PDA

View Full Version : Dems, and liberals. Look on the bright side.

dave22
11-02-2004, 11:08 PM
At least Kerry still has a job as senator, and won't gain like 40 pounds, grow a beard, and go into hiding.

GulfCoastAquari
11-03-2004, 06:23 AM
At least Kerry still has a job as senator, and won't gain like 40 pounds, grow a beard, and go into hiding.
Yep, this is going to be one of those congressmen that fret and rant at every single meeting and he's going to get a ton of media attention as a result of it. Well, if he actually starts attending the meetings, that is.

bubba g
11-03-2004, 06:30 AM

Edwards on the other hand...... was not so lucky....LMAO...I love it.... he will have to get back to chasing amblances.....

bubba g
11-03-2004, 06:32 AM
Yep, this is going to be one of those congressmen that fret and rant at every single meeting and he's going to get a ton of media attention as a result of it. Well, if he actually starts attending the meetings, that is.

I think this was the begining of the end for John Kerry....I think his past is going to come back to haunt him when he comes up for election again in the senate....

DanMc
11-03-2004, 06:38 AM

that remains to be seen if he bitches about losing to much he'll be forced to exile.

Viking22
11-03-2004, 06:40 AM
that remains to be seen if he bitches about losing to much he'll be forced to exile.

Dem party leaders will bury Kerry's future and he's spineless enough to go along with it.