PDA

View Full Version : Small multi's

LHDan
10-17-2004, 10:16 PM
Does anyone here know of a good womens multi that is small? I'm dating a girl, she works out and she is getting sick and I asked if she takes a multi, and she said no because they are too big and hard to swallow. So I figured someone here might be able to help. Thanks.

MsFit
10-18-2004, 07:10 AM
They are usually big because they contain a large percentage of vitamins and minerals. You need well above the RDA. Might try a liquid vitamin with her.

MotoGirl
10-18-2004, 10:03 AM
I have HUGE tonsils :D and have run into this problem, especially when I was younger. Every once in a while I would stumble upon a brand of multi that was a little smaller than most, but I wasn't always so lucky.

The best thing I have found to work is to just down it with a big gulp of something other than water. With water, I can taste it and I often gag, but with others (juice, protein shake, etc), I don't taste it at all and that alone helps it go down.

Many brands will display on the bottle the size so she'll be able to compare sizes before buying, but as MsFit said, many will be large, so if all else fails, a liquid multi may be her best bet.