PDA

View Full Version : George W Bush

2pounds
11-02-2004, 07:23 PM
this past year the democrat corp. tried to release a new product that would defenitely help people out with "hilerycare" and definetely turn this country into a complete "gay marriage" but due to the fact the democrat corp could not back up the product that that they were selling. we are going to do it for four more years for more years
democrat outsource my co-- in your mouth. after you liberals cannot get married then turn to your lifelong parner and ask that ***-- why did we not vote for BUSH I can tell you why You ***-s do Like BUSH you like dic=
But personally I like Bush but i prefer my pu -- y shaved
Georgewbush.com

MyopicRequiem
11-02-2004, 07:40 PM
this past year the democrat corp. tried to release a new product that would defenitely help people out with "hilerycare" and definetely turn this country into a complete "gay marriage" but due to the fact the democrat corp could not back up the product that that they were selling. we are going to do it for four more years for more years
democrat outsource my co-- in your mouth. after you liberals cannot get married then turn to your lifelong parner and ask that ***-- why did we not vote for BUSH I can tell you why You ***-s do Like BUSH you like dic=
Georgewbush.com

Beware of his raging intelligence!

the uon
11-02-2004, 08:03 PM
that was like one of those japanese t-shirts

spf78
11-02-2004, 08:08 PM
Georgewbush.com

Well, you are obviously a CHILD WHO HAS BEEN LEFT BEHIND. Poor kid, teetering on the brink of illiteracy.

You may not have been misled by conservative propaganda, or perhaps you just assumed without asking, but Kerry opposes gay marriage.

bigGUNS04
11-11-2004, 02:48 PM
Guys- 2 pounds must be talking about his body weight, because u know his brain (like Bush) doesnt weigh that much.

youngvet1
11-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Its is funny how NewYork the place that was attacked voted against Bush yet all the hillbillies in the midwest were so "scared" if this dictator wasnt relelected.

Look at me u just mention his name and i get all worked up. Yes I am from nyc AND I REALLY REALLY DISLIKE Bush( george bush that is). I would like to see him put on trial and impeached posiibly jailed. It is beypnd me how the absolute WORST president in Amercian history gets REelected. His own cabinet said that he went in office with the idea of going to war with iraq already planned. He picked the absolute worst time to carry this plan out. What an idiot.

Ok note to self avoid mentioning threads dealing with george bish this is a supplemnt forum :)

beemrmem3
11-11-2004, 03:20 PM
Why is this in the product review forum??

Anyway, I also voted for Bush. Its funny how people just jump on the "Bush is an idiot" bandwagon. Ive heard people say that, i ask them why and they dont have an answer.

It is true that kerry didnt support gay marriage. I didnt understand what all the talk about gay marriage was, when he cleary stated in one of the debates he opposed gay marriage.

I hate how all the Liberals/Democrats think they are so much better and smarter then anyone else. Like they have this enlightened view of the world, and republicans/conservatives are dumb and need to get with the times. I guess more then half of america is dumb then. Why don't you go find michael moore in his rat hole and move to some other country, if you hate the majority of america so much. I think we all need to stand behind our president. If John Kerry were elected i would support him as well.

youngvet1
11-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Its is funny how NewYork the place that was attacked voted against Bush yet all the hillbillies in the midwest were so "scared" if this dictator wasnt relelected.

Look at me u just mention his name and i get all worked up. Yes I am from nyc AND I REALLY REALLY DISLIKE Bush( george bush that is). I would like to see him put on trial and impeached posiibly jailed. It is beypnd me how the absolute WORST president in Amercian history gets REelected. His own cabinet said that he went in office with the idea of going to war with iraq already planned. He picked the absolute worst time to carry this plan out. What an idiot.

Ok note to self avoid mentioning threads dealing with george bish this is a supplemnt forum :)

I could tell u many many reasons that I really dislike Bush.

1. went to war for NO reason at a time when those resources were better spent fighting terrorism.
Sure there migfht be some sort of positive outcome but there are many countries that are in poor shape why not them.
2. Created the biggest deficit in history.
3. tax cut to the rich: FAILED!!!
4. Tends not to listen to common sense regarding the envirtonment:(ignoring real experts instad following his own crackpot mind.
5. He has the attitude of a dictator: AMERICA VS. the world screw an allies.

