PDA

View Full Version : Dominiks Velocity Diet Log

Pages : [1] 2

Dominikm
06-30-2007, 10:45 PM
So i've started the velocity diet this morning. I had 1 week off my diet and working out becasue I actually moved across from Sydney back to Perth. Last saturday my weight was 103.1kg and this morning it was 104.95kg (got a scale that measures to 0.05kg acurancy, quite good as it was the cheapest digital scale I could find also ) so including water weight I only put on ~1kg from a week of being a lazy bum and eating everything I should not eat. But it was 1 week to catch up with mates, no dieting and all so i'm happy with that and with the fact it was not 2 or 3 kgs...

So I got my order of supplements the other day, 4 bags of Matrix 5.0 (2.2kgs/5.4lbs), Biotest Surge, Gen-Tec Ultimate Fuel (fat burner + helps increase muscle mass) and Gen-Tec Ultimate Thermo Fuel (fat burner), got my milled flax seed and fish oil plus at the local health food store and I still have 2 bottles of EAS Thermo DynamX left.

So these are my figures:

Non-Workout days - 1,600
Workout days - 1,900

Non-Workout days:

9 scoops of Matrix 5.0 spread over 5 shakes (4 shakes with 2 scoops and 1 shake with 1 scoop) - 1,170 calories
20 fish oil cap - 180 calories
3 table spoons of milled linseeds (in shake 1, 3 & 5)- 240 calories

-------------------
Total Calories 1590
-------------------

Workout days

10 scoops of Matrix 5.0 spread out over 5 shakes (2 scoops a shake) - 1,300 calories
1 serving of biotest surge - 340 calories
3 table spoons of milled linseeds (in shake 1, 3 & 5) - 240 calories

------------------
Total Calories 1880
------------------

The fat burners i'm going to taking are a full serving of EAS Thermo DynamX, that is 3 caps twice a day with shake 1 and shake 3.

Gen-Tec Ultimate Male Fuel will be taken in the morning (10ml) and in my last shake 1 hour before bed (10ml)

Gen-Tech Ultimate Thermo Fuel will be taken with my morning shake (5ml).

I have not figured out my workout at this stage, I just signed up for a membership at fitness first yesterday. I will post my workout tommorow once I have completed it.

So thats about it, so far I have had 2 shakes and I was quite shocked as the shake is so sweet and tastes great. The Gen-Tec fuels taste so bad but thats just in some water and skull it down so thats not that bad.

I also have about 20 multi vitamin pills left so I will take 1 a day.

With cardio, I will do 1 hour solid power walking 4 times a week on non weight training days. The founder of the V diet doesn't recommend intensive cardio, only powerwalking to burn off that bit extra and stay active, and due to reduced carbs on the diet I am with him on that one. I want to preserve all the muscle I has as this is a fat loss diet not a weight loss diet.

My expectation is to drop 2kg a week on average, to total 8kg's or ~17.5lbs. So it starts...

I don't have a digital camera, I have a disposable one so I will take start photos tommorow and then every 7 days after that and post them all once i'm done.

Stay tuned to this log as I will update it daily...

Saint Mike
07-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Sounds like you're all set to go. Having a good plan puts you a step ahead.

As an Army friend of mine likes to say, "People don't plan to fail, they fail to plan."

Dominikm
07-01-2007, 04:50 AM
Thanks man, you need a plan or you plan to fail. So true that one...

Today went ok I guess, it was kind of wierd. I found myself having alot more time on my hands as I just need to have a shake and pop some pills and the meal is over, 2 minutes. I actually got kinda bored as you take time to eat food and prepare it or you go out and get food and that takes time also.

Anyhow, I have had 4 shakes today and have 1 last on in about 15 minutes and thats today over.

I was supprised that I was not hungry that much today, more like a feeling of emptyness, not hungry but there is nothing in my stomach. But that should pass as my body gets used to the shakes.

As the original creator of the velocity diet states, HIIT or anything harder that moderate cardio on the diet could cause muscle loss. So I am just going to do what he did, power walking and I did that for 1 hours today, I will do this on all non-workout weight days. Into town and back. This should be good as it's 30 minutes in and 30 minutes out. So walking to work and back will be good, it wont be extra time I need to find during the day to get to work, its just adding another 15 minutes onto the 15 minutes it takes to get to town via a bus.

I still have my sainty after day 1, so I guess it was a good day.

ctjacket
07-01-2007, 03:34 PM
Good luck.

Dominikm
07-01-2007, 09:52 PM
And it's already day 2. Today is workout day so no popping 20 fish oil caps today, thats replaced with a serving of biotest surge. I ordered the wild rasberry flavour, and god damn that stuff is concentrated! The flavour is very, very strong, almost to the point where you really don't want to drink it but it was not that bad, might turn some people off though. But it really did give me that extra kick in my workout while I drank 1/2 of it while I worked out and the other 1/2 after my workout.

So this is my workout that I did in the gym today:

Crunches - 3 x 15

Bench Press - 2 x 10 (20kg)
Dumbbell FLyers - 2 x 10 (7.5kg/5kg)

Lat Pull-downs - 2 x 10 (45kg/40kg)
Cable Rows - 2 x 10 (50kg/45kg)

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10 (17.5kg/15kg/12.5kg)

Barbell Curls - 3 x 10 (17.5kg/15kg/12.5kg)

Tricep Pushdowns - 3 x 10 (40kg/35kg/30kg)

Leg Press - 2 x 10 (130kg/110kg)
Leg Extensions - 2 x 10 (50kg/45kg)

Leg Curls - 3 x 10 (50kg/45kg)

Calf Raises (w/Dumbbells) - 3 x 10 (20kg/17.5kg/15kg)

So that is my full body workout, I will do this on Monday/Wednesday/Friday. As you can see my lower body is a hell of alot strong than the upperbody, thats something I need to work on but for the moment if I can gain... Great,but as long as I maintain my muscle thats all I want to get out of thw workout while on the velocity diet.

My hunger is still good and so is my sanity, I am quite supprised by this but considering the casein whey and all the extra fiber I am getting this is to be expected.

One thing is quite odd is how sweet everything is, the Matrix 5.0 and the Surge, it's awsome! I though I would be stuck with bland tasting products for the next 4 weeks but there is none of that.

And before I forget, I had my gen-tec fuel this morning, gen-tec thermo fuel and 3 caps of eas thermo dynamx. Later in the day will come the 2nd serving of gen-tec fuel and another eas serving. The recommended time is before bed for the 2nd gen-te fuel serving, but I didn't get to sleep till late last night because of that so I am not going to take it later that 1pm from now on.

I forgot to take photos today, the next time I have access to a large mirror is next time im in the gym, so on wednesday (day 4 of the v diet) I will take those photos. I will take my measurements of major body parts first thing tommorow morning also.

Untill tommorow... Train Hard!

TheKansan
07-02-2007, 09:34 AM
Good luck man, I'm sure it will get harder for you, but I'm sure you can handle it. Just think happy thoughts. Maybe drink your shakes real slow, or create a shake-cicle that can be eaten like real food ;)

Dominikm
07-03-2007, 07:28 PM
Thanks mate, I know it will but even now it's still all good.

So day 3 is over now, it went fine. I drank all my shakes, took all my fish oil caps and I took all my fibre. I was not feeling hungry during the day as I kept myself busy but when I was just sitting around doing nothing trying to kill time I got hungry quicker but at the same time when it came time to have my shake I am really not that hungry. It's quite odd...

I took my fat burners in the morning but not in the afternoon, as I have a medical tommorow for this new job and I have to pass a drug test and I did smoke a few cones a few days ago. And fat burners increase your metabolic rate and as fat is burner THC is released. I'll be fine though, aint smoked weed in 2 years... Sucks but its all good.

Becasue of this i did only 30 minutes power walking today but I was quite active on my feet for the rest of the day anyhow.

So I survived day 3...

heathershubby
07-03-2007, 10:27 PM
Hey have a good go at it bro subbed and repped

Dominikm
07-04-2007, 06:41 AM
Thanks man, it's not the easist thing it the world, but honestly all the people that think they couldn't do it. There are more difficult things to deal with in life, and this comming for a 20 year old...

So day 4 is over, I had that drug test and the stuff I drank had like 210 calories in it and 111g sodium (hu? really wierd) but I passed with flying colours... Becasue of this I didn't drink my 1st shake to make up to calories and then the rest of the day was fine. I had my other 4 shakes, fat burners and fibre...

