PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else craving Ice Cream?

xamadeix
07-14-2007, 04:26 PM
I dont know if its just because its summer or I'm retarded but I have been craving Ice Cream :]

xl Achilles lx
07-14-2007, 04:30 PM
I dont know if its just because its summer or I'm retarded but I have been craving Ice Cream :]

I've had recent cravings for DQ Blizzards...don't ask why, but they're just so delicious...

Howard 6
07-14-2007, 04:32 PM
I did last night so i had some lol.

getgot211
07-14-2007, 04:35 PM
cravings for ice cream = retarded?

GForce78NJ
07-14-2007, 04:37 PM
ive always wanted to try that DQ Blizzard, the reeses one are those good? dont even have one by my home but at school i do, might have to pick that up one time

xamadeix
07-14-2007, 04:38 PM
ice cream retarded!? LIEESS!

abergirl
07-14-2007, 04:42 PM
i get a craving every time i see a dq commercial on tv.

xl Achilles lx
07-14-2007, 04:42 PM
ive always wanted to try that DQ Blizzard, the reeses one are those good? dont even have one by my home but at school i do, might have to pick that up one time

Dude reese's cup Blizzard pwns all. I remember getting those on a regular basis back in the day...SO delicious. You seriously gotta try one man.

GForce78NJ
07-14-2007, 04:46 PM
Dude reese's cup Blizzard pwns all. I remember getting those on a regular basis back in the day...SO delicious. You seriously gotta try one man.

i think i might in the next couple weeks.... and i gotta say those are the best marketing commercials for ice cream EVER.. when i was little i always wanted to drive like 30 min away to find a DQ

getgot211
07-14-2007, 05:04 PM
DQ?

you people are ****ing noobs, go find some real ice cream.

self_made_hawk
07-14-2007, 05:21 PM
Recently Coldstone Cremery have been haveing some of the craziest comercials i've ever seen. I want some coldstone. Instead i just eat blue bunny no sugar added ice cream. Rocky Road and cherry vanilla is pretty decent

xl Achilles lx
07-14-2007, 05:39 PM
I like DQ...but I gotta say that Haagan Daz is right up there on my fav's list. (just watched a show on travel channel all about Haagan Daz ice cream lol)

Ginseng G
07-14-2007, 05:40 PM
dude, i ALWAYS crave that ice cream xD

frog83
07-14-2007, 06:00 PM
I just ate one :( And I feel retarded for doing so.. It's pathetic when you can't control yourself.. Dammit...

getgot211
07-14-2007, 06:28 PM
I just ate one :( And I feel retarded for doing so.. It's pathetic when you can't control yourself.. Dammit...

sad.

sportyhp
07-14-2007, 07:15 PM
ya especially since my mom recently bought a pint of ben and jerry's and stuck it in the fridge........

ahhmyeye
07-14-2007, 07:18 PM
last night i was eating this Blue Bunny Gooey Ooey Turtle Brownie icecream. dayum.

grizz007
07-14-2007, 07:49 PM
I've had recent cravings for DQ Blizzards...don't ask why, but they're just so delicious...

haha meee 2 man....i havent had 1 of those since i was prolly 14

The Solution
07-14-2007, 08:12 PM

delicious to the point where they make ur sugar go off the wall and make u feel like a piece of **** on a brick

i dont understand how u guys can take those things down and not feel a lil sick in the head after eating them.. i get a little dizzy from all the sguars and **** they put in them depending on what u get

i dunno it might just be me because i eat so clean its such a big shock to my body.. but i just cant handle blizzard and cakes n stuff i get dizzy and passed out at school after having some marble cake

gountilfailure0
07-14-2007, 08:16 PM
its nothing wrong with having ice cream just not the whole tub and not all the time u know if u want it just do an extra mile on the mill! :)

getgot211
07-14-2007, 08:32 PM
delicious to the point where they make ur sugar go off the wall and make u feel like a piece of **** on a brick

i dont understand how u guys can take those things down and not feel a lil sick in the head after eating them.. i get a little dizzy from all the sguars and **** they put in them depending on what u get

i dunno it might just be me because i eat so clean its such a big shock to my body.. but i just cant handle blizzard and cakes n stuff i get dizzy and passed out at school after having some marble cake

you happen to be a vagina.

just cause you are doesn't mean everyone else is, deal with it.

Tussmann57
07-14-2007, 08:39 PM
http://www.bluebunny.com/ProductDetail.aspx?currentcategoryid=54&productId=394

shouldnt do too much damage, actually fits really well into macros,

quality protein and fiber, just the sugar alcohols are sometimes a killer...

stanelz84
07-14-2007, 08:43 PM
I tend to eat either Breyers all natural coffee ice-cream or my favorite- mint and coffee with oreo crumblings all mix together from Coldstone. Coldstone makes their ice-cream in the back of the kitchen and tastes very fresh. There ice-cream cakes are pretty expensive tho, ranging from about $20-$60.

