PDA

View Full Version : getting started with dieting

getnripd07
07-08-2007, 08:39 AM
ok i have been bodybuilding for about 6 months now but havent really started dieting. i need some one to help me by telling my how i split it up like how many calories i should take in how i should split my meals what stuff is good to eat carbs fats just all of it like everything so someone please give me a hand

nacersusaf
07-08-2007, 08:40 AM
You have to start with the stickies... it's all personal, and nobody can help you from the ground up...

noahklop
07-08-2007, 09:00 AM
good to know your getting serious about nutrition, it is something you will use for the rest of your life. I started bodybuiding my senior yr of highschool and got more and more knowledgeable and serious about nutrition after that. I learned alot from the boards and from articles on bb.com, stick around learn and figure out what works for you, the longer you are eating healthier the easier and better at it you get. I wont lie it is a battle and is much more difficult and less fun than lifting, but it is something that you must learn in order to suceed in bbing. Good luck and read, read, read!