PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on my diet please!

Migueloxxx
07-01-2007, 07:10 AM
It would be greatly appreciated if you guys criticize/comment on my diet and supplement intake. Anything that you would like me to add and/or get rid off/replace with, please feel free to do so.

0600: NOW multi, NOW green tea extract, NOW enzymes, IDS L-carnitine, Optimum Flaxseed Oil. 4 eggs whites + 2 whole eggs, wheat bread.

0800: ON protein shake

1000: Optimum BCAA, Higher Power Nutrition Arginine, Higher Power Nutrition Glutamine, SesaGlow. Tuna Salad.

1200: Instone Pudding, 2 scoops of NOW almonds

1400: NOW CLA, Prima Force ALA, NOW minerals, Optimum Fish Oil. Grilled chicken and brown rice.

1600: ON protein shake.

1800: NOW Omega 3-6-9. Wheat Crackers w/ peanut butter and Sugar Free jelly.

2000: Optimum ZMA, Optimum BCAA, Gaspari Novedex.

2200: Grilled chicken OR 4 egg whites + 2 whole eggs, wheat bread OR brown rice.

djansen
07-01-2007, 08:33 AM
to much supps, eat more real food!

jGvasa
07-01-2007, 10:02 AM
to much supps, eat more real food!

x2

Migueloxxx
07-01-2007, 11:28 AM
Any suggestions? Replace what? with?
I am currently living in Bosnia. This place does not have many shops to go to and that is why I heavily rely on supps. At the same time, what supps should I replace? Besides Protein supps with real food...

patelucr
07-01-2007, 02:09 PM
dude where the hell is the food? Don't become a crack head now thinking there is a magical solution to not eating good food, man, veg's , meats, creams, breads. Think simple foods and you'll grow.

Migueloxxx
07-01-2007, 02:42 PM
I realize that I need some more veggies in my diet. On weekends, I do eat the occasional steak; not too often though. Other than that I believe I get some good amount of solid food protein and carbs like chicken, tuna, breads, eggs, etc... If disagree, hit me up with some recommendations please.

bradroche
07-01-2007, 02:46 PM
He actually does get 5 solid meals in, + 4 shakes. It looks a lot worse than it is because hes got 9 meals.

SGMD1
07-01-2007, 02:48 PM
Well it all depends on what your goals are bro. For body composition your diet seems OK...but for being generally healthy, it is severely lacking. You have zero fruits and vegetables...I don't know what is available where you are, but you should really add some leafy greens/broccoli/cauliflower/asparagus/spinach/whatever, at the very least, just to get necessary nutrients that your supplements don't provide.

Migueloxxx
07-01-2007, 02:48 PM
I definitely agree with you. The fact that I am eating every 2 hours is what makes it look a little crazy.

Migueloxxx
07-01-2007, 02:51 PM
SGMD1,
Here in Bosnia is not that bad but it is not the states either. However, I will start getting some more veggies and fruits in my diet. I do realize the lack of these. Maybe throw an apple/banana with breakfast, some berries in the afternoon, and some broccoli/greens with my chicken and brown rice.
Thanks for that input bro.