Here is todays workout:

Crunches - 3 x 15

Bench Press - 2 x 10 (20kg)
Dumbbell Flyers - 2 x 10 (10kg/7.5kg)

Cable Rows - 2 x 10 (35kg/40kg)

Barbell Curls - 3 x 10 (20kg/17.5kg/15kg)

Leg Press - 2 x 10 (130kg/110kg)
Leg Extensions - 3 x 10 (50kg/45kg/40kg)

Leg Curls - 3 x 10 (50kg/45kg/40kg)

Calf Raises (w/Dumbbells) - 3 x 10 (30kg/27.5kg/17.5kg)

Workout was basically the same as on Monday, some changes. I upped the calf raises 10kg as it's just holding the weight in my hand and doing the calf raises was still not hell I can do more, I should rally get some lifiting gloves as its quite harsh on your hands.

One this I will say is "DAMN!", that 30kg weight is heavy as! And thats the weight I have lost, the weight is all over my body but holding 30kg in a dumbbell is soooooooo heavy and it give you a perspective of how much fat I had just sitting there.

The cable rows had the weight dropped as I actually used the machine and when I did them on Monday it was just on the floor and I was not really doing it right. I upped the dumbbell flyers as I though it was not heavy enough on Monday and lastly on Friday I will up the weight on the bench press as my pecs are not that strong but I can lift more than that.

The surge was better tasting today as I used 550ml/~15oz of water for 2 scoops so today I used 1 scoop in the same amount of water to sip during my workout and then had the other scoop after the workout out. You can really feel the energy during your workout, I have not had NO but those apparent pumps you get, not like that just energy to do a good workout.

Now for a bit of a note on being hungy, nothing, zero, ziltch, anit gonna hapen! All the casein protien and flax does the job. The surge kills and hunger while working out, I actually had trouble finishing it today. I found it was just to much...

Ok, enough said for today. Day 5 tommorow...

Dominikm
07-05-2007, 05:53 AM
So it's day 5 and it went by quite well. Today I had all my shakes, fish oil caps, fibre. I went to the gym also today and did cardio, started with a 10 minute powerwalk/jogging. Then I did some crunches in between and then went to the cross trainer for 10 minutes and after that the bike for 10 minutes at about 100rpm for that whole 10 minutes.

Was a decent medium paces workout, not to hard as I don't loose and muscle while on the diet.

Tommorow is workout day, more weights, I might up the weight on a few excersises also...

Dominikm
07-06-2007, 12:31 AM
So today was workout day, I added a bit of weight onto a few different excersises as I feel that I can push myself harder. Here is todays workout:

Crunches - 3 x 15

Bench Press - 2 x 10 (22.5kg/20kg)

Cable Rows - 2 x 10 (35kg/30kg)

Leg Press - 2 x 10 (130kg/120kg)
Leg Extensions - 2 x 10 (50kg/45kg)

Leg Curls - 3 x 10 (50kg/45kg/40kg)

Calf Raises (w/Dumbbells) - 3 x 10 (35kg/32.5kg/30.5kg)

The differences are in the cable rows, I don't think I was doing them properly the last time as I had a good strong form this time and 35kg for 10 and then 30kg for 10 really pushed my limits, good 2 sets though. I added an extra 1.25kg plates on each side on the barbell for the bench press, to be honest my chest is weak as **** but I'm not gonna get anywhere if I don't pushing harder, bit by bit. I might even up it even more on Monday as it was heavier and harder, but not that much so 25kg for 10 and 22.5kg for 10 should be quite achievable.

I increased the weight on my leg press also, did the 130kg for 10 and then 120kg for 10 instead of 110kg. I could probaly go harder so I might up that a bit also next time. Calf raises I increased the weight also, to 35kg for 10, 32.5kg for 10 and 30kg for 10 using a dumbell in each hand. I might need to get some lifting gloves as damn each of those dumbells are so heavy and strain your hands so much. They have even heavier weights and I think I can easily use the biggest dumbell there but I would need those lifing gloves not to blister my hands. The most popular gym in the city doesn't even have a calf raise machine, so crap.

Thats it, I had my surge during my workout again and it gave me heaps of energy like usual, all my shakes are fine also, drinking them all on a daily basis and they still taste great. Taking all my 3 fat burners and tommorow marks day 7 on the diet.

I woke up this morning as was quite supprised to how small my stomach was, even when I pushed it out, I still have a gut but it was quite a bit smaller. Tommorow I get a solid meal for the week, but I don't even feel like I need it but I will have it to refeed.

One more thing I have noticed is my veins all over my arms and the rest of my body are starting to come though, it's great. I have never seen them like this before but then again I have been fat for a long time and so thats not unexpected.

cawiau
07-06-2007, 04:14 AM
It seems the Velocity Diet is working quite well for you!!!
Keep on going, 6 down , 22 more to go
Just hang in there.
So weight in is in 2 days?
I am trying to guess how much you've lost :D

Dominikm
07-06-2007, 06:29 AM
Yea mate it is working quite well actually. The diet is so simple to follow and it works, I have a little less energy than normal but it's all good, I can't wait to see the end results.

Easy diet so far, anyone can do it you just need a little bit of disipline.

I have lost about what I predicted so far, 1 more day and then the official scale weigh in on Sunday morning...

cawiau
07-06-2007, 07:12 AM
I have lost about what I predicted so far, ...

and how much is that??
Just curious ;)

Dominikm
07-06-2007, 07:26 AM
It's a secret...

I don't really wanna post my drops all the time, just once a week so I will on Sunday morning (it's Friday night here), not to long to wait...

I'll give you a hint, it's more than what I lost on my last weight drop before my 1 week off when I moved back to Perth from Sydeny, my weight chart is another clue, you should be able to figure that out...

cawiau
07-06-2007, 07:32 AM
It's a secret...

I don't really wanna post my drops all the time, just once a week so I will on Sunday morning (it's Friday night here), not to long to wait...

I'll give you a hint, it's more than what I lost on my last weight drop before my 1 week off when I moved back to Perth from Sydeny, my weight chart is another clue, you should be able to figure that out...

Oh, come on now!!! :p
You spoiling the fun :)

Ok, I will just wait for tomorow night than, by than it should be Sunday where you at.

Dominikm
07-06-2007, 07:37 AM
:)

I'm a prick and I know it, lol...

cawiau
07-06-2007, 08:27 AM

I'm a prick and I know it, lol...

smartass :D

*repped*

Hotmoltenlava
07-06-2007, 09:51 AM
Yea mate it is working quite well actually. The diet is so simple to follow and it works, I have a little less energy than normal but it's all good, I can't wait to see the end results.

Easy diet so far, anyone can do it you just need a little bit of disipline.

I have lost about what I predicted so far, 1 more day and then the official scale weigh in on Sunday morning...

On day 2 and feel great. It is fun to watch your log to see how I am gonna feel in a few days. Can't wait to see how much you dropped, so I can match your loss.....:D

Have a good one.

cawiau
07-06-2007, 10:26 AM
Can't wait to see how much you dropped, so I can match your loss.....:D

Same for me too :D
I want to use his losses as a stepping stone.
Either reach it or surpass it :p

Dominikm
07-06-2007, 11:41 PM
Day 7 today, made it through basically. I did my cardio today, went to the gym and did 10 minutes at 9km/h jogging on the treadmill, 10 minutes on the cross trainer keeping it at ~75rpm and 10 minutes on the bike keeping it at ~100rpm. All moderate paced not to burn off any muscle. Took my fat burners today and had a shake so far, the others are still to come but there will be no issues.

I had my solid meal today also, I bought a steak, tomato, lettuce, onion, loaf of bread, worchestershire sauce and mushrooms. Made a killer steak sandwich and it was the best tasting food I have ever have basically. After being a week on the diet it was so awsome to eat something and taste great. Who knows about the calories but it does not matter as I am only having 3 shakes (+ fish oil & fibre) today but I am splitting up 1 into 2 so I still get 5 meals and not just 4 meals. Plus the steak sandwich and it is a refeed day also so it should have more calories as long as they are clean.

Thats about it, tommorow morning i'll post my official stats of how much weight i've lost and any other measurement changes.

cawiau
07-07-2007, 01:18 PM
Hey, Isn't Day 8 already????
Come on now, stop making us wait for so long.
I am impatient, ain't I :p
I am sure you are nejoying this :D

EvoSummer
07-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Hey, Isn't Day 8 already????
Come on now, stop making us wait for so long.
I am impatient, ain't I :p
I am sure you are nejoying this :D

I'm waiting for the update as well. Hope it's worked out well for you

Hotmoltenlava
07-07-2007, 02:58 PM
If you read the original V-diet article, he speaks of breaking lots of your food cravings, if you are clean for the diet. It will be interesting to see if that is true. I'd love to come off this diet not craving a lot of the stuff that hurts us.

