PDA

View Full Version : XNadrine NRG & Guggul

Happiness01
10-17-2004, 03:46 PM
I just recently purchased Xenadrine NRG 8Hr Power and Syntrax Guggulbolic. It was recomended on this site as a good fat loss stack. I was just wondering if anyone has ever taken these together or alone and what their reviews on them are.
I workout at least 4 days a week doing weight training and cardio.
I'm going to get really strict about my diet when taking these supplements to get the maximum effect.

bigpump23
10-18-2004, 11:43 AM
I find a very effective fat burner to be dymatize dyma-burn

imperfectly_lou
10-18-2004, 05:24 PM
Correct me if I am wrong, but didn't you post in the nutrition forum in your post about alcohol that you are trying to gain muscle??

Happiness01
10-18-2004, 08:11 PM
Yes I am...I am not going to drink while on these. Sorry for the confusion.

imperfectly_lou
10-18-2004, 09:03 PM
Yes but my point is that if you are trying to gain muscle, you should not be taking fat burners. Your body needs a calorie surplus to gain muscle.

sillyvent
10-27-2004, 01:15 PM
actually i just used those for my comp in oct. i would highly recommend both! i had great results and there and no jitters with nrg. it stays your system at a steady rate and if you drink some green tea or coffee later you and kick them back in to high gear without needing to take another one later.

talktoazza
12-30-2004, 11:00 AM
i just ordered the same combo off of bb.com. send me a mesage if you are gonna to log it. i would enjoy the comparison!!!! GOOD LUCK

egoatdoor
01-01-2005, 07:37 PM
I just recently purchased Xenadrine NRG 8Hr Power and Syntrax Guggulbolic. It was recomended on this site as a good fat loss stack. I was just wondering if anyone has ever taken these together or alone and what their reviews on them are.
I workout at least 4 days a week doing weight training and cardio.
I'm going to get really strict about my diet when taking these supplements to get the maximum effect.

I'm a guy and I can only speak to NRG.

I switched to this from another brand this spring and it has worked very well for me. It provides alot of energy for my workouts( I take two 20-30 minutes before my workout) and especially kicks for my early morning cardio( my speeds on the treadmill went up substantially). It has also helped me lose fat such that my bodyweight is up 7 pounds since this time last year, but I can see I am much leaner( more cut) even at that higher weight.

To speak to Lou's question, I only take fat burners before my workouts unless I am in a cutting phase. I DO NOT take it on off days (I do 3 days of weights and one of cardio a week) and I think this makes a difference in that I am not taking it often enough to counteract the building of muscle. When I am cutting, which is only for one period of 6-10 weeks a year, I do take it every day.

The only negative I find is that the tablets are very difficult to swallow, especially since I am taking two at a time. What I am doing now is biting down on them so they get broken down into smaller pieces, making it much easier to swallow while drinking a glass of water.