PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys drink your water out of in the summer?

Wtf?
07-10-2007, 11:01 PM
I'm sick of taking nice cold bottles of water out of the fridge to have condensation kill it within 20 minutes and it's room temperature. I've tried a few water bottles that supposedly prevent this and it's the same thing.

siamesedream
07-10-2007, 11:35 PM
I cannot say I have invested any amount of time into buying or learning about technology to better hold my water during the Summer.

I stick with a cup. Is that really old-fashioned?

Wtf?
07-10-2007, 11:42 PM
Yeah, a cup works when you're taking a jug out of the fridge and pouring it in and drinking it within a short time frame. It doesn't work for me when I want to grab a bottle and take it to the gym or in the car and drink it cold. All the technology out today there's got to be something that actually works.

Jashro
07-10-2007, 11:43 PM
Then leave it in the fridge till you are ready to drink it.

I just fill a 2 quart jug, which I stole from a homeless guy, with water the night before and take it out the next day to sip throughout the day. Yes it does become warm over time, such is life.

siamesedream
07-10-2007, 11:44 PM
I heard about this new thing called "ice". It's supposed to be just water.... but different, or something.

You might give it a try. Post a log if time permits.

Jashro
07-10-2007, 11:48 PM
I heard about this new thing called "ice". It's supposed to be just water.... but different, or something.

You might give it a try. Post a log if time permits.

Ice is outdated technology. I hear the new thing is the "iphone". Try putting 2 or 3 of those in your water and see how it fares throughout the day. LeT us kknoW k tnx!1

rrrage
07-10-2007, 11:49 PM
bahahahah ^

yeah i have 3 bottles that i alternate between. they live in the freezer most of the time.

and yes i'm a university student.

superfreakiest
07-11-2007, 01:03 AM
1. Fill up half a bottle with water, put in freezer overnight.
2. Before you go to the gym fill the rest of it up with cold water.