PDA

View Full Version : My Vitamin World going out of business sale, ? for you guys

whatthe?
11-26-2004, 10:41 AM
I posted this on another topic, but thought I could get more of a response w/it's own topic. The Vitamin World at my mall is going out of business and has EVERYTHING 50% off. I'm wondering if there is anything they usually don't have on sale like this I should take advantage of? I know I can usually get certain stuff for like 40% off there anyway, but not everything. What about HGH? I've never tried it, but was considering. Any "top shelf" types of whey maybe I should try out? Let me know guys. Thanks for the read.

Kroms_laugh
11-26-2004, 10:47 AM
God damn it... stop making threads.. read your origional thread.

Majestic 12
11-26-2004, 12:01 PM
Wow, I though vitamin world was a huge company. I can't believe thier closing up. But I guess no matter how big you are you, if your losing money you have to cut it loose some time.

Danik
11-26-2004, 01:39 PM
I posted this on another topic, but thought I could get more of a response w/it's own topic. The Vitamin World at my mall is going out of business and has EVERYTHING 50% off. I'm wondering if there is anything they usually don't have on sale like this I should take advantage of? I know I can usually get certain stuff for like 40% off there anyway, but not everything. What about HGH? I've never tried it, but was considering. Any "top shelf" types of whey maybe I should try out? Let me know guys. Thanks for the read.

OTC HGH doesn't work and is a waste of money.

bigasssnowman
11-26-2004, 02:15 PM
OTC HGH doesn't work and is a waste of money.

i buy my zma at vitamin world

whatthe?
11-27-2004, 08:34 AM
i buy my zma at vitamin world

zma?

Matt96teg
11-27-2004, 09:54 AM
zma?
Zinc, Magnesium Aspartate.