PDA

View Full Version : San Tight vs Thermorexin

Gotmilk23x
11-19-2004, 10:48 PM
Hey,

Which is the superior product for losing fat? I am thinking of taking one of these supplements for 3 months straight with lots of cardio.

Thanks.

Kraftydog
11-20-2004, 01:17 AM
Hey,

Which is the superior product for losing fat? I am thinking of taking one of these supplements for 3 months straight with lots of cardio.

Thanks.

for me thermorexin, Tight made me feel somewhat nauseaus. I dont know which ingredient is to blame, I thought it was the synephrine but thermorexin does not cause it and I have since tried high doses of synephrine without problems.

sawastea
11-22-2004, 05:25 AM
* Thermorexin
* Tight!

In that order.

amcamc
11-22-2004, 06:55 AM
I have tried both. I seem to have better results with the San. With the Trex, I seen zero appetite suppression. But everyones different.

sawastea
11-22-2004, 08:45 AM
But everyones different.

That is the key point. Everyone reacts differently so try them both :D

dcarterc
11-22-2004, 12:00 PM
I've tried both as well. Tight didn't do much for me. Thermorexin I thought was better. When I stacked it with 50mg of Ephedrine, the fat melted off!

Kraftydog
11-23-2004, 12:33 PM
I've tried both as well. Tight didn't do much for me. Thermorexin I thought was better. When I stacked it with 50mg of Ephedrine, the fat melted off!

I did not notice much fat loss difference by adding E to thermorexin, but it does make me way more jacked.

I really think that alternating pure EC and thermorexin is a better way to go, at least for me. for fat loss :)

NoSwtTea4U
11-23-2004, 02:14 PM
I think I notice a little bit more with the Thermo..I used Tight! at 3 a day and I'm using the Thermo before cardio only, but it also helps my mood, so I'd go for Thermorexin personally.

chubby_mac
11-23-2004, 02:19 PM
im just gonna rotate scorch, thermorexin in 3-4 week intervals. ive read that they are both good products

skelooth
11-23-2004, 02:28 PM
I'm really considering getting either san tight or thermorexin as well... both seem to have some pretty good 'word of mouth' reviews lately.

One of them is going to go on my next 'bb.com shopping list'.

bb.com is going to make a fortune off my broke ass :( lol

HotDamnItsDavid
11-23-2004, 03:58 PM
Thermorexin kicked my ass.

blondeErin
11-24-2004, 06:42 AM
I didnt like thermorexin, even when I drank tons of water, no energy or appetite supression unless I threw in some syneburn w/ it. San tight is what im taking now and I dont even need vaspro or anything stacked with it...Lipo 6 is good to, but I hated taking so many to feel anything. With tight I take 2 and it lasts all day...and believe me I eat like a trucker for such a little girl...this stuff helps me stick to my diet.

dcarterc
11-24-2004, 08:31 AM
I'm really considering getting either san tight or thermorexin as well... both seem to have some pretty good 'word of mouth' reviews lately.

I'd go with Trex skel... I had to 'mainline' Tight! to make any sort of serious cuts. Also, I didn't feel anything from Tight!. And all though I know that's not the main goal of fatburners, it does help get through long periods of cardio. Trex is good, kinda expensive, but a good ephed-free alternative. I was suprised that Krafty didn't notice too much of a difference when stacking it with Ephedrine, I definetly did and so did others I know that have done the same. Ephed or no ephed, Trex is a pretty solid product. Drinking lots of water I noticed was definetly important.

Kraftydog
11-27-2004, 05:49 PM
I did notice a big "jacked" difference, when adding ephedrine, but not a big fat loss difference. I do stack them both with a decent amount of yohimburn ES, which has its own stimulant and fat burning effects. So that might be why, though it could be just that I react differently. I usually maintain my body fat below 9% even when bulking so that may be a factor too.

chubby_mac
02-03-2005, 06:49 PM
im ordering a fat burner tomorow when i cash my check..ill let you guys know what i chose

delta9
02-03-2005, 07:57 PM
I cycle T-rex and sanstight+ephedrine. Thermorexin gave me way way way more energy and it supressed my apetite more also. People who tried T-rex and said they didn't feel the "warm feeling", energy, and apetite suppression probably wasn't getting enough carbs.

trinity138
02-04-2005, 12:14 AM
Where is everyone getting all this ephedra! Share your secrets please! I cannot find it anywhere. Washington sucks!

bas67
02-04-2005, 09:32 AM
Where is everyone getting all this ephedra! Share your secrets please! I cannot find it anywhere. Washington sucks!

Their not talking about ephedra, they are talking about ephadrine. You can find it in any bronchial medicine like Primatine or Broncaid.

I really miss ephedra too. I lost a massive amount of weight on it. I have been using the ephadrine, asprin, caffeine stack but get zero results. Not to be gross but part of the benifits of ephedra is that it moved food through your system really quickly (if you know what I mean).

Most of these products being talked about now give no results.

Johnbe
02-04-2005, 02:05 PM
I cant even feel if the effects of Tight at all but skelooth seems to feel full on it.

korexite
02-05-2005, 01:15 PM
Hey,

Thanks.

Thermorexin