NEED I Continue. After reelected he is proposing more dumb plans that experts arte sayingt will cost another 3 trillion deficit and would further increase the taxes of the middle calss and decrease them for the wealthy again
this guy doesnt ever learn he is as dumb as a ton of bricks

Skrape
11-11-2004, 03:47 PM
that was like one of those japanese t-shirts

You also got a seizure?

NuggzTheNinja
11-11-2004, 04:12 PM
I have no idea what you were trying to say, I'm not even gonna try to respond to that mess.

Twiggy316225
11-11-2004, 04:19 PM
Why is this in the product review forum??

Anyway, I also voted for Bush. Its funny how people just jump on the "Bush is an idiot" bandwagon. Ive heard people say that, i ask them why and they dont have an answer.

I hate how all the Liberals/Democrats think they are so much better and smarter then anyone else. Like they have this enlightened view of the world, and republicans/conservatives are dumb and need to get with the times. I guess more then half of america is dumb then. Why don't you go find michael moore in his rat hole and move to some other country, if you hate the majority of america so much. I think we all need to stand behind our president. If John Kerry were elected i would support him as well.
to the first part just listen to him talk. and the fact that he had a C+ average.
to the second part i think liberals think there are better because they can see the gray area of things were conservaitves see the black and white areas.

Radioactive Man
11-11-2004, 04:24 PM
to the first part just listen to him talk. and the fact that he had a C+ average.
to the second part i think liberals think there are better because they can see the gray area of things were conservaitves see the black and white areas.

Another example of a Democrat who can't stand that other people might have an opinion that differs from theirs.

Twiggy316225
11-11-2004, 04:30 PM
Another example of a Democrat who can't stand that other people might have an opinion that differs from theirs.
well isn't that true since conservatives are more by the book than liberals

Radioactive Man
11-11-2004, 04:32 PM
well isn't that true since conservatives are more by the book than liberals

Wuh?

Twiggy316225
11-11-2004, 04:35 PM
Wuh?
aren't conservatives more by the book then liberals

Radioactive Man
11-11-2004, 04:37 PM

I said that Democrats such as yourself didn't like the fact that other people might have a different opinion and you respond with "conservatives are more by the book"?

youngvet1
11-11-2004, 04:39 PM
I said that Democrats such as yourself didn't like the fact that other people might have a different opinion and you respond with "conservatives are more by the book"?

I like someone to respond why they actually like George Bush and what things that he has done or things about him that u like.

Whats that?
the sound of silence!

sticklegs
11-11-2004, 04:39 PM

If by tis you mean they believe more in Constitutionalism and following the written law, and not changing it to fit their ideas, then yes.

Twiggy316225
11-11-2004, 04:41 PM
If by tis you mean they believe more in Constitutionalism and following the written law, and not changing it to fit their ideas, then yes.
about changing laws isn't bush the one that wanted to ban gay marrige

Radioactive Man
11-11-2004, 04:46 PM
about changing laws isn't bush the one that wanted to ban gay marrige

That was never a law.

Twiggy316225
11-11-2004, 04:47 PM
That was never a law.
but he wanted to, and it is in some states

Radioactive Man
11-11-2004, 04:51 PM
but he wanted to, and it is in some states

No I was talking about how there was never a law that states had to recognize a marriage that consisted of Ben Affleck and Matt Damon for instance.

Twiggy316225
11-11-2004, 04:53 PM
No I was talking about how there was never a law that states had to recognize a marriage that consisted of Ben Affleck and Matt Damon for instance.
but there never was a law that said they couldn't

Radioactive Man
11-11-2004, 04:55 PM
but there never was a law that said they couldn't

Even with that said, Bush isn't changing any law then.

Diesel66
11-11-2004, 04:57 PM
Yes there was. DOMA signed by Clinton let each state make up their own laws regarding marriage between 2 men or 2 women.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/leg23.htm

No state has allowed legal same sex marriages until Mass passed the law this year. 48 states ban the measure specifically in recent initiatives.

