PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Figure Out What to Eat....

AliceDiane
10-16-2004, 01:21 PM
Hello ladies! I need your help. I've been lurking around here for awhile now. I need your help with my diet. Currently, I weigh approx. 140 pounds. I don't know my exact bodyfat %, but if I had to guess it would be around 25%. I am really struggling with losing weight b/c of my diet. I am determined to get it under control. I've already cut out sweets (except for one or two times a week in moderation - they're my downfall!) I lift/cardio in the morning, before work, b/c it is REALLY hard for me to get to the gym in the evenings. After working out, I have been eating 3 egg whites/1 whole egg, milk, and 1/2 c. of old-fashion oatmeal. However, due to the postings about post-workout meals, I have decided to change to a whey shake with banana, and milk with oatmeal. However, I'm not sure what to eat 2 hours later. Since I"m in the middle of teaching (3rd grade) it has to be something simple and quick. Any suggestions?

Also, I have the following lifting/cardio schedule:

Monday - shoulders (their my weakest and smallest part - hard for me to gain here. I put them on Monday b/c I'm usually the most awake on Monday mornings.)
Tuesday - back
Wednesday - chest & teach aerobics
Thursday - legs
Friday - arms
Saturday - teach aerobics

Does this look good? Would you change or switch anything around? When should I do cardio? I'm not much of a fan of running....therefore would probably do the elliptical or incline walk. Plus, I teach step aerobics 2 times per week.

Thanks for your help! I appreciate the time everyone puts into this board to help others.

AliceDiane

AliceDiane
10-16-2004, 05:23 PM
Oops! I posted training questions in the nutrition and dieting forum. Ignore this....I'll post these questions in the training sections. Only answer the nutrition questions please. Thank you for your help.

AliceDiane

AliceDiane
10-17-2004, 02:27 PM
Can anyone help me???

Thanks!