Can't wait to hear your results.

Have a good one, mate.

Cheers.....:D

skuZZitude
07-07-2007, 03:05 PM
Yeah let's go...... updates or negs :D

Just kidding but let's see your results!! Us "velocity guys" need some motivation to keep going onto week 2 you know.

justdragit
07-07-2007, 06:34 PM
Yeah let's go...... updates or negs :D

Just kidding but let's see your results!! Us "velocity guys" need some motivation to keep going onto week 2 you know.
x2 ... i might cut you in half :D ... lol :p

Dominikm
07-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Cmon guys! I just woke up, give me a break, it's Sunday morning over here, time to sleep in :)

Ok so I have weighed in, I started at 104.95kg and on the morning of day 8 I am 103.00kg, so that works out to a loss of 1.95kg or 4.29lbs. This is quite supprising as the other day (day 5) I weighed myself and I had lost 2.65kg/5.83lbs, I didn't cheat once at all during the week (except yesterdays scheduled refeed that is part of the diet) and I did everything 100%, but thats life for you and the scale is not what you should use to determine progress in the end.

Something I guess I should consider is that I have never really been in the gym until now, seriously that is. So With all this protien and surge I am using even on a diet like this is could be safe to say that I have got some semi decent newbie gains in the first week and that really did affect my scale weight alot. I might also have less fat and more lean muscle mass that I have predicted.

I didn't check my body fat (no caliper) before I started but I did take start photos and I will take a progress pictures today also. It's on a disposable camera so I have to finish the diet before I can get the photos up on here...

In the end, ~2kg average over 4 week gives me a 8kg/~17.6lb loss so that would be awsome, but I guess I was expecting a little more...

But no matter to that as I can tell that the way I look I had dropped an decent amount of fat this week, I feel stronger than ever, I have never seen my stomach this small, and the rest of my body looks so much leaner...

EvoSummer
07-07-2007, 08:25 PM
Great job. Don't ever trust the scales. They can be quite deceiving.

skuZZitude
07-07-2007, 09:24 PM
You are doing ****ing great bro..... 5lbs in the first week is stellar. Really it's hard to tell how you did on the velocity until the whole 28 days if over. I put my scale away until next Saturday but I am thinking I might not weigh myelf at all until the end now. WHat's the point right? If I am motivated enough to continue then I don't need to see the scale... but it could hurt me if I don't lose my expectations. Nothing would be more damaging than doing a whole week of velocity and getting on the scale after 7 days to see you've only lost 1lb... or worse, gained 1lb.

I will share my results in here. I am starting my first workout tomorrow (with weights) in 2 years. I, like you, am bound to experience some newbie gainss for sure. So it ssounds like we are both in the same boat. Nothing wrong with muscle gains though, especially at your size now.

Cmon guys! I just woke up, give me a break, it's Sunday morning over here, time to sleep in :)

Ok so I have weighed in, I started at 104.95kg and on the morning of day 8 I am 103.00kg, so that works out to a loss of 1.95kg or 4.29lbs. This is quite supprising as the other day (day 5) I weighed myself and I had lost 2.65kg/5.83lbs, I didn't cheat once at all during the week (except yesterdays scheduled refeed that is part of the diet) and I did everything 100%, but thats life for you and the scale is not what you should use to determine progress in the end.

Something I guess I should consider is that I have never really been in the gym until now, seriously that is. So With all this protien and surge I am using even on a diet like this is could be safe to say that I have got some semi decent newbie gains in the first week and that really did affect my scale weight alot. I might also have less fat and more lean muscle mass that I have predicted.

I didn't check my body fat (no caliper) before I started but I did take start photos and I will take a progress pictures today also. It's on a disposable camera so I have to finish the diet before I can get the photos up on here...

In the end, ~2kg average over 4 week gives me a 8kg/~17.6lb loss so that would be awsome, but I guess I was expecting a little more...

But no matter to that as I can tell that the way I look I had dropped an decent amount of fat this week, I feel stronger than ever, I have never seen my stomach this small, and the rest of my body looks so much leaner...

Dominikm
07-08-2007, 12:35 AM
Thanks people...

Your both rights, scales are evil but are good at the same time. I have expectations on this diet, if they are not meet I could not give a rats ass. As I will have unlocked something so great that less that 0.01% of the body building population has...

Everything thats healthy tasting so damn awsome, veggies will taste sweet. I have disipline but after this diet, 28 days on a liquid diet, my disipline will be unstopable also and I will be able to do anything in life not just body building related. I will have the self satisfaction on finishing the velocity diet, something so extreme alot of people would not touch at all. I will not crave bad food anymore and it will be a 'choice' and not a 'need' when I do eat dodgy food.

I could go on and on but the way I see it, eveything is to gain on this diet, there are no losses and it's great. It's the doorway that is opening to making the rest of my healthy life a million time better and stronger.

Dominikm
07-08-2007, 12:39 AM
So day 8 is basically over. Today was cardio day, I had to goto another Fitness First as my one is dodgy and is closed on Sundays. The one I went to had different equipment, some really wierd high tech cross trainer, it was great. I sweet my ass off for the 10 minutes I was on it a decent medium pace, then 10 minutes jogging at 10km/h and then the bike again at ~90 to ~100 rpm for 10 minutes. Took all my shakes, fat burners and fibre.

Good day so far, I have done about 1.5 to 2 hours walking today as busses on Sunday suck and i'd rather walk than wait for 30 minutes for a bus.

Not much to really say on a cardio day so that it till tommorow...

cawiau
07-08-2007, 04:00 AM
It was about time!!!
Took you forever to get up :p

Congratulations on the weight loss so far.
Doing Great.
So my goal is to lose 5-6 lbs by next thursday to match up with your results....
I think I can do it.

Keep up the good work

Dominikm
07-08-2007, 06:18 AM
Thanks man.

Who knows what this week will bring, one thing I know is that the killing of cravings does work. I didn't eat anything dodgy around my mates when they went to pick up pizza and pasta. I actually went in there and paid for it and brough it to the car, looked nice but I really didn't care... After 4 weeks any cravings should be gone for good.

cawiau
07-08-2007, 12:51 PM
That is the good thing about this diet.
You are just so happy to see food afterwards that you will be more than satisfied with some bro**** :)

Dominikm
07-08-2007, 10:49 PM
So today was workout day again. And again I added a bit of weight onto a few different excersises as I feel that I can push myself harder. Here is todays workout:

Crunches - 3 x 15

Bench Press - 2 x 10 (25kg/22.5kg)

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10 (20kg/17.5kg/15kg/)

Leg Press - 2 x 10 (140kg/130kg)
Leg Extensions - 2 x 10 (65kg/60kg)

Leg Curls - 3 x 10 (65kg/60kg/55kg)

Calf Raises (w/Dumbbells) - 3 x 10 (37.5kg/35kg/32.5kg)

I upped the bench press 1.25kg on each side for an extra 2.5kg in total, it was more of an effort but I did the first 10, then I did the next 10 and got to 8, had to stop, and it took a few times as I failed a few times but I didn't stop until I completed those last 2 reps properly. Got it done in the end.

I upped the shoulder press also with 2.5kg onto each lift so that made it harder but still doable, I might, repeat might go heavier next time as another 2.5kg might be opver doing it but i'll see how I go.

On the leg extension machines for quads I upped the weight another 10kg, holy crap, it's getting up there and getting tough now, 140kg for 10 (thats 308lbs) and 130kg for 10 instead of 130kg for 10 and 120kg for 10. I recon I can go even heavier but I will wait till next week before adding on an extra 10kg.

Leg extension machine got upped also, another 15kg, from 50kg for 10 and 45kg for 10 to 65kg for 10 and 60kg for 10, I believe I can go heavier and push harder but thats a massive increase so I will train with that till next week.

Again for the leg curls, upped it to 65kg for 10, 60kg for 10, 55kg for 10. Can go harder again, but will stick it out on this weight for this week.

And lastly, as my gym is gay and doesn't have a calf raise machine I upped the calf raises for 37.5kg in each and in the form of a dumbell, the heaviest dumbell in the gym. Damn that thing is heavy but I could do heavier so I think I will have to to elevated calf raises at some point but with a weight that heavy on a kind of untrainer calf I wont need to for quite a while.

Thats about it...

I did the 10 minutes warm up on the cross trainer at about ~75rpm and I used my surge during and after my workout, used my fat burners and all my shakes basically. Still going strong and the 2nd week is supposed to be the worst... But IMHO this week is piss easy, easier that the first.