Twiggy316225
11-11-2004, 04:58 PM
Even with that said, Bush isn't changing any law then.
ok then right now what does the law say about marriage

Radioactive Man
11-11-2004, 04:59 PM
Yes there was. DOMA signed by Clinton let each state make up their own laws regarding marriage between 2 men or 2 women.

http://www.lectlaw.com/files/leg23.htm

No state has allowed legal same sex marriages until Mass passed the law this year. 48 states ban the measure specifically in recent initiatives.

So it was the states that decided not Bush.

drewbie 51
11-11-2004, 05:14 PM
its the states that decide now. The problem is that bush wanted an federal amendment banning gay marriage, so that states couldn't marry gays. Like the fact that gays get married in mass will somehow effect the conservative part of the country. For gods sakes they only just recently legalized interracial marriage in alabama I think.

Bionik
11-11-2004, 05:39 PM
Georgewbush.com

Coherence please, troll.
This guy is a liberal :)

youngvet1
11-11-2004, 05:52 PM
Actually regarding Gay marriage BUSH that crazy nut job wanted to amend the constitution to ban it. What a whack job.

Like i said before no one can give any reasons why they like or things that george bush has done that they like.

I dont know how he got reelected.

Radioactive Man
11-11-2004, 05:58 PM
I dont know how he got reelected.

When people went to vote more of them voted for George Bush.

sticklegs
11-11-2004, 06:00 PM
http://boortz.com/more/cartoons/110804_gay_marriage.html

youngvet1
11-11-2004, 06:00 PM
Yeah unfortunely people were brainwashed and voted out of fear.

:(

Radioactive Man
11-11-2004, 06:02 PM
Yeah unfortunely people were brainwashed and voted out of fear.

:(

Yes, just because they didn't agree with you that must've been the case.

youngvet1
11-11-2004, 07:59 PM
I like someone to respond why they actually like George Bush and what things that he has done or things about him that u like.

Whats that?
the sound of silence!

The fact remains
explain it to me then

Person
11-11-2004, 08:11 PM
The fact remains
explain it to me then

Things I Like:
-Lower taxes
-Pretty good job in Afghanistan overall; they already have successfully had open elections
-Opposes abortion
-No terrorist attacks on our soil since 9/11
-Economy is getting much better from the spill that took place at the tech bubble burst
-Believes in his policies. This may sound dumb, but I'd rather have a guy in there who goes by what he truly believes instead of what may simply get him re-elected
-Got Saddam out of power
-Backed out of the Kyoto Treaty

Twiggy316225
11-11-2004, 08:25 PM

why does everyone make a big deal about this one. when the bomb went off in the trade center basement it was years before 9/11. and i grantee there will be another attack, i am not saying soon but maybe a couple of years down the road.

youngvet1
11-11-2004, 09:12 PM
Things I Like:
-Lower taxes
-Pretty good job in Afghanistan overall; they already have successfully had open elections
-Opposes abortion
-Economy is getting much better from the spill that took place at the tech bubble burst
-Believes in his policies. This may sound dumb, but I'd rather have a guy in there who goes by what he truly believes instead of what may simply get him re-elected
-Got Saddam out of power

Many things on your list regarding the war and Sadam are complete stupidity on the part of Bush. Complete stupidity for him to start a war for ABSOLUTLEY no reason and at a very bad time. And if u go by the argument that llok at the good it has done, then why did he choose Iraq there are plenty of similar countries. And why choose iraq at such a horrible time. What ever good the outcome will be in terms of iraq's democracy that he uses as a justification he still doesnt see the stupidity in this action even today. His own cabinet said when he came to office he had iraq on his hit list. He chooses the worst time to carry this out after all shgouldnt he be going after the terrorist?

John Kerry was the only person who stood up and gave a speech in the senate before the war (after given the ultimatum by others that they already had the vote to go to war so either way the choice was made but for the good of the country it would look better if they were united--what was he suppose to do? THIS is what stupid bush made a slogan about flip flopping?
In his speech he laid out things he would hope the country would do before the war in terms of planning and-- hearing the speech today BUSH violated each and every one. He said that we must go there with a plan, -- this must be an joint effort with our allies and united nations...

