PDA

View Full Version : How long before the fat?

souldamage2004
10-25-2004, 05:14 PM
I was just wondering, say you took a break from your diet, say 4 days. You ate things like pizza, cheeseburgers, hotdogs, hotlinks, lots of beer, you get the idea. Well, how long is it before you notice the fat on your body from this 4 day screw up? Also, if you jump right back into your routine and throw in some extra cardio, will it help to keep some of that fat from latching on? This is the last time I am ever letting myself go like this. I feel like I probably set myself back for 3 weeks. How long would anyone estimate that I did set myself back? God I hate my matabolism. Anyway, any help would be much epreciated.

BIGDUBBDEISEL
10-25-2004, 05:19 PM
I was just wondering, say you took a break from your diet, say 4 days. You ate things like pizza, cheeseburgers, hotdogs, hotlinks, lots of beer, you get the idea. Well, how long is it before you notice the fat on your body from this 4 day screw up? Also, if you jump right back into your routine and throw in some extra cardio, will it help to keep some of that fat from latching on? This is the last time I am ever letting myself go like this. I feel like I probably set myself back for 3 weeks. How long would anyone estimate that I did set myself back? God I hate my matabolism. Anyway, any help would be much epreciated.
It would show within a couple days and yes id throw in some extra cardio

BodyBuild03
10-25-2004, 05:29 PM

I'd say if you ate like I have on binge days 3-4 weeks setback is a good estimate... yes add in some cardio and just back on your diet... do not try to starve it off because your body may hold onto those cals due to starvation.

It's hard but just think about it this way... Hopefully it will make you more determined to lose the weight but in the end ask yourself before you are going to cheat... Is it worth to binge for a day and waste a weeks worth of eating healthy, going to the gym, and denying yourself things you may have to? good luck bro... it has happened to a lot of us

you will feel bloated but a lot of it is water retention.. just relax and say **** it and keep back to your dieting

skelooth
10-25-2004, 06:09 PM

Yeah man, you probably did set yourself back three weeks, if not more.

The next time you want to go off track like that, remember how you feel emotionally right now. It's just not worth it.

lanif
10-25-2004, 10:39 PM
3 weeks is too much. Maybe 1 week.

BodyBuild03
10-25-2004, 10:47 PM
3 weeks is too much. Maybe 1 week.

1 week is nothing think about it... you can basically lose one week of work 3500calories in one binge easy... do the math... one day of eating crap at high portions not performing intensive workouts/cardio you could easily lose a week... doing multiple days... add it up... i have had the experience personally... ive set myself back weeks in a couple days of cheating.