PDA

View Full Version : 2% body fat

mizzpri
07-01-2007, 09:40 AM
I know that no one can possibly have this low of a body fat %, but I went out with this guy and he told me and I bursted out laughing, right now hes like 35% body fat, but he was talking about his teenage days when he was 2% bodyfat, I couldnt help but LOL

mizzpri
07-01-2007, 09:41 AM
I know that no one can possibly have this low of a body fat %, but I went out with this guy and he told me and I bursted out laughing, right now hes like 35% body fat, but he was talking about his teenage days when he was 2% bodyfat, I couldnt help but LOL

Oops, so my question was to reconfirm, not possible right?

blueyedevil
07-01-2007, 09:42 AM
The lowest I have seen is about 3.5 ( Not me personally LOL)

_Bladen_
07-01-2007, 09:45 AM
Depends if were talking body, as in the total body or subQ... Most competitors walk onto stage at aroun 2% subq b/f... Alot of fat protecting organs/spine/brain... Minimum of 3% total body fat there.

Bronkko
07-01-2007, 09:45 AM
human body fat essential for survival is 3-6 percent.

the odds are good that someone who is over 30% bf today was never the pecentage he claims.

in other words...hes full of ****.

ceno
07-01-2007, 09:49 AM
my goal is to get down to 0% bf.....

http://www.fwcvhpa.org/images/skeleton.jpg

Bronkko
07-01-2007, 09:51 AM
my goal is to get down to 0% bf.....

http://www.fwcvhpa.org/images/skeleton.jpg

im willing to bet if you keep working hard (or slack off for that matter) one day you will achieve your goal. ;)

Feny
07-01-2007, 09:52 AM
haha, what a fruit... did you actually see a pic or anything?

mizzpri
07-01-2007, 10:00 AM
haahha yeah hes a total jerk
he lost me coz hes full of ****

DarinK
07-01-2007, 10:01 AM
The pro's are around 3.5% total bodyfat come showtime for a very brief period. (Like that one day of the contest)

Finnegan Bell
07-01-2007, 10:18 AM
Clarence Bass (a BF% record of 2.4%) (http://www.cbass.com/PERSONAL.HTM)

shinobidoode
07-01-2007, 10:21 AM
I don't think anyone capable of achieving that kind of bodyfat would let himself go to 35%bf.

By the way, got any hot friends? =D

mizzpri
07-01-2007, 10:30 AM
haha, what a fruit... did you actually see a pic or anything?

no, I told him that I m a certified personally trainer, and that I might be able to introduce him to the Guiness book of world records, if he showed me his pics from his so called teenage

The look on his face was priceless

Feny
07-01-2007, 10:49 AM
no, I told him that I m a certified personally trainer, and that I might be able to introduce him to the Guiness book of world records, if he showed me his pics from his so called teenage

The look on his face was priceless

haha brilliant

anonymous123
07-01-2007, 11:08 AM
If he's 35% now, there's no way in hell he was 2%

Jumbo Rider
07-01-2007, 11:36 AM
I don't know, I was zero % body fat...when I was an embryo.

I chalk this up to insecure guy trying to impress a good looking lady who's perfesion is personal trainer.

Bronkko
07-01-2007, 11:44 AM
I chalk this up to insecure guy trying to impress a good looking lady.

i think we all have been guilty of that at least once...

mizzpri
07-01-2007, 12:27 PM
I don't know, I was zero % body fat...when I was an embryo.

I chalk this up to insecure guy trying to impress a good looking lady who's perfesion is personal trainer.

aww thanks, although
I am not a personal trainer, although I am planning on getting certified
It was just a madeup answer to his bull****ting me, because I knew he was taking me for a ride, since I ve learnt a lot on BB, this site is great :)
I wish I busted out my phone to take the picture of the expression lol

Jumbo Rider
07-01-2007, 12:48 PM
i think we all have been guilty of that at least once...

How do you think I recognized the symptom?

warbird00
07-01-2007, 12:51 PM

well done, i hate when ppl claim ridiculously low body fat. Show them a pic of a IFBB pro THEN ask them if they were 3%.

and why are u dating a guy whose 35% bf :eek:

Bronkko
07-01-2007, 12:57 PM
and why are u dating a guy whose 35% bf :eek:

more to love?

mizzpri
07-01-2007, 01:48 PM
more to love?

haha
well I would really appreciate it if he takes a step ahead and works on his body, I mean I admire everyone on this site for their motivation, even though we all tend to make mistakes
But the fact that he doesnt put an effort, turns me off
Anyways I went out with him just once,so not like dating, more than his body fat, what turns me off is LIES

yung-gun1
07-01-2007, 01:54 PM
i loled

what bout that skinny boi guy. i forgot his name but he got like a 24(something round there) inch waist and is 34.