THIS IS YOUR FLIP FLOP LADIES AND GENTLEMAN

SO cheer flip flop flip flop over and over maybee u will actually believe it.

Diesel66
11-12-2004, 01:03 AM
Many things on your list regarding the war and Sadam are complete stupidity on the part of Bush. Complete stupidity for him to start a war for ABSOLUTLEY no reason and at a very bad time. And if u go by the argument that llok at the good it has done, then why did he choose Iraq there are plenty of similar countries. And why choose iraq at such a horrible time. What ever good the outcome will be in terms of iraq's democracy that he uses as a justification he still doesnt see the stupidity in this action even today. His own cabinet said when he came to office he had iraq on his hit list. He chooses the worst time to carry this out after all shgouldnt he be going after the terrorist?

John Kerry was the only person who stood up and gave a speech in the senate before the war (after given the ultimatum by others that they already had the vote to go to war so either way the choice was made but for the good of the country it would look better if they were united--what was he suppose to do? THIS is what stupid bush made a slogan about flip flopping?
In his speech he laid out things he would hope the country would do before the war in terms of planning and-- hearing the speech today BUSH violated each and every one. He said that we must go there with a plan, -- this must be an joint effort with our allies and united nations...

Did you even read his list ?

I will post it so you can read it.

Originally Posted by Person
Things I Like:
-Lower taxes
-Opposes abortion
-Got Saddam out of power

Only one thing even mentioned Iraq or Saddam and that was got saddam out of power which is a good thing for everyone (except saddam and his close family).

It does not matter what Kerry believed should have happened before the President went to war, all that matters is the bill that he said yes to. The bill did not require any resolution from the UN. And we did go with our allies. France was busy getting rich off of the oil for food program and their actual unilateral war in the Ivory Coast.

Diesel66
11-12-2004, 01:05 AM
its the states that decide now. The problem is that bush wanted an federal amendment banning gay marriage, so that states couldn't marry gays. Like the fact that gays get married in mass will somehow effect the conservative part of the country. For gods sakes they only just recently legalized interracial marriage in alabama I think.

Because the full faith and credit clause says every state has to recognize Mass' wedding licenses. The DOMA gives an exception to the full faith clause in the case of gay marriages, but will it stand up to the courts.

DanMc
11-12-2004, 06:54 AM
lol thanks

Person
11-12-2004, 12:07 PM
Is English your first language? Your speech is very awkward if it is...

Anyways, I listed Saddam once and it was that he was out of power. I didn't mention anything else about Iraq. I'm going to keep an open mind on it until there have successfully been elections and most of the insurgents have been taken care of. Oh yeah, why are you blaming Bush completely? Kerry was on the Intelligence Committee and had the EXACT same information Bush did and he still voted for the war. Give me a break.

The Afghanistan War was successful. Look at the country now. They have an administration voted in BY THE PEOPLE and they have freedom. There are still some problems (drug trade), but that can be taken care of in time, once the economy of the country stabilizes.

I did not make a "Big Deal" about there being no terrorist attacks since 9/11. I just mentioned it once. The fact is we are a much safer country with the policies Bush has come up with.

You're making excuses for a Kerry flip flop? Why? He lost the election already, get over it you loser.

youngvet1
11-12-2004, 12:28 PM
Is English your first language? Your speech is very awkward if it is...

Anyways, I listed Saddam once and it was that he was out of power. I didn't mention anything else about Iraq. I'm going to keep an open mind on it until there have successfully been elections and most of the insurgents have been taken care of. Oh yeah, why are you blaming Bush completely? Kerry was on the Intelligence Committee and had the EXACT same information Bush did and he still voted for the war. Give me a break.

The Afghanistan War was successful. Look at the country now. They have an administration voted in BY THE PEOPLE and they have freedom. There are still some problems (drug trade), but that can be taken care of in time, once the economy of the country stabilizes.