I took progress pictures today also, like I said before it's on a disposable camera so they will come at the end once the whole thing is complate and the camera is used up.

Untill tommorow, adios!

cawiau
07-08-2007, 10:58 PM
Good job!!!
I intend to step it up all this week.
Gotta do what we gotta do :D

Dominikm
07-08-2007, 11:01 PM
Yes you do, and I can't be putting on muscle this quick so it means I am naturally stronger and can lift heavier. My gains at this stage after a week in the gym would be so insignificant and would only help a tad if I can add 10kg onto a lift.

Go hard or go home...

cawiau
07-08-2007, 11:04 PM
Go hard or go home...

True bro!!!
True!

ss4vegeta1
07-09-2007, 09:08 AM
Good Luck Man

justdragit
07-09-2007, 09:42 AM
after this is over .. im getting a pizza or something as a reward for not cheating on this diet. after that im going to eat clean .. :D

Hotmoltenlava
07-09-2007, 09:55 AM
And lastly, as my gym is gay and doesn't have a calf raise machine I upped the calf raises for 37.5kg in each and in the form of a dumbell, the heaviest dumbell in the gym.

Does your gym have a leg press? That is where I do calf raises. I've increased my calves by about an inch in the last six months.

Have a good one.

cawiau
07-09-2007, 12:22 PM
after this is over .. im getting a pizza or something as a reward for not cheating on this diet. after that im going to eat clean .. :D

You just gave me an idea :)
Thanks.

Dominikm
07-10-2007, 01:30 AM
Don't be mean guys, talking about pizza is my velocity diet log... grrr! One thing I can not get out of my head is pasta after the diet is over, diced up chicken and pasta, the pasta will have a little oil on it, lots of herbs and spice to make it taste awsome. This over any crap food, so yes the diet does kill cravings as this is what i'm looking most forward to after the diet is over and it's healthy and something that you could eat on a daily basic while cutting.

Hotmoltenlava, yes they do. I totally forgot about that, I have done that in the past and a personal trainer also got me doing that in the past. Thanks for the refresh :)

Time for day 10's log entry...

Dominikm
07-10-2007, 02:11 AM
So it's day 10 on the velocity diet. I have successfully made it into the double digit days and I am still holding up very strong. Today I will give a bit more of an overview of what is happening at the moment as it is very different to the start.

Energy

I find myself still doing everything I want to but I can feel that I am a lot more tired all the time compared to eating a balanced diet. I can sleep for a very, very long time if I would like to. I currently get up at about 10am but starting tomorrow that will change to 8am and the 30 minutes earlier everyday until i'm up at 6am on a regular basis as I start a new job (not working right now) on Monday and need to be up and be walking out the gym door at 8:10am at the latest.

Sleep

I sleep like a baby give that I don't screw up like yesterday and take my fat burners at like 5pm. But every other day after the first few I sleep quite easily, and once i'm asleep I sleep like a baby and don't wake till the morning. Honestly, it is a little harder to get to sleep but it's not that bad.

Cardio

Cardio is still going strong, today I did 10 minutes on the cross trainer at ~75rpm, then jogged for 10 minutes at 10km/h and finished up with 10 minutes on the bike at ~95rpm to ~100rpm. I have actually upped my cardio and it has not suffered at all, I have increased the resistance on the bike and upped the speed on the treadmill from power walking/light job to 9km/h to 10km/h. I choose not to do HIIT as I don't want to risk any muscle on this diet, 30 minutes is doing me well so far. My mate wants to goto the gym this afternoon so if I go I will just do my cardio again for a second time around.

Lifting

As you can tell by my lifting stats I am still kind of figuring out what weight I should be lifting as I have just started to lift and each session I find myself going harder so thats the story there. Regardless of this I can feel my muscles are honestly harder and I have added some honest weight gains onto things like the bench press as the first time in the gym 20kg was a struggle for two sets of 10 now I am lifting 25kg for 10 and 22.5kg for 10. To be honest though I think with all of the protein, carbs from the biotest surge and the serious weight lifting for the first time I am getting newbie gains also as my body is being shocked into doing it and responding quite well.

Shakes

Shakes are still the same, the very first time I tried them they were do damn sweet but i'm used to them now and that has settled down. I mix 1tbs of milled flax seeds into each shake and that works well, I drink a glass of water with each shake also.

Fish Oil

4 gel caps on cardio days with each shake, nothing really to say here except 20 a day gives you a few fish oil burps but it's honestly not that bad.

Surge

The biotest surge works really well during my workouts, I find myself having a lot of energy while lifting as I sip on 1 scoop of surge during my workout in about a shaker bottle worth of water. I have another scoop right after lifting and just down it really quick and what can I say each session in the gym with weight is hard and strong and I always up the weight.

Hunger

In the morning I don't wake up hungry, the casein protein works really well and does get absorbed during my sleep from the last shake. During the day I have my shakes 2 - 3 hours apart and I am satisfied all the time. It really is a felling of satisfaction, I never though it would be possible on a diet like this. Until you do it you have preconceptions of the diet of "what will happen" but until you do it you can't talk and now I can talk and I am never hungry, if I go longer than 3 hours my body lets me know big time that it's time for the next shake though.

Fat Burners

I am still using a full dose of EAS Thermo DynamX (3 pills twice a day), Gen-Tec Ultimate Male Fuel and Thermo Fuel. As I have been using them for a little while now the combination of the three doesn't make me fell like i'm on speed anymore but I can still fell the body rush of them and if I can't I know they are working on the inside.

Weight

I'm still dropping weight, like I said before only once a week will I post my current weight but it is quite weird as it does go up and down. For example I was (for example sake) 200.7kg last night, went to the toilet and weighed myself (put of curiosity) and I was 200.85kg, then in the morning I was 199.75kg... Funny how your body works in these weird ways, in the end my scale weight is dropping at a steady pace.

Physical Appearance

It is awesome, I have veins popping out I never knew I had, every morning by stomach looks smaller than before just that tiny bit less. I can see my wait is smaller and love handles are going away. I can see better definition in places also. Over all I am getting leaner and I can't wait to see the end photos.

Cravings

I walk past fast food stores and could not care less, past the bakery with all the yummy sweet stuff and don't give a rats ass... In my previous post I mentioned the pasta i'm looking forward to that will be really healthy when the diet is over instead of a pizza. This diet is really changing my cravings, I don't really know if it is chemical or psychological. Probably both, anyhow it is working and working well. I can't wait to see where my cravings are at after the 4 weeks are over.

Thats about it boys and girls, tomorrow is weight training day so that should be fun. Until tomorrow, train hard or go home!

jhf
07-10-2007, 03:31 AM
That's just friggin awesome :) Congratulations on double digits! It's nice to be able to read someones log that's only a week ahead... Thank you.

And fish capsules are that bad, lol..

Dominikm
07-10-2007, 03:37 AM
Thanks man, now you know what to expect atleast :)

cornwallus
07-10-2007, 05:43 AM
I see your over analysing scales champ, watch that because it will **** with your head, Keep it up

Dominikm
07-10-2007, 06:37 AM
Hahaha...

Thanks for noticing, I don't care about the scale really. It's just interesting how you body makes you weight more after you really should weight less after a piss... LOL

Scale will go down over time, mirror is king :)

cawiau
07-10-2007, 06:41 AM
Congratulations on making it to day 10, Double Digit.
That's it. Just stand strong and go for the full 28 and more if you want....
You got it in your hand....
There is no stopping you now.

Dominikm
07-10-2007, 06:44 AM
And it the great wall of china lands in front of me i'll just go over it, i'm on a roll and will kepp going!

cawiau
07-10-2007, 06:58 AM
And it the great wall of china lands in front of me i'll just go over it, i'm on a roll and will kepp going!

You better or else I will be coming over to Australia/China and kick your ass...
You can take that promise to the bank :D

justdragit
07-10-2007, 07:15 AM
Good Job!! im a bit bigger than you but im seeing the same things as far as love handles, veins(lots of them recently), and stomach getting smaller. all are awesome to see in the mirror, and very motivating! Keep up the good work!

Dominikm
07-10-2007, 07:38 AM
Lol, justdragit, you spelt keep wrong also, kepp...

Cawiau, we could just duel it out in Italy next year in June/July as we will both be there?

But I am not going now, i'm just go up and up and up some more...

justdragit
07-10-2007, 08:05 AM
Lol, justdragit, you spelt keep wrong also, kepp...

Cawiau, we could just duel it out in Italy next year in June/July as we will both be there?