Hoot
07-14-2007, 09:38 PM
All The Time!!!!!!! Especially Cold Stone.

DomzyCuttin
07-14-2007, 09:56 PM
Damn you guys, Novv im going to go get a bovvl of lovv fat vanilla :( Ovvell, im screvved sitting at home on a saturday, need somethin to please me, hah.

xl Achilles lx
07-15-2007, 03:52 AM

Lazyie, whenever there is a harmless thread about how good junk food actually tastes, you feel the need to come in and elaborate on how your personal views about the food drive you away from it. I'm pretty sure every person who visits the nutrition forums has at one time or another seen you wreck a perfectly good cheat thread with, "Oh yeah, all that grease and cheese and beef makes me wanna f****** puke ugh!" Or, "zomg all that crappy sugar and fatty ice cream screws me up so bad its sooooo gross".

If you wanna be a hardass about it and never enjoy life and have a few cheats, so be it, but you're gonna regret it when your older. Bottom line, if you don't like crappy food, stay away from it. If you don't like THREADS about crappy food, stay away from them too.

xl Achilles lx
07-15-2007, 03:53 AM
you happen to be a vagina.

just cause you are doesn't mean everyone else is, deal with it.

Reps, I lol'd.

DoubleWide
07-15-2007, 04:38 AM
I wasn't until you said something. The last ice cream I had was a small chocolate shake from Culver's. I knew it would throw off my calories for the day by a couple hundred. After I ate it and got home, I found out the SMALL shake was 742 Calories 321 Calories from Fat. Needless to say, I haven't had ice cream since then.

The Solution
07-15-2007, 04:56 AM
i didnt know i had a limit of freedom on speech on a forum.. since when do u become the boss of a damn forum?

im doing just what ur doing.. thats expressing an opinion am i not right?

im just stating my opinion as urs is different.. sure u may like to eat them I myself have trouble eating them.. god damn i dindt know i coulndt have my voice heard and state my opinion

sorry if i harmed you in any way shape or form bos next time ill remember that u had a stick up ur ass this morning

tweety09
07-15-2007, 06:27 AM
why not make your own ice cream ?? :D .. healthy of course.. found this recipe on spark people :

Ice Dream
Ingredients : 1 frozen 6 oz container Light, Fat Free Yogurt
1 cup frozen cut fruit
splash of milk

Freeze desired yogurt flavor (I pop a few in to the freezer when I first buy them, so that they're always ready for me).
Remove frozen yogurt container from freezer. You want to thaw it out just a tiny bit, enough that you can remove it from the container in one piece. Microwaving it for a minute on half power usually does the trick.
Place frozen yogurt in food processor, and break into smaller pieces. Add 1 cup of frozen fruit (your choice) to food processor. Pulse slowly to combine. Continue pulsing until mixture is smooth and creamy. If it's too icy, add a splash of milk. Be careful not to add too much liquid, as this will result in a smoothie rather than an iced treat!
When you reach the desired consistency, scoop from food processor into bowl, top with a slice of fruit and enjoy!

You can adjust it of course.. you can add some protein powder or somethin` :D

getgot211
07-15-2007, 06:42 AM
why not make your own ice cream ??

I actually do.

:D .. healthy of course..

**** that noise.

Ice Dream
Ingredients : 1 frozen 6 oz container Light, Fat Free Yogurt
1 cup frozen cut fruit
splash of milk

Freeze desired yogurt flavor (I pop a few in to the freezer when I first buy them, so that they're always ready for me).
Remove frozen yogurt container from freezer. You want to thaw it out just a tiny bit, enough that you can remove it from the container in one piece. Microwaving it for a minute on half power usually does the trick.
Place frozen yogurt in food processor, and break into smaller pieces. Add 1 cup of frozen fruit (your choice) to food processor. Pulse slowly to combine. Continue pulsing until mixture is smooth and creamy. If it's too icy, add a splash of milk. Be careful not to add too much liquid, as this will result in a smoothie rather than an iced treat!
When you reach the desired consistency, scoop from food processor into bowl, top with a slice of fruit and enjoy!

You can adjust it of course.. you can add some protein powder or somethin` :D

in no way is that ice cream.

pick up one of these...
The Whole Scoop (http://www.amazon.com/Ice-Cream-Whole-Gail-Damerow/dp/0944435297/ref=sr_1_1/002-9694819-3398455?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1184506870&sr=1-1)
The Perfect Scoop (http://www.amazon.com/Perfect-Scoop-Sorbets-Granitas-Accompaniments/dp/1580088082)

that being said, you can make homemade ice cream with unbeatable flavor. but when it comes to texture, unless you feel like dropping $400+ on a machine you wont match the high end stuff.

serd
07-15-2007, 06:49 AM
dude, im craving the chocolate chip cookie dough blast from sonic!!!