I did not make a "Big Deal" about there being no terrorist attacks since 9/11. I just mentioned it once. The fact is we are a much safer country with the policies Bush has come up with.

You're making excuses for a Kerry flip flop? Why? He lost the election already, get over it you loser.

First maybee u didnt fully grasp my explanation of why Kerry voted for the war.( Please read it again). Second he gave a speech of strong warning of the best way to go about the war and measures to take before going to war all of which were completely and stupidly ignored by Bush.

Second you have a president that has created more of a deficit than any other president in HISTORY( and dont give me recession because of the tech...war(which we shouldnt have had anyway...) becuase there were wars and recessions under other administrations yet this one look at what Bish has done to the deficit.

In case you dont think this huge deficit will eventually have an impact on you or future generations, let me explain some simple economics to you. When the US has so much IOU's going around and is printing too much money the value of the dollar will fall and fall hard. Relatively you and every one else will have less buying power with the same amount of money, ie every one is poorer becuase wages will NOT be able to keep up with this "relative inflation".
So what is Bush planning on doing proposing more thing that will furrther increase this deficit by 3 trillion dollars. Lets face it he never vetoed a bill while in office and was completely reckless with the deficit. The US can not afford 4 more years of this.

Bush also has a "bull headed" attitutde that we dont need any one else but America.
There are far more dangerous countries than iraq, why didnt we go against N.Korea who we know to have "weapons of mass destruction"

Why did Bush give the fathers of people very likely to be culprits regarding 9/11 first class tickets out of the country when all other airliners were shut down? He didnt even bring them in for questionsing. Was this because they were a major part of his and his daddy's company? Look at how many connections he has to saudi arabia, why does he choose iraq to divert are attention from the real problem?

In closing i would like to say a sentiment of Al gore:
At best george bush is just foolish at worst( and possibly most likely) he is corrupt.

Person
11-12-2004, 12:43 PM
First maybee u didnt fully grasp my explanation of why Kerry voted for the war.( Please read it again). Second he gave a speech of strong warning of the best way to go about the war and measures to take before going to war all of which were completely and stupidly ignored by Bush.

Your excuse for kerry is again, baseless. If he is spineless enough to support something he doesn't believe in just to show "unity" then he is even worse than I imagined.

Second you have a president that has created more of a deficit than any other president in HISTORY( and dont give me recession because of the tech...war(which we shouldnt have had anyway...) becuase there were wars and recessions under other administrations yet this one look at what Bish has done to the deficit.

He has spent a lot of money, which I don't think he should have. The war though doesn't help and neither does the tech. bubble burst. I don't see how you could possibly say to "not even include them" because they are two of the biggest factors of the recession! That's like me saying: "Don't even say the Iraq War is a signifcant event under President Bush." Make sense to you?

In case you dont think this huge deficit will eventually have an impact on you or future generations, let me explain some simple economics to you. When the US has so much IOU's going around and is printing too much money the value of the dollar will fall and fall hard. Relatively you and every one else will have less buying power with the same amount of money, ie every one is poorer becuase wages will NOT be able to keep up with this "relative inflation".
So what is Bush planning on doing proposing more thing that will furrther increase this deficit by 3 trillion dollars. Lets face it he never vetoed a bill while in office and was completely reckless with the deficit. The US can not afford 4 more years of this.

You're pretty far reaching here. Our deficit is too big, but a lot of that money is owed to the American people, not necessarily foreigners.

Bush also has a "bull headed" attitutde that we dont need any one else but America.
There are far more dangerous countries than iraq, why didnt we go against N.Korea who we know to have "weapons of mass destruction"

So what countries do we need? France and Germany? The two countries who were involved with Saddam in the Oil For Food scandal? The intelligence was bad, as we already know. Hind site is always 20/20. Also, NK and Iraq are completely different situations. You can't compare them as-if they are equals. The logistics of invading NK would make it MUCH more costly and deadly than invading Iraq.

Why did Bush give the fathers of people very likely to be culprits regarding 9/11 first class tickets out of the country when all other airliners were shut down? He didnt even bring them in for questionsing. Was this because they were a major part of his and his daddy's company? Look at how many connections he has to saudi arabia, why does he choose iraq to divert are attention from the real problem?