But I am not going now, i'm just go up and up and up some more...
*fixed :D

cawiau
07-10-2007, 08:32 AM

no problem :)

EazyE15
07-10-2007, 09:48 AM
How many carbs can you have for the V Diet. On lifting days and off?
Also would it be acceptable to have 2 cheat meals a week. I would assume that it would spike your metabolism 2 x more so you would actually lose more weight.
Like 1 cheat on Wednesday and the other on Sat/Sunday.

justdragit
07-10-2007, 10:40 AM
How many carbs can you have for the V Diet. On lifting days and off?
Also would it be acceptable to have 2 cheat meals a week. I would assume that it would spike your metabolism 2 x more so you would actually lose more weight.
Like 1 cheat on Wednesday and the other on Sat/Sunday.
thats not the v-diet. cheat meals are really going to help this as you are eating 6 times a day .. metabolism is boosted. also carbs are very low .. as in my case less than 24g per day lifting or not.

EazyE15
07-10-2007, 12:15 PM
thats not the v-diet. cheat meals are really going to help this as you are eating 6 times a day .. metabolism is boosted. also carbs are very low .. as in my case less than 24g per day lifting or not.

I assume you meant "arent".
The V diet does consist of 1 solid meal a day. By cheat meal i meant solid meal. My fault for not making it cleaer.
Wouldnt it benefit to have more than 1 SOLID meal a week. As long as it fits your macros, you have the advantage of thermic effect right? Like a can of tuna.

cawiau
07-10-2007, 12:29 PM
I
The V diet does consist of 1 solid meal a day. By cheat meal i meant solid meal. My fault for not making it cleaer.
Wouldnt it benefit to have more than 1 SOLID meal a week...

Those are variations of the V diet for the people that really can't handle it.
Example, people that lift stuff all day long at work, labor work, need at least one meal a day to be able to stick to the V diet.
Me, I have a desk job as a junior accountant, so no need for that 1 meal because besides going to the gym, I have no other physical activity for the day.

justdragit
07-10-2007, 12:50 PM
I assume you meant "arent".
Wouldnt it benefit to have more than 1 SOLID meal a week. As long as it fits your macros, you have the advantage of thermic effect right? Like a can of tuna.
yes. the solid meal is just to keep your mindset. also, in the real v-diet it was oatmeall and some blueberries ... but cheat meals are for people who can't handle it.

cawiau
07-10-2007, 01:30 PM
... but cheat meals are for people who can't handle it.

**fixed :D

EazyE15
07-10-2007, 01:58 PM
**fixed :D

I just dont understand how eating solid food either completely or partially in this diet is a bad thing.
In theory, if you prepared solid food which matched the macros of the V diet for 28 days, you will lose MORE fat than on liquid protein, and will also find it about 100000 times easier to stick to. And then you have the thermic effect of solid food, and it would probably give you more energy. Even (in theory) adding something as simple as a can of tuna each day should keep your metabolism higher and make life easier for you. I just feel that the V diet is too extreme than it needs to be. Probably why that Shugart guy can only come up with 1 reason to do this diet over any other, because its very simple and takes seconds to prepare each meal/. I'm not bashing the people who do this diet as it blatently works. But why stick to it religeously. Surely you can make the time to open a can of tuna instead of that 1 shake, which is a lot bette rfor your system.

justdragit
07-10-2007, 02:15 PM
I just dont understand how eating solid food either completely or partially in this diet is a bad thing.
In theory, if you prepared solid food which matched the macros of the V diet for 28 days, you will lose MORE fat than on liquid protein, and will also find it about 100000 times easier to stick to. And then you have the thermic effect of solid food, and it would probably give you more energy. Even (in theory) adding something as simple as a can of tuna each day should keep your metabolism higher and make life easier for you. I just feel that the V diet is too extreme than it needs to be. Probably why that Shugart guy can only come up with 1 reason to do this diet over any other, because its very simple and takes seconds to prepare each meal/. I'm not bashing the people who do this diet as it blatently works. But why stick to it religeously. Surely you can make the time to open a can of tuna instead of that 1 shake, which is a lot bette rfor your system.
well you do it your way, and we will do it our way. simple.

cawiau
07-10-2007, 02:27 PM

x 1,000,0000,000,0000,0000,0000

There is more than one way to do this thing.
So far my way is working perfectly for me.

like the saying says

If it ain't broke...

EazyE15
07-10-2007, 03:15 PM

I thought you of all people would agree that solid food is better than liquid meals of the same macros. And that it makes no sence to make things harder for yourself and hinder progress

skuZZitude
07-10-2007, 03:20 PM

Most reasonably thought out post I've ever seen you make EazyE15. However like you said, it is up to each person how they do it. I don't think the velocity diet is all about nutrition, it's a mental challenge too. By not eating any foods for 28 days it's sort of like a detox diet too, cleans out your system, kills cravings and other good things. Unfortunately since I am eating solid foods daily, I may not benefit from these things. I am still experiencing good weight loss, but won't kill my cravings etc (if that even is a true side effect or not which remains to be seen among us). Good post though... but I am sure you will redeem yourself in the future.

Edit... so to answer your question, YES you can do this with solid foods and still experience close to the same results, but it's going to be mighty hard to get that much protein, in those few calories each day, with only 1500 calories or whatever. You;'d pretty much need to be eating chicken all day long or other high protein foods with very little fat. Honestly, I would rather have a chocolate mint whey shake than two chicken breasts. Easier, cheaper and quicker. Who can afford 10 chicken breasts a day?

chrischap01
07-10-2007, 03:25 PM
x 1,000,0000,000,0000,0000,0000

There is more than one way to do this thing.
So far my way is working perfectly for me.

like the saying says

If it ain't broke...
I know you are an accountant, but I am not sure that is a real number ;)

cawiau
07-10-2007, 03:28 PM
I thought you of all people would agree that solid food is better than liquid meals of the same macros. And that it makes no sence to make things harder for yourself and hinder progress

Sorry Dominik for hi-jacking but got to settle this :

I had to look at your age and now I get it.

Kiddo, hasn't your mom taught you that you will get more bees with honey than with vinegar.

You are trying to force us to admit that you are right and we are wrong.
In this world is al about tolerance and compromise

1) We never, never and never said that liquid meals are better than solid food. Never. It was said that liquid is easier to count the calories

2) Do you see any of us complaning? You are the only one bitching and moaning about the diet and you are not even on it :D . So how are we making things harder for us.

3) Everyone here is going to go back to solid food but we decided to give the velocity diet a try. Don't worry, we researched it and we know what we are doing.

4) We are not hindering any progress...to the contrary.

Also if such diet disturb you so much...don't do it , but don't think that you will "bully" us to give up on it. Many have tried and failed. As you can see we are still doing it. :D

cawiau
07-10-2007, 03:29 PM
I know you are an accountant, but I am not sure that is a real number ;)

Believe me, as an accountant....I can make it real :D

chrischap01
07-10-2007, 03:30 PM
I agree with you, but for most people with cravings and jobs, it is much easier to stick to these macros by having shakes all day than it would be to measure and cook real food.

As for adding in the can of tuna, maybe they don't like tuna. Maybe they like or need the structure of the plan and don't want to deviate from it. Maybe they are just doing it to piss you off! Whatever the reason, they have a plan and it is working for them, it has worked for many others, and I don't think you are helping them in any way by arguing with them about it. ;)

Try your tuna-locity diet, see how it works, and keep a log. If you have success maybe you can start a new trend and get rich with your Starkist sponsorship deal.

Dominikm
07-10-2007, 10:28 PM
EazyE15, like cawiau said. We are all doing the velocity diet and are dedicated to complete it, you are trying to get us to say that we are incorrect. I also never said liquid is better than real food, I would recommend real food over a meal replacement shake anyday.

But kid, the reality is we are on the velocity diet so we are not going to side with you. I love this diet, I am literally on the verge of breaking the 100kg mark becasue of this diet, I can't really remember when I was light than 100kg, I think it was about year 9 in high school, this is my 3rd year out of school after graduation.

About making it more bareable, I have no issues with the diet. I am not hungry, I have increased weight on every excersie I do in the gym and despite the fact that I could sleep for 4 days strait on the diet when I do wake up regardless if the sleep was 4 hours or 10 hours I feel refreshed and really to start the day. Generally when I get little sleep I have no energy for the morning.

Another reason for the diet is the mental challenge, when I complete it it will be awsome, plus I will be part of an exclusive club that has done something so extreme that most people will not even take a second look at doing.

The cravings is another reason, it really does work. Day 11 today and I have no cravings for anymore junk. No cravings what so ever, the actual though of a pizza just makes me feel dirty.

I don't need the solid meal a week but the way I see it is a good opportunity for a small weekly refeed, not becasue I am week and can't tackle the diet 100%.

