PDA

View Full Version : creatine loading phases

Ryan Mez
11-27-2004, 07:50 PM
i know the proper way is to make 20mg a day for the first week and reduce it to 10mg/ day for week 2-4.

Do you guys think its ok to continue to take 20mg a day through week 2 then reduce it to 10mg a day if you havent seen much weight gained? I know i shouldnt expect to see much gain during the first week but i dont give a ****.

let me know what you guys think.

LanceRomance II
11-27-2004, 08:14 PM
I take 20-30grams a day of monohydrate. I switched to <a href="http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sf/kre.html">SciFit Kre-Alkalyn</a> it is much more efficient at getting in and no loading phase.

warriors
11-27-2004, 08:24 PM
creatine loading is a waste of money bro. Just stick to the 5g a day for mono.

Qu4rk
11-27-2004, 09:05 PM
creatine loading is a waste of money bro. Just stick to the 5g a day for mono.

I disagree if this is his first cycle. My first cycle I gained 8 lbs in the first week. This could be b/c I'm vegetarian, tho.

To answer the original post, I've found that 5g pre-WO/5g post-WO works for me. You could skip the load, but on the first time it helps psychologically. Many use creatine & find they are non-responders. Feel sorry for them.

Bignbuff
11-28-2004, 08:55 AM
I disagree if this is his first cycle. My first cycle I gained 8 lbs in the first week. This could be b/c I'm vegetarian, tho.

To answer the original post, I've found that 5g pre-WO/5g post-WO works for me. You could skip the load, but on the first time it helps psychologically. Many use creatine & find they are non-responders. Feel sorry for them.
Bump. My thoughts exactly. :)

Nice post.