know why you bother, what will you die if you don't eat every three hours, bodybuilding gets rudiculous after a while, in my opinion

Then why are you here if Bodybuilding is so ridiculous?

SWW007
12-04-2004, 09:43 PM
Doesn't it suck it has to be this way. ):

Yeah it does, but that's the joy of highschool.lol

RipStone
12-04-2004, 09:46 PM
eh, too complex to make, hehe. I need something from a supermarket or something. Thanks for input though.

They are really easy to make...don't bother cutting the foil just put them all in a pan coated with PAM and cut them into bars about 10 minutes fater you take them out of the oven. The whole process take 45 minutes max...that is mixing the ingredients, time in the oven, cutting them and putting them away. Don't be lazy man...give it a try.

Maximum6
12-04-2004, 10:22 PM
i would like to make them..but i'm anal..and i know the way separate the bars...i won't know the macronutrients of them..hahaa..i'm anal like that.

Swole C
12-05-2004, 03:50 PM
Get a not efrom your doctor saying you can in in class, thats what I did

gfletch
12-05-2004, 04:18 PM
promax bars taste awesome and have 20g of protien.

Yeah they taste good but those bars are pure crap bro, 34grams of sugar, don't waste your money on them

Ingredients:
Promax Protein Blend (Whey Protein Concentrate, Calcium Caseinate, Hydrolyzed Whey Protein Concentrate, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine), Corn Syrup, non-GMO Soy Protein Isolate, Yogurt Coating (Sucrose, Palm Kernel Oil, Nonfat Dry Milk, Nonfat Yogurt Solids, Whey, Lecithin, Salt, Natural Flavor, Color Added), Cookies (Enriched Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil(Partially Hydrogenated Soybean and/or Cottonseed Oil), Cocoa, Sodium Bicarbonate), Dutch Processed Cocoa, Canola Oil, Peanut Butter, Guar Gum, Oat Fiber, non-GMO Soy Fiber, Beet Fiber and Natural Fiber, Vitamins & Minerals (Dicalcium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide, Ascorbic Acid, Vitamin E Acetate, Ferrous Fumarate, Niacinamide, Calcium Pantothenate, Vitamin A Palmitate, Zinc Oxide, Copper Gluconate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Folic Acid, Biotin, Potassium Iodide, And Cyanocobalamin). Contains traces of various nuts.

ripped_holla
12-05-2004, 06:49 PM
they sell this moist tuna in a pack, it is pretty good. carry a bottle of water and protein around.

Probably violates the "it can't smell" stipulation. :D