PDA

View Full Version : Extreme body makeover

lmlage
07-03-2007, 04:58 AM
I figured I'd need a journal to stay accountabe, writing in at least once a week. Currently I'm at 176 pounds.

I'm frustrated. I know that the stomach is the last place to lose fat, but this is such a problem area for me! I look awful in my stomach area, and was completely embarassed when I was at the pool with my boyfriend. Good news is that I can tell that I am losing fat in places, so I just need to keep up the work and I know my stomach will get better over time. I'm trying to lower my carbs to help me since I'm carb sensitive.

Right now I have a bleeding ulcer. I'm not sure if this is impeding my progress or not.

I also have the most insane sleep schedule and I think this is definitely making it harder to lose weight. I work from 3 a.m. till noon, monday through friday. I only get about 4-6 hours of sleep a night, and I know not sleeping enough is bad for you. Hoping that getting a new job will make things better in this area.

I want to be slimmer!

Here's my workout schedule:
-Sunday: Run 3 miles alternate rest day (45 min)

-Monday: Cardio kickboxing class, Ab class and arm weights (45 min cardio)

-Tuesday: HIIT for 20 mins, CORE and BODYPUMP classes, glutes workouts (20 min cardio)

-Wednesday HEAT (EXCRUCIATING cardio, pretty much HIIT)

-Thursday CORE and Bodypump classes (rest day for cardio)

-Friday Total body lift, light 20 min of cardio
-Saturday REST!!!

total amount of cardio: over 2 hours

Well, I hope to have some progress for next week. I will take pictures soon!

chrischap01
07-03-2007, 07:47 AM
good luck reaching your goals!

I saw the progress pics on your bodyspace page, you got mad MS paint skills! ;)

cawiau
07-03-2007, 08:25 AM
Just popping in to wish you the best of luck.
Hang in there.

heathershubby
07-03-2007, 10:37 AM
hey I am subbed can't wait to see the progress you will amke working out like that good luck

Neilyo350zSoCal
07-03-2007, 03:20 PM
Good STuff! I used to be 230 and realized i was just fat. I dropped down to 165 within a year through dedication and hard work. Its hard work, but the rewards is fabulous. I weight 175 so I'm still trying to drop down to 165. Its a hard goal and you may fall a couple times out of your diet/routine, but just hang in there. Belated Congratulations on your weight loss! =)

lmlage
07-04-2007, 02:10 AM
Good STuff! I used to be 230 and realized i was just fat. I dropped down to 165 within a year through dedication and hard work. Its hard work, but the rewards is fabulous. I weight 175 so I'm still trying to drop down to 165. Its a hard goal and you may fall a couple times out of your diet/routine, but just hang in there. Belated Congratulations on your weight loss! =)

thanks a lot! :)