PDA

View Full Version : Losing Fat Without Losing Muscle

randyoldman2
10-16-2004, 01:35 PM
hi, hope you can help me, iv been bulking for a while and am starting to lose my abs, i want to lose some weight now but not lose any muscle, if there is any advice you could give me i would be so so greatful. thanks 4 ur time

skelooth
10-16-2004, 01:49 PM
Too bad there aren't like, five stickies at the top of the board with this same title :( I mean, if someone looked, they might find one or something :(

Basically, lots of protein, glutamine, creatine, and intelligent weight lifting practices. Oh yeah, and Icecream is supposed to be good.

Fame
10-16-2004, 02:07 PM
Oh calm down....Randyoldman2, welcome to the boards. As Skelooth stated there are stickies at the top of the board that will give you an insight of what it takes to loose that fat while trying to keep as much muscle as possible. It takes alot of dedication and determination, and a sound diet and exercise routine.

Try searching around the boards for a bit and if you don't understand something then feel free to ask...;)

Good Luck
-Fame-

skelooth
10-16-2004, 02:08 PM
yeah man, i was only busting chops :) I don't mean no bad.

randyoldman2
10-16-2004, 02:31 PM
k cheers guys, i did notice that bt i wanted different opinions, but thanks anyways