PDA

View Full Version : prohormone's healing?

cowboyfan
11-28-2004, 05:28 PM
I have heard that steroids seem to heal peoples little nagging aches. Do prohormones do the same? Will they help with nagging shoulder pain?

bigpump23
11-28-2004, 06:14 PM
I have heard that steroids seem to heal peoples little nagging aches. Do prohormones do the same? Will they help with nagging shoulder pain?

riods do this because of the extra test that your body produces, I do believe that PH's do do this to an extent

CF10
11-28-2004, 07:14 PM
I think PH's will help you with nagging aches and pains. I just finished a cycle and the first thing I noticed in the first few days was that my joints felt great.

edit...it's only temporary though, once you go off cycle the pain may come back. I have been off for two days and I can notice a difference.

badboyslayer
11-28-2004, 07:22 PM
I think you would be interested in the anabolic substances which increase joint fluid and also substances which raise collagen synthesis (Eg. EQ, Deca, Anavar)

The closest PH that may theoretically give you similar results may be the nordiol products as they closely resemble the effects of Deca. I havnt used them for this purpose but it may be worth looking into further if you are unable to use AS

cowboyfan
11-28-2004, 07:26 PM
what are nordial products?

Tanked
11-28-2004, 07:31 PM
what are nordial products?
something like 19nor-adrostenediol

CF10
11-28-2004, 07:32 PM
I think you would be interested in the anabolic substances which increase joint fluid and also substances which raise collagen synthesis (Eg. EQ, Deca, Anavar)

The closest PH that may theoretically give you similar results may be the nordiol products as they closely resemble the effects of Deca. I havnt used them for this purpose but it may be worth looking into further if you are unable to use AS

What a coincidence...nordiol is what I used and my joints felt great :).

drewkowsky
11-28-2004, 07:48 PM
what about 1,4 Andro, supposed to be similar to EQ

NonCon
11-28-2004, 07:54 PM
Deca, and to a lesser degree the "nors", will cause fluid retention which in turn lubricates the joints, but it's just a temporary condition without any real healing properties.

abreeze
11-29-2004, 11:14 AM
I never thought about it until I stumbled and read this post but I had a nasty lower back injury and I couldnt get up from a chair without holding my back like an old man. After taking 1,4 andro for 20 something days I feel WAY better than I did before taking it. I couldnt put my finger on what made it feel better, I just thought it was time but that was a quick heel.

cowboyathlete
11-29-2004, 11:26 AM
I think PH's will help you with nagging aches and pains. I just finished a cycle and the first thing I noticed in the first few days was that my joints felt great.

edit...it's only temporary though, once you go off cycle the pain may come back. I have been off for two days and I can notice a difference.
Glad I checked this out, my cycle with m1t starts up again today. I will listen to my body and see.