I easily could have dropped weight doing a 40/40/20 with good results, but it was my choice to do the velocity diet and I am very glad I am doing it.

Dominikm
07-11-2007, 12:39 AM
So it is day 11 today and i feel great! Today was weight training day so here is todays routine:

Crunches - 3 x 15

Lat Pull-downs - 2 x 10 (50kg/45kg)

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10 (20kg/17.5kg/15kg)

Barbell Curls - 3 x 10 (22.5kg/20kg/17.5kg)

Tricep Pushdowns - 3 x 10 (45kg/40kg/35kg)

Calf Press (on leg press machine) - 3 x 10 (50kg/70kg/90kg)

Today Increased the weight on a few excersies. But first of i'll talk about the bench press, last time I upped the weight to 10 for 25kg and 10 for 22.5kg and I had big problems with the last few reps in set number 2. Today I stormed right through both sets, yes the last few reps were a challenge for sure but this is good improvement for sure. I went right through and didn't have to rest that bar on the bench slots :)

On the lat pull-down I increased the weight by 5kg on each set and that proved to be a challenge but never the less I got the job done and kept my form in good shape.

The next one is the barbell curl, last weights day I felt like I could go harder and I was right. I increased the weight by 2.5kg and each set was harder but felt awesome as I really did have to push it. One thing I have noticed is one of my biceps is bigger than the other so it looks like I have some work to do there. Rest of my body is correctly proportioned.

I upped the weight on the tricep pushdown also, another 5kg on each set. God damn it was a challenge but I kept good form and got it done and that really did burn quite allot, thats awesome though!

The last one is the calf raises, last time I used the heaviest dumbbell in the gym for 10 (37.5kg/82.5lbs). This really strains my hands so I changed to the leg press machine to us its as a calf press machine, I guess you can call it that. I couldn't really fell a proper burn with the dumbbells but with the leg press machine I did 10 for 50kg, 10 for 70kg and 10 for 90kg and damn I felt that burn nice!

I took my shakes today like normal, still taste good. Not sick of them at this stage, took my fat burners and surge, gave me a great stack of energy to work with like usual. Did my usual 10 minute warm up on the cross trainer for 10 minutes at ~90rpm.

There are some changes that are going to take place though, once i'm at a really low body fat level I really want to see my abs come through and be big. I fell like I don't train them enough, as its just a few crunches a week. So I am going to look into a proper workout program for them and start with that on Friday. So once I am at a low body fat level they will be quite visible and I will not just have a flat stomach.

I didn't end up in the gym for a 2nd time yesterday for the cardio as my mate didn't end up going in the end but he wants to goto today so i'll probably go again and just do my 30 minute cardio routine.

One more thing that I changed is I only use table spoon of milled flax seeds in each shake now. I had 2 in my first shake but I don't need it, my hunger is satisfied.

Until tomorrow, train hard or go home!

Adios!

cawiau
07-11-2007, 02:15 AM
Good job on making it to day 11
It's 4 AM here, just starting day 7.
No shakes yet, getting ready to go to the gym at 5.

Dominikm
07-11-2007, 03:28 AM
Thanks mate, almost at the half way point now.

So like I said before I wanted to change my abs routine instead of just crunches. So here is the new routine, I got it from this article - http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/benblack11.htm and it looks good. So here it is:

Day 1: Flexion (upper abs), rotation, compression

Weighted rope crunches - 3 x 15
Broomstick twists - 3 x 60 seconds (twist continuously for 1 minute)
Vacuums - 1 x 10

Day 2: Flexion (lower abs), rotation, compression

Hanging leg raises - 3 x 15
Russian Twists - 3 x 15 (use bodyweight only)
Bridges - 3 x 30 seconds

So thats the routine, I will do it twice a week. Day 1 on Mondays after my weights routine and day 2 on Wednesday after my weights session again. Then day 1 on Friday for the 2nd time after my weights routine and Day 2 for the 2nd time on Sunday after my cardio session.

The way I see it I will train upper abs twice a week on Mondays and Friday and lower abs on Wednesday and Sunday so there is adequate rest in between training different body parts.

The Hanging leg raises should prove to be a challenge as I do have a weaker upper body as apposed to my lower body, plus I have to find somewhere to do them. It should be ok but I might have to change that specific one.

My mate is not going to the gym again as **** happens, was a free pass to a different gym that I use normally, had a time limit on it and he was to late so no extra cardio today. But the abs routine will start on Friday with day 1 after my weights session.

cawiau
07-11-2007, 03:36 AM
nice ab routine...sorry about your mate.
keep up the good work

Big_fuzzy
07-11-2007, 05:39 AM
I was readind your sig thinking 2kg a week? what an idiot.

Then I saw velocity diet. Good luck, it aint for the weak, and good planning skills!

Dominikm
07-11-2007, 06:36 AM

Thanks mate, wait till this weeks results, hint, hint...

cawiau
07-11-2007, 09:52 AM

such a tease :D

EazyE15
07-11-2007, 11:00 AM

Has the 4lb loss had a visible effect on your body?
I mean, if someone is able to lose like 16lb in 28 days and they are not too overweight anyway (like 20%bf), the visible difference would be amazing in such a short period of time.

justdragit
07-11-2007, 11:37 AM
I mean, if someone is able to lose like 16lb in 28 days and they are not too overweight anyway (like 20%bf), the visible difference would be amazing in such a short period of time.
yeah .. i dropped 5lbs in the 4 days(prolly 90%fat) since i waited till the end of day 2 to weigh in so that most of the water weight was hopefully gone. If you read some of my posts you can tell i noticed a difference ... lol. :D and I was around 17% when i started so .. now im definately lower than that now.

EazyE15
07-11-2007, 11:53 AM
How many carbs should you have on non lifting and lifting days?
Ive already asked Justdragit. But Shugart only says no more than 100g so it doesnt seem to matter to much. Apparently he found no more fat loss on anything lower than 100 than he had with 100g exactly.

Hotmoltenlava
07-11-2007, 01:15 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=59063461&postcount=431

FYI........:C

Dominikm
07-11-2007, 10:46 PM

Yea big time, flat mate noticed it yesterday also. With teeshirts and pants on, not shirtless also :)

Dominikm
07-11-2007, 10:48 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=59063461&postcount=431

FYI........:C

You had a good run mate, wife and kid is more important for sure. Keep going strong and you will be ripped before you know it :)

Dominikm
07-12-2007, 03:37 AM
So day 12 is over basically, got 1 more shake to down and thats it. Today was cardio day so I stuck to my normal routine of 10 minutes on the cross trainer at ~75 rpm, 10 minutes on the treadmill @ 10km/h and 10 minutes on the bike at ~100rpm. Today I was on the computer a decent amount but I did get up and go walk around, just to walk for about 1 hour to get that extra excersise in at a casual pace.

I'll be honest, today was great diet wise, got in my fat burners, fish oil and shakes. But my mood today was not really that good and I now know what the rest of the velocity dieters mean by lack of energy as until today I had good energy levels, no effect really. Thought about food alot today also, lol...

But I got into this diet with the attitude of "Go Hard! Or Go Home!" and i'm not going to let this one day get in the way of my completion of the v diet. With something so unconventional and extreme as the v diet you have to come in with the attitude with "I am going to give 100%", and to be honest if you are not going to, it's harsh but f**k of and go home becasue you can't do a half assed job on the v diet, you wont get 50% results if you do a half assed job either.

Tommorow is weights day, I am going to go hard and increase some of my lifts and I have my new abs routine so that should be a challenge also. I can't wait, days I don't lift fell wierd even through I understand the importance of rest...

So until tommorow, go hard or go home!

cawiau
07-12-2007, 03:55 AM
Congratulations making it to DAY 12.
Today is DAY 8 for me....and weight in :)
YEAH!!!

Dominikm
07-12-2007, 04:01 AM
Thanks man...

Your results should be interesting...

cawiau
07-12-2007, 04:12 AM
Thanks man...

Your results should be interesting...

We shall see...taking the pictures right now.
Not sure if I want to post them each week or just all the way at the end....

giving this "tease" thing a try :D

Dominikm
07-12-2007, 04:17 AM
What comes around goes around I guess...

EazyE15
07-12-2007, 04:31 AM

How many carbs do you have a day?

cawiau
07-12-2007, 04:31 AM

that is the saying :)

jhf
07-12-2007, 04:34 AM
I dunno, there's plenty of protien shakes going around and when this is all over and done with there better not be any damn shakes comming around for quite a while ;)

justdragit
07-12-2007, 07:16 AM
I dunno, there's plenty of protien shakes going around and when this is all over and done with there better not be any damn shakes comming around for quite a while ;)
amen to that brother ... :D

cawiau
07-12-2007, 07:19 AM

Hotmoltenlava
07-12-2007, 07:20 AM

I don't think I'll be able to have a protein shake again for a month....or milled flax seed.

