PDA

View Full Version : ryan_knn's Fat Loss Log

ryan_knn
07-07-2007, 08:36 PM
Hello everybody, I am going to give this fat loss log a try to help keep me motivated and to track my progress. I decided I was sick of trying to do things on my own, and sought the help of the awesome Layne Norton. I have recieved my nutritional plan and am putting things together so I can get started. Right now Im doing the Max-OT program and its going alright so far. The routine is:
Monday- Legs
Tuesday- Arms
Wednesday- Shoulders & traps
Thursday- Back
Friday- Chest

My starting stats are 6'1 at 245lbs and roughly 32%BF, Ill try and get some starting pics in the next couple of days. Layne gave me a diet plan that calls for 2 different nutrient breakdowns through the week.

Cardio will include 2 days of HIIT and 3 days of Moderate intensity cardio.
I am going to try and get an update in daily, and am looking forward to starting up. All feedback appreciated!

gountilfailure0
07-07-2007, 08:38 PM
good luck ryan only thing that will stop u is U

ryan_knn
07-07-2007, 08:39 PM
Thanks I appreciate that! Anyway I dont think I can be stopped!!!!!!

gountilfailure0
07-07-2007, 08:40 PM
thats exactly what i mean u decide what will happenthe fat will drain off since u are higher in b/f lower u go harder it becomes

ryan_knn
07-08-2007, 09:48 PM
Well I was planning on starting today but, I took a little longer than I thought to get my diet planned out from my nutrient numbers. I think I got it all figured ready for tomorrow but Im sure it still needs some tweaking. I will post tomorrow sometime to write in my meals and leg workout. Cant wait!

Z28Dude
07-08-2007, 10:24 PM
Good luck on your fat loss journey!!! Remember the only way to win is to lose.

ryan_knn
07-09-2007, 08:01 PM
Today went great. I got all my meals in today and pretty close to my numbers. They looked like this:
Pro-222.75g
Carbs-276.5g
Fats-46.75g
That equaled out to 2,354 calories.

Today was also Leg day, and I did Squats, Leg presses, Stiff-legged deadlifts, and calf raises.

I also did 30 min of moderate intensity cardio. Overall Im feeling pretty good!

My camera decided to go haywire today so Im sending it in for it to get fixed.

ryan_knn
07-10-2007, 08:00 PM
Well today was another good day. I hit my numbers pretty good today I think. I have to work out some different food options, but for now I am going to try this for awhile, so my numbers will probably be the same. Today was:
Pro- 251.25g
Carb- 175.25g
Fat- 53.5g
Cals- 2,187.5

Todays workout was Bi's, Tri's, Forearms, and abs. It went well as I added 5lbs to my curls and 10lbs to my tricep pushdowns. As for abs I just usually do like 50 crunches. Tomorrow is 30min of moderate intensity cardio and Shoulders, and traps. Ill update tomorrow evening.

ryan_knn
07-11-2007, 06:45 PM
I did Ok today in my workouts for Shoulders and traps, and got my 30 min of cardio in. However I ended up missing my 2nd meal so I was off of diet a little but Ill get it straighted out tomorrow! Tomorrows workout is Back day and 30min of moderate intensity cardio.