PDA

View Full Version : Xtreme Formulations Safe?

digitalgangsta3
11-26-2004, 11:06 AM
Well, I've never tried any supplements and I hardly know anything about them. Somebody reccomend I get Xtreme Formulations Prevent to get rid of that gynercia or something bull****. Would it be safe, but more importantly effective? It sounds weird that you spray it on. How long will it take to fix the gynocerdia or whatever? thanks in advance

Sixpack
11-26-2004, 11:08 AM
Yes they are a very good company with top notch productsm big bump for Dave , they also sell BSL supps right here on BB.com

Lonny
11-26-2004, 11:09 AM
Well, I've never tried any supplements and I hardly know anything about them. Somebody reccomend I get Xtreme Formulations Prevent to get rid of that gynercia or something bull****. Would it be safe, but more importantly effective? It sounds weird that you spray it on. How long will it take to fix the gynocerdia or whatever? thanks in advance

You don't even know what it is and you want to fix it?

you should probably research the condition first, find out all you can about it.
Then find out if it is what you have, then try and isolate how you came by this condition. Then see if there are treatments according to how you came to be in the situation you are in.

Kroms_laugh
11-26-2004, 11:10 AM
if you have gyno (or 'bitch tits') as a result of anabolics... you need to order Nolvadex.

Don't ask where, or you'll be crucified. Just do a google search.

digitalgangsta3
11-26-2004, 11:14 AM
I know it's Gyno...I'm 16 and growing. I can't decide If I want to wait this **** out or do something to fix it. Somebody reccomended the X-F Prevent thing and said it worked. I was planning on getting it as long as it doesnt have any side effects or what not. Thanks for any help. If you know any other products for Gyno let me know, thanks

Kroms_laugh
11-26-2004, 11:15 AM
I know it's Gyno...I'm 16 and growing. I can't decide If I want to wait this **** out or do something to fix it. Somebody reccomended the X-F Prevent thing and said it worked. I was planning on getting it as long as it doesnt have any side effects or what not. Thanks for any help. If you know any other products for Gyno let me know, thanks

****, man... I had big puffy nipples at 16 too... that's NOT gyno. It's your gland acting up because of pueberty. It's okay... you shouldn't take any supplements at 16, IMO...

if you are 21 and still have puffy nipples and bitch tits... talk to your doctor.

cpa5oh
11-26-2004, 11:16 AM
no side effects...other than that it can dry your skin out a bit.

digitalgangsta3
11-26-2004, 11:24 AM
It's puffy nipples and like a little bit of tissue. Thing is, I dont want to ****in wait till Im 21. It's been about one year, so I can try my best to wait it out, or just try this and see if it helps? I've read about it and hear it's common and all, but ive also read people get surgery and whatnot?

It's kinda funny, because I have a nice 6 pack, but I have the puffy nipples and tissue. I'm definatley growing, over the past year I've gained 20 pounds and have grown 5 inches.

Thanks for the help, I'll wait it out until Early March, then maybe take action. I could scheldule a doctors appointment again...last time he just said "Your definatley growing"

Thanks for not flaming or dissing me for this, thanks

Kroms_laugh
11-26-2004, 11:28 AM
You'll be alright, bro. I'm afraid your Doctor is going to tell you the same thing we have. 'Just wait until you are about 21'

Mine lasted until I was halfway through my 17th year.

digitalgangsta3
11-26-2004, 11:38 AM
I dont want to wait this long....I got a gf... :(

Kroms_laugh
11-26-2004, 11:42 AM
I dont want to wait this long....I got a gf... :(

It's natural. It happens to ALOT of men... then it goes away naturally.

Your girlfriend at 16 years old isn't that serious, trust me.

digitalgangsta3
11-26-2004, 11:45 AM
Well thanks a TON for the help. I'm glad it's natural and I don't need surgery.

So should I bail on the Xtreme thing or it couldnt hurt?

Kroms_laugh
11-26-2004, 11:49 AM
Well thanks a TON for the help. I'm glad it's natural and I don't need surgery.

So should I bail on the Xtreme thing or it couldnt hurt?

Couldn't hurt. But don't go overboard taking supplements. You're only 16... you shouldn't need any. But, like I said, it couldn't hurt to take it.

digitalgangsta3
11-26-2004, 12:00 PM
I guess I'll drive to Longs drugs or somewhere and check if they have it. I would order online but Idont have a credit card and asking my parents would be, well pathetic.

thanks again

Iron___Stoner
11-26-2004, 01:22 PM
try lipoderm-y (with a good cutting diet and cardio ofcourse) cus maybe its just fat, if that doesnt help then yeah u have real gyno, which sucks. talk to ur parents and doc about surgery. dont waste any time on supps cus nothing will work for REAL gyno, but like i said a topical fat loss product like lipoderm-y or ultra will work for fatty deposits.

digitalgangsta3
11-26-2004, 04:38 PM
I don't need surgery. I saw my doctor, it's natural growing, and he says it should be gone soon. I'll hold off on the Prevent for now...

mr00bill
11-26-2004, 04:52 PM
I guess I'll drive to Longs drugs or somewhere and check if they have it. I would order online but Idont have a credit card and asking my parents would be, well pathetic.

thanks again
u wont find any XF products in a drugstore

Mr.Cooper69
05-12-2011, 10:04 AM
So do XF products help with gynercia or not?