robertk232
07-01-2007, 03:00 PM
According to the NBA draft combine results Oregon point guard Aaron Brooks - who was drafted by the rockets - has 2.7% bodyfat. When I saw that I figured it was some sort of error, but seeing him around campus makes me think it could be close to that low.

danny83
07-01-2007, 04:17 PM
Dexter Jackson walked on stage at the 2005 Arnold Classic with a skin-fold body fat test reading 0%. Yes, I said 0%. A 0% skin fold test is one thing, but his bodyfat percentage was probably around 3% (made up of essential fats). Let me also clarify that he did not get there naturally, so it's probably also not considered "healthy".

http://www.getbigbodybuilding.com/images/articles/dexter_jackson.jpg

mizzpri
07-01-2007, 04:23 PM
im willing to bet if you keep working hard (or slack off for that matter) one day you will achieve your goal. ;)

one day we will all be 0 % BF anyway, so why work hard? But I think can wait for that day for now, 14-16 % is good for me ;)

mizzpri
07-01-2007, 04:27 PM
Dexter Jackson walked on stage at the 2005 Arnold Classic with a skin-fold body fat test reading 0%. Yes, I said 0%. A 0% skin fold test is one thing, but his bodyfat percentage was probably around 3% (made up of essential fats). Let me also clarify that he did not get there naturally, so it's probably also not considered "healthy".

http://www.getbigbodybuilding.com/images/articles/dexter_jackson.jpg
Theres no way he was like that, especially considering the fact that a person so obsessive with body building would commit suicide if all of a sudden he starts slacking off and not eat well, because he is so not used to that kinda lifestyle
for a guy with low bf % must have a really strict lifestyle that is impossible to give up

danny83
07-01-2007, 04:29 PM
Theres no way he was like that, especially considering the fact that a person so obsessive with body building would commit suicide if all of a sudden he starts slacking off and not eat well, because he is so not used to that kinda lifestyle
for a guy with low bf % must have a really strict lifestyle that is impossible to give up

Umm, what are you trying to say?

mizzpri
07-01-2007, 04:33 PM
Umm, what are you trying to say?

umm, nothing,just that this guy never could have looked like the guy in the picture you attached
and that
its hard to quit bodybuilding once you start, because it becomes a way of life ;)

danny83
07-01-2007, 04:38 PM
umm, nothing,just that this guy never could have looked like the guy in the picture you attached
and that
its hard to quit bodybuilding once you start, because it becomes a way of life ;)

Ohh, ok. My fault. Thought you were getting at something else.

Yeah Dexter Jackson is insane. Not many people look like that...

I'm sure the guy you were talking to was just trying to say he was really skinny once in his life.

Quentinx
07-01-2007, 07:02 PM

you.. are..gorgeous

aironenise
07-01-2007, 07:08 PM
i dont think thats possible

but dude is a loser and u went out wit him??????

hmm

JackG
07-01-2007, 08:02 PM
3% is the minimum the body needs to survive

Secret_Hope
07-02-2007, 12:10 AM
I know of a guy with a really low body fat percentage. When he smiles you can see every muscle in his face. Not even Dexter Jackson can do that. Oh, and this dude NEVER diets. He's actually trying to gain weight.

Does anyone know the guy who owns the RAW food restaurant in California? His name is Juliano and he claims to have 2% body fat. One look at him and you know he might be telling the truth. His diet is crazy because he eats nothing but vegan food that is not subjected to temps. higher than 120 degrees.

philipZ
07-02-2007, 04:35 AM
one day we will all be 0 % BF anyway, so why work hard? But I think can wait for that day for now, 14-16 % is good for me ;)

Maybe he isnt actually familiar with body fat percentages, and in saying 2% he is trying to point out that he was extremly skinny in his younger years? Just in the same way your probably not 14% bf. Most female 100 meter sprinters are arround the 13-15 range..

mizzpri
07-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Maybe he isnt actually familiar with body fat percentages, and in saying 2% he is trying to point out that he was extremly skinny in his younger years? Just in the same way your probably not 14% bf. Most female 100 meter sprinters are arround the 13-15 range..

haha, definitely that could be the case
but, I never claimed to be 14-16% right now;) I said that could be my dream goal before I die which is not soon from now,(0%BF) ;)

philipZ
07-03-2007, 12:22 AM
i'd recon it probably is the case. sum1 with ne remote knowledge of physiques and body fat etc would not make such an outrageous claim

it's like wen someone says, i can bench press 400 pounds, but they dont mention its on a machine bench press, and they go half way down and get help from their spotter. lol