PDA

View Full Version : what about this?

komar
10-19-2004, 06:59 PM
Hi girls everywher here I read a lot of advices about healty eating ,dieting..I have read..for fat loss is not good eat fruit because it contain a lot of sugar, no good is bread is high GI or a ot of sugar the same about yoghurt or...I can continue..a lot of stuff. But for who is this all? for normal person..I'm not muscular I don't wanna go to competetion I don't take anabolic steroid..I'm normal girl...I would like have nice firmly pretty body no fat body...is this all around here for me? Must I stick out fruit, bread yoghurt or carots corn... too and this food if I want be without fat? I only ask I eat really clean food..no junk no soda no candy no rice no pasta no bread..only sometimes but is it right? is it healty? for how long can I be without this? I was so crazy..and I keep off fruits too because I have read that is not good for fat loss...and now? NOthing my results are not good I'm unhappy I'm sick I can't give out my littel belly fat..is it only question supplements or AS? I was on diet long time and made a lot of mistake now I have some healty problems..no periods for 1 year, I feel that I'm still fat..at the same time I'm only 112-114lb {5'6"}. what dou you think? who explain me it? how long can I be on strick diet without bread, dairy, pasta, fruits...? or is it really question of life styl? what is healty diets? how can I really burn midsection fat?

Thunder_Bunny
10-20-2004, 04:59 AM
Hi girls everywher here I read a lot of advices about healty eating ,dieting..I have read..for fat loss is not good eat fruit because it contain a lot of sugar, no good is bread is high GI or a ot of sugar the same about yoghurt or...I can continue..a lot of stuff. ?

Generally speaking, most people might cut fruit out of their diet when they are trying to cut fat because of the fructose. Personally, I don't believe having one piece of fruit here and there is going to hurt your progress. But everyone is different, so if you're having difficulty losing fat you might want to try lowering your intake.

Bread is also something people tend to eliminate/limit when they're cutting. But you can get away with eating whole grain breads. There are also a lot of whole grain, low carb options out there.

It would be helpful to know your current workout routine, your goals, and what your specifically eating on a day to day basis.

But for who is this all? for normal person..I'm not muscular I don't wanna go to competetion I don't take anabolic steroid..I'm normal girl...I would like have nice firmly pretty body no fat body...is this all around here for me? Must I stick out fruit, bread yoghurt or carots corn... too and this food if I want be without fat? I only ask I eat really clean food..no junk no soda no candy no rice no pasta no bread..only sometimes but is it right? is it healty? for how long can I be without this? I was so crazy..and I keep off fruits too because I have read that is not good for fat loss...and now? NOthing my results are not good I'm unhappy I'm sick I can't give out my littel belly fat..is it only question supplements or AS? I was on diet long time and made a lot of mistake now I have some healty problems..no periods for 1 year, I feel that I'm still fat..at the same time I'm only 112-114lb {5'6"}. what dou you think? who explain me it? how long can I be on strick diet without bread, dairy, pasta, fruits...? or is it really question of life styl? what is healty diets? how can I really burn midsection fat?

Being 5'6" and around 113lbs, it doesn't sound like you have any fat to lose. Do you think you might have an eating disorder? It sounds like you may have some rather unrealistic goals for yourself.