Keep going guys.

Dominikm
07-12-2007, 07:40 AM

X3

I don't care if it is better to also. I'm just goona stick to real food for quite a while after I finish my 10 day pahse off...

EazyE15
07-12-2007, 08:53 AM

justdragit
07-12-2007, 09:09 AM
24g

Dominikm
07-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Yea it is quite low and alot is fibre.

EazyE15
07-12-2007, 09:26 AM
The limit is 100g according to Shugart. Would it be ok to have like 80g and still get as good results?
he says keto isnt important.

Dominikm
07-12-2007, 09:31 AM
I need to get this strait first, are you going to do a velocity diet after bashing it so much?

80g would be fine, but you probaly won't achieve that with a low carb protien powder and even with 5 flaxseed tablespoons a day.

justdragit
07-12-2007, 09:32 AM
you should be fine .. i had right at 100g the first go round and still had excellent results.

EazyE15
07-12-2007, 09:38 AM
I need to get this strait first, are you going to do a velocity diet after bashing it so much?

80g would be fine, but you probaly won't achieve that with a low carb protien powder and even with 5 flaxseed tablespoons a day.

I'm considering it. I didnt bash it, well didnt mean to if i did. I just wanted to realize why people do it instead of solid foods.
Plus i cant eat much right now, im near the final stages of my brace and the woman at the dentist put a tighter wire on, so now i cant chew or bite without it hurting.

Dominikm
07-12-2007, 09:54 AM
Ok cool, if you do it though do it right. Or it's not a velocity diet.

cawiau
07-12-2007, 10:42 AM
I'm considering it. I didnt bash it, well didnt mean to if i did. I just wanted to realize why people do it instead of solid foods.
Plus i cant eat much right now, im near the final stages of my brace and the woman at the dentist put a tighter wire on, so now i cant chew or bite without it hurting.

Good luck!
it's not an easy diet.

Dominikm
07-13-2007, 01:05 AM
So today is day 13, Friday the 13th here in Australia also, wonder what crazy **** is gonna happen, lol. Today was weights day so like normal I started with a 10 minute warm up on the cross trainer at level 8 resistance going at a decent pace of 75 - 80 rpm. Once that was over I started my weights routine as follows -

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10 (22.5kg/20kg/17.5kg)

Rotary Calf Machine - 3 x 10 (20kg/40kg/60kg)

Weighted Rope Crunches - 3 x 15 (9 pins/6 pins/3 pins)
Broomstick twists - 3 x 30 (1 twist is to the left, to the right and back to the start position)
Stomach Vacumes - 1 x 10 (holding for 20 seconds)

So the things that changed today were as follows. The shoulder press got an extra 2.5kg on each lift, if did fell the extra weight but again I think I can go harder and will next week. But if I go to heavy on this excersie I will need to lean against a wall or do it sitting down on a bench with the bench right up as I will not be able to keep a good form.

I was under the impression that my gym didn't have a calf raise machine and I was right but I must be blind as they do have a rotary calf machine so i'll swapped over to that and damn you can feel the burn when doing them. I did 20kg for 10, 40kg for 10 and 60kg for 10.

Today was abs day also, so I started with weighted rope crunches, there was no weight specified on the machine so I just put the pin in 9 from the bottom and did 15 reps, the put the pin in 6 from the bottom again again 15 reps and then the pin in 3 from the bottom and 15 reps again. Damn you can feel that burn.

Broomstick twists were done with a barbell, I figured that I full twist is 2 seconds so I just did 30 for 3 sets. Last were the stomach vacumes, they were interesting, I did 10 and held for 20 seconds before exhaling.

No issues with shakes today at all, got all the fat burners in and had surge like usual. Back to the gym I went in the evening as I am bordering that 100kg mark and on the morning of day 15 I was to crack it, I have been over 100kg for about 6.5 years now and this is the week that stops! I did my usual cardio routine of 10 minutes on the cross trainer, treadmill and bike.

Thats about it, I get my solid meal tommorow, might have my steak sandwich or make up some chicken pasta or soemthing. Either way, it's a refeed and I can't wait to chew some food!

Adios!

EazyE15
07-13-2007, 01:55 AM
So how much lower is your bodyfat % since you started?
Also, do you have a faster initial weightloss when you start, due to loss of water and metabolism is still high. Then after a while do you find it harder to lose as much weight?

Dominikm
07-13-2007, 02:08 AM
I don't know what my body fat level was when I started or have I taken it in the last 6 months. Upon completion of the diet I wil have photos for days 3, 9, 20 and 29.

I lost 1.95kg on week 1, i've lost more than that this week already. I don't know why, wierd but thats the case...

jhf
07-13-2007, 03:58 AM
Congratulations on 13 days. You definately get my respect. This is a strange diet. In someways it's a lot easier than I imagined yet in other ways it's 10x harder than I imagined... hehe anyways, anyone who makes it past a week deserves much accolades and yer a day away from week 2! Awesome job... very inspiring.

Dominikm
07-13-2007, 04:47 AM
Thanks man, thats about right also. If someone can make it a week on the diet they do deserve some decent respect and if they can finish it they deserve some serious applaude.

EazyE15
07-13-2007, 05:42 AM
Would it be bad to carry on longer than 28 days?

Dominikm
07-13-2007, 05:50 AM
Once you get to 28 days you will want to go back to real food, believe me you won't want to but cawiau is going to for an extra week.

I can't see it being a bad thing, just not to much longer...

jhf
07-13-2007, 06:16 AM
I would think you would not want to do it much longer than 28 days. None of us are doctors here but I'm guessing solid food is benificial to the digestive track etc.... not to mention the importance of retaining your sanity :D

Dominikm
07-13-2007, 06:26 AM
The sanity part was what I was getting at...

4 months later, your sitting in the corner rocking sipping your protien talking to the wall...

No thanks, this is proably the only time i'm gonna do the velocity diet for my major fat loss. I might do it again to experiment how effective it is at retaining muscle and dropping fat once my first bulk is finished and I need to cut.

cawiau
07-13-2007, 10:10 AM
Hey talking about how crazy I am :D
Yeah I am...but I don't think 1 extra week will be that damagin
Actually it is an extra 9 days.

Will be okay guys...won't go crazy!!! :)

Dominikm
07-13-2007, 09:24 PM
We will see :)

cawiau
07-13-2007, 11:18 PM
We will see :)

We will indeed :cool:

Dominikm
07-14-2007, 03:58 AM
Hell yea! Week 2 if complete and I made it and stood solid and strong! Today was awsome as it was the first day I did a double cardio session. In the morning I did my new main cardio routine. That was 15 minutes on the cross trainer @ ~80rpm on level 8, 15 minutes on the treadmill at 10km/h and lastly the bike at level 8 @ ~100rpm. Then in the afternoon I did the same routine but only for 30 minutes with 10 minutes on each machine. So thats 1 hour and 15 minutes a day on cardio days and at the moment cardio days are 4 days a week. Sure I could just go on 1 machine for the whole session but that is boring and mixing it up stops you body from adapting to the cardio also...

Shakes were all fine today, had two with 2 scoops of matrix and 2 with one scoop of matrix. I also had my refeed meal today, was the same as last week except I used one of those premarinated steaks. Tasted great but my own cooking (last weeks steak) was so much better. Veggies also ****ing rocked! Taste so good, just like they are supposed to after you do this diet, it's supposed to kill cravingd and make plain food taste alot better and it does, let me tell you about cravings.......................................... .................................................. ........................

You don't get it, ok i'll make it more clear............................................. .........................

OK, i'll explain it, there are no cravings! I walk past everything and not crave jack ****! I look at food and look away or look at somehting and think that would be nic but it's a 2 seconds thing, no actual craving, it's just a thought 100% in my mind that I am in control of. It's awsome.

Hunger is fine also, it's not present. Now it's just a matter of playing the waiting game till tommorow morn, I am bordering 100kg, I have been over 100kg for over 7 years now approx and I hope I crack it tommorow, I have worked hard this week. So I can't wait to weight in, I hope I crack it but if I don't I will within a few more days...

cawiau
07-14-2007, 08:03 AM
Congratulations on surviving 2 weeks on the Velocity Diet.
Now the weight in tonight :D

And don't be a smartass about it :cool:

Dominikm
07-14-2007, 08:08 AM
And don't be a smartass about it :cool:

Cardio really worked me today, i'm tired as hell... So i've decide so not set my alarm and let my body wake me up when it feels ready, remember i'm on the v diet...

hehehehhe...

cawiau
07-14-2007, 08:19 AM
Cardio really worked me today, i'm tired as hell... So i've decide so not set my alarm and let my body wake me up when it feels ready, remember i'm on the v diet...

hehehehhe...

