PDA

View Full Version : How many Reps/Sets if...

xah123
10-16-2004, 08:08 PM
Hello ladies :)

After looking at alot of your pics i want to say you have beautiful strong bodies and that u must work incredibly hard to keep them that way.

my question is about my glutes. I have made previous posts and posted pics of how i would like my butt/ body to look but got more comments on the pictures than the workout plan. I would like to make my butt bigger and rounder. I'm hoping to keep my thighs the same size? if thats possible with alot of squats (I hear thats the best thing for getting beautiful glutes)

what do u think of kickbacks? What do you recomend eating? How many sets/rep/times a week? (some workouts i dont know how to perform... i do all my working out at home. I have weight gazelle stairs medicine ball)

Any help would be amazing :) thank you

Heartattaq
10-17-2004, 07:42 AM
For my glutes I do squats, leg kickups, side leg raises and the other I don't know how to call it I guess pushbacks ( being on all fours again bring your leg to the side and push it back without bringing it to the ground) I hope that makes sense. I do two sets of 15 for every exercise and they work great! Oops I just realized that I am logged on my husbands name but anyway good luck and keep up the hard work!!!!!

xah123
10-17-2004, 08:01 AM
thank you :)

trnurbdy48
10-17-2004, 09:58 AM
Squats, sprint squat, plie squats (so many squats, so little time!) Hyperextension with weight. Ball bridges with weight, BLDL's, lunges will all contribute to building beautiful glutes.

Heartattaq
10-19-2004, 09:22 AM
Go to bodybuilding.com/fun/carmen10.htm and you will find good glutes exercises and they have pics to show you how to do them. I found many other sites on the net for glute exercises, and I like pic's that show you how to do them that way I can do them right! anyway hope that this helps.