hey guys please tell me ur opinions about these dishes:

salmon (130gr) with brown rice(100gr) salad
tuna (140gr) brown rice (100gr) salad
oats (100gr) cup of milk, 1 oz walnuts 1 medium banana
whole wheat pasta (100gr) 1 cup milk, 1oz raisins 1oz walnuts
3egg whites 2 eggs broccoli, asparagus tomato salad
cabbage tomato cottage cheese salad
scallops (100gr) brown rice (100gr) salad
chicken breast (100gr) sweet potatoes (300gr)

*the cottage cheese is for 200gr 224cals, 8fat 3 carb, 35 protein
*the brown rice is measured before cooking
* i also eat 1 apple or grapefruit or orange if im training the same day the other stuff stays pretty much around 2000cals

1 que: please tell me how to make the brown rice softer cauze otherwise im feeling reallly bad, my stomach is digesting so muuuuch time (put more water or ???). Also in the morning with the oats i drink 1-2 glasses of tea - should i drop them because when the water mixes with the milk the effect is the same as after eating the brown rice

2que: its okay to eat raw fish every day right ? salmon and brown rice is my favourite.

3: which is better 1tablespoon 100%olive oil with the salad or small piece of feta cheese or half avocado(60-70gr)

Im boiling octopus with yams for tomorrow , so i will skip the rice for one day :)) i hope that helps

pictires of usual meals:

The Solution
07-06-2007, 03:45 AM
bro.. u keep wondering about all ur meals n whatnot.. but the matter of the fact is ur not getting enough complex carbs in ur diet regardless.. i saw literally none in all of ur meals..

the reason ur only 135 or so is beacase 80% of ur diet is green veggies.. sure they are great and beneficial for ur body but i would say ease up on them alot and focus on getting some complex carbs and healthy fats into ur system

u seem to be depriving ur body of these essential macros and its causing ur body not to fully grow and get the maximum results u are looking for..

IMO start dropping some of ur veggies in every meal and start adding more complex carbs.. IE oatmeal, whole grain breads / cereal, sweet poatoes, yams, sure u say u get brown rice.. i dindt see any in all of ur meal.. just a bunch of veggies and some meat

also dont forget about ur fats.. how about some peanut butter.. spriknle some olive oil over all of those veggies.. or have some almonds as a snack along side some of those meaals.. i sure as hell dindt see any

start eating up u need to gain some weight a bit and stop worrying about ur diet so much.. im on the same boat so lets do it 2gether

MAK060
07-06-2007, 03:45 AM
rest of the meals

MAK060
07-06-2007, 03:48 AM
gomenasai for the separated posts :) these are the last two

The Solution
07-06-2007, 03:49 AM
still where are all ur healthy fats? peanut butter... olive oil.. almonds/ nuts/ peanuts/ walnuts? they shuold be in there to even up ur macros a bit man

MAK060
07-06-2007, 03:51 AM
thanks for the reply dude, but seriously i do get complex carbs
usually 100gr oats or pasta on breakfast, 100gr brown rice or 300gr potatoes for lunch...
...as for the healthy fats - avocado, walnuts, salmon, olive oil what else to get ?!??

MAK060
07-06-2007, 03:53 AM
btw do u have any ideas about the rest of my inquiries - thanks :)

MAK060
07-06-2007, 05:30 AM
bump it up guys :)