PDA

View Full Version : guys..i need your help

kathkath
10-14-2004, 08:48 AM
first of all..just want to thank all of you for helping me out in my competition last september.. i did very well and i succeeded.. anyway, i hav a new problem.. why is that right now, it seems that i can't cntrol my way of eating..i'm really fat! imagine 167pounds just 5'5 in height....!oh my god!!...
AND right now since my competition was already finished.. i want to try something new..wat i mean is dat i don't want to lose anymore.. i want to bulk up..build lots lots of muscles as in big gal..hehe.. so basically you guys can give me an eating plan and workout program too..if it's ok with ya' tnx for ur help

bscrusher
10-14-2004, 10:51 AM
wow! it is so rare to read about a woman who just wants to gain some muscle and isn't writing paragraphs of paranoia about gaining weight or fat.

look at what i posted on the subject of gaining muscle mass in threads entitled, "split vs fbody - myths or not?!" started by tango 650, and "shoulders, what did i do?" started by dbflgl.

good luck, keep us posted.

p.s. the extremely beautiful powerlifter priscilla ribic is 5'3" and competes at 148 and at 165. the equally lovely strongwoman jill mills is 5'4" and about 165.

big gals rule! (even the little ones)

bscrusher
10-14-2004, 04:48 PM
i meant to write dbflgirl, not dbflgl.