Want to spit out some more Michael Moore bull**** to us? This has been discussed before.

Oh yeah, nice job quoting yet another loser in Al Gore.

youngvet1
11-12-2004, 02:27 PM
ANSWER THIS: WHY DID HE CHOOSE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAQ?!

I WANT THE TRUTH! ( and yes i can handle it :) )
The american people still dont know.
Why not go to war with his buddies in saudi arabia? ( opps i inadvertanly answered my own question)

He couldnt have picked a worse time could he. You see 9/11 was the perfect excuse for him to carry out his plot from before even coming to office (iraqs oil). Even his own cabinet said in interviews that he was predetermined for war with iraq beofore coming to office.

One of Bush's problems which u might view as a strength is that he listens to no one but himself. He is very bull headed. No matter who tells him what hill never change his mind no matter how stupid. He has the attitude of a dictator.

Person
11-12-2004, 02:36 PM
Nice work ignoring my other points completely and attacking an issue I didn't mention ;) .

If you think that he went to Iraq for oil then fine. I'm tired arguing this issue with "bull headed" people like yourself. People like John Kerry voted for the war in Iraq having the exact same intelligence at GWB. If you think it was some conspiracy to steal Iraqi oil then fine. Believe it. Go tell everybody. The topic is worthless because you aren't saying anything new than what people were saying almost 2 years ago.

ANSWER THIS: WHY DID HE CHOOSE TO GO TO WAR WITH IRAQ?!

I WANT THE TRUTH! ( and yes i can handle it :) )
The american people still dont know.
Why not go to war with his buddies in saudi arabia? ( opps i inadvertanly answered my own question)

He couldnt have picked a worse time could he. You see 9/11 was the perfect excuse for him to carry out his plot from before even coming to office (iraqs oil). Even his own cabinet said in interviews that he was predetermined for war with iraq beofore coming to office.

One of Bush's problems which u might view as a strength is that he listens to no one but himself. He is very bull headed. No matter who tells him what hill never change his mind no matter how stupid. He has the attitude of a dictator.

youngvet1
11-12-2004, 02:40 PM
Nice work ignoring my other points completely and attacking an issue I didn't mention ;) .

If you think that he went to Iraq for oil then fine. I'm tired arguing this issue with "bull headed" people like yourself. People like John Kerry voted for the war in Iraq having the exact same intelligence at GWB. If you think it was some conspiracy to steal Iraqi oil then fine. Believe it. Go tell everybody. The topic is worthless because you aren't saying anything new than what people were saying almost 2 years ago.

Its funny you didnt mention about this, i know those Bush supposrters and Bush always try to dodge this. Even after his reelection we STILL dont know why we went to war. He is a winner in the game of dodgeball but he gets zero respect from me,.

Person
11-12-2004, 02:44 PM
Its funny you didnt mention about this, i know those Bush supposrters and Bush always try to dodge this. Even after his reelection we STILL dont know why we went to war. He is a winner in the game of dodgeball but he gets zero respect from me,.

OKAY! Listen, you asked what we like about George Bush and what things has he done that we like. I listed them. Now you are calling me a dodger because I didn't list specifically the Iraq War as one? You're an idiot. To be honest, I support the war in Iraq, but I do not think we have gone about it the right way. We have tried too long to take it easy and be extra careful. It has caused more American casualties than needed in my eyes. I'm glad we're finally starting to sweep and clear fallujah. This should have been done a long time ago and it would have been a lot quicker and easier.

youngvet1
11-12-2004, 05:34 PM
[QUOTE=Person To be honest, I support the war in Iraq, but I do not think we have gone about it the right way.[/QUOTE]

So you agree we didnt go about it the right way. And that way would be what? That we didntr follow the wise words Exactly in Kerrys speech before we went to war. And the consqences he predicted came true. Knowing what we know now Bush still would go to war, he just has horrible judgement or is corrupt, u pick.

Look im done with this, looks like where going to have to agree to disagree.