It's only fair :D

:p

cawiau
07-14-2007, 08:42 AM
So, are you weighting in or not???
Be serious now :)

Dominikm
07-14-2007, 08:50 AM
Yep, but its 10:50pm on Saturday night and the weigh in is tommorow so you have to wait a little bot :)

cawiau
07-14-2007, 09:02 AM
OK, I will be patient :)

Dominikm
07-14-2007, 07:29 PM
Weighed in this morning.....................

And hell yea it's bellow 100kg, it was 99.45kg/218.79lbs. So for this week that puts my total loss at like 3.55kg/7.81lbs. That is 1.45kg/3.19lbs more than last week. So much for all those people who thought you just loose water weight in the first week and thats it. The velocity diet works, all my lifts have gone up in the gym and I can see in the mirror that it works. Next photos are on day 20 and then 29, then i'll get the camera film developed and post the results.

So over 14 days I have lost a total of 5.5kgs/12.1lbs, awsome loss so far. I wonder how the next two weeks will go...

Next major goal is to get to 85kg I guess and after that will be at a low bodyfat level so it will be bulk time.

cawiau
07-14-2007, 07:45 PM

And hell yea it's bellow 100kg, it was 99.55kg/219.01lbs. So for this week that puts my total loss at like 3.45kg/7.59lbs. That is 1.45kg/3.19lbs more than last week. So much for all those people who thought you just loose water weight in the first week and thats it. The velocity diet works, all my lifts have gone up in the gym and I can see in the mirror that it works. Next photos are on day 20 and then 29, then i'll get the camera film developed and post the results.

So over 14 days I have lost a total of 5.5kgs/12.1lbs, awsome loss so far. I wonder how the next two weeks will go...

Next major goal is to get to 85kg I guess and after that will be at a low bodyfat level so it will be bulk time.

good job!!!
Now I can wait to see the pictures??? :cool:

chrischap01
07-14-2007, 07:55 PM

And hell yea it's bellow 100kg, it was 99.55kg/219.01lbs. So for this week that puts my total loss at like 3.45kg/7.59lbs. That is 1.45kg/3.19lbs more than last week. So much for all those people who thought you just loose water weight in the first week and thats it. The velocity diet works, all my lifts have gone up in the gym and I can see in the mirror that it works. Next photos are on day 20 and then 29, then i'll get the camera film developed and post the results.

hell yeah!

Dominikm
07-14-2007, 08:31 PM
Thanks ppl! Cracked the 100kg mark and I feel awsome! Have not been lighter than 100kg for over 7yrs!

adm793
07-14-2007, 09:44 PM
And hell yea it's bellow 100kg, it was 99.45kg/218.79lbs.

Been following your thread from the start. Congrats, thats an awesome accomplishment. Good Luck on your remaining 2 weeks on the V-Diet. I been watching your progress and contemplating trying it out. Once again good job.

Dominikm
07-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Thanks man, give it a crack, see how you go.

cornwallus
07-15-2007, 12:54 AM
Well done breaking 100kg!

Dominikm
07-15-2007, 01:00 AM
Thanks mate :)

EvoSummer
07-15-2007, 03:05 AM
Awesome progress. I never thought it was possible to lose that much weight that fast. Keep it up and can't wait to see pictures.

Dominikm
07-15-2007, 03:07 AM
Awesome progress. I never thought it was possible to lose that much weight that fast. Keep it up and can't wait to see pictures.

Thanks man... You can drop it that fast, but only for a short period.

Dominikm
07-15-2007, 03:13 AM
Ok, i've got my diet sorted out for after the velocity diet. Of course i'm gonna phase into this over about a week to 10 days and not just jump right into it.

And for those ppl who are gonna questions these -

Eggs - yes whole eggs rock and the yolk is great and full fo goodies... But I have fat from other places so leave the egg whites alone!

Tuna - I like my tuna, plain tastes like ****, extra calories won't kill me, extra calories for flavour over dirty tasting fish anyday...

Fruit & Fruit Yoghurt - I lost 30kg eating 5 fruits and 2 - 3 low fat fruit yoghurt a day...

Aint supposed to be venting here but people are gonna bring this stuff up so i'm sortig it out now.

EazyE15
07-15-2007, 03:14 AM
Do you weight every day just for curiosity or just once a week?
Just wondering because on some days you might not lose anything, then others you might lose loads.
I wonder how quickly your metabolism adapts to the diet.

Dominikm
07-15-2007, 03:16 AM
Some days I don't, most days I do pull it out but I only record one official figure in my log on Sunday.

You loose everyday basically, and more after your reefed day as it spikes your metabolism back into play.

EazyE15
07-15-2007, 03:24 AM
Some days I don't, most days I do pull it out but I only record one official figure in my log on Sunday.

You loose everyday basically, and more after your reefed day as it spikes your metabolism back into play.

I read some of Justdragits V Diet log and there were times when he didnt drop any weight in 2 days straight.
I'm worried that the diet wont work for me. Then i'll fly off the handle if i havnt lost anything in a day. I do 30 mins cardio a day at 70-75% max heart rate and go to the gym 3 days a week doing 5x5 on most machines.
You do a lot more cardio though.
I'm only about 10lb overweight now so it might be harder for me in that respect.

EazyE15
07-15-2007, 03:28 AM
Oh and also how long would a 450g pack of flax seeds last?

Dominikm
07-15-2007, 03:41 AM
I read some of Justdragits V Diet log and there were times when he didnt drop any weight in 2 days straight.
I'm worried that the diet wont work for me. Then i'll fly off the handle if i havnt lost anything in a day. I do 30 mins cardio a day at 70-75% max heart rate and go to the gym 3 days a week doing 5x5 on most machines.
You do a lot more cardio though.
I'm only about 10lb overweight now so it might be harder for me in that respect.

In the first week I went up and then down and then the same. Now it's always a loss... If you only have 10lbs, go for it. Just don't look at the scale on like the 5ht morning, and after it has not moved just give up. Do the 28 days and you will get the results... I've read that thinner ppl usually do the diet and have to stop before 28 days as they have lost everything then needed... If you only have 10lbs you should get rid of it.

Dominikm
07-15-2007, 03:47 AM
Oh and also how long would a 450g pack of flax seeds last?

2 weeks and it cost like $4.

EazyE15
07-15-2007, 03:49 AM
2 weeks and it cost like $4.

In the UK its ?10.
http://www.auravita.com/products/aura/HINA12280.asp?RefId=220&adid=HINA12280

Thanks for replying.

Dominikm
07-15-2007, 04:16 AM
Different side of the world mate, was down really low the other day so I got some more, cost $4 aussie.

Regardless of price, use it, it keepy you full.

Dominikm
07-15-2007, 05:08 AM
So I've planned my diet for the phase off?

This is what I have come up with.

V Diet Non-Training (Cardio) Days: 1,600 Calories
V Diet Training (Weight) Days: 1,900 Calories

New calorie base with ~700 calorie deficit for about a 0.5kg fat loss goal: 2500 calories?

150 calories will be phased in every day until I am up at 2500 calories using only solid food. No more matrix 5.0 for a long time (or ever again) after the velocity diet, going to use ON?s rocky road 100% whey for post workout, I?ve heard it tastes awesome!

Day 1: 2000 calories
Day 2: 2000 calories
Day 3: 2000 calories
Day 4: 2200 calories
Day 5: 2300 calories
Day 6: 2400 calories
Day 7: 2500 calories

Day 11: 2500 calories (back to normal on a 40/40/20)

Expectation: Who really knows, I will be putting on water weight again while also dropping fat at the same time, cardio

Cardio is change to 45 minute daily sessions. Weights will probably stay the same as I am on a basic weights program and am still in the newbie gains phase, might tweak it a bit too included compound and isolation exercises.

I will be happy if I have lost another kg at the end of the 10 days after the water weight comes back and a bit of fat loss to be back at what my final weight was on the morning of day 1 (v diet day 29) will be great. But who knows, if you?re phasing from something so extreme to a normal diet you don?t really know what to expect.
So below is the final plan of 2500 calories. I?ll start out with 3 shakes on day 1 ? 3 and just let my body get used to food again and then up 100 calories a day from day 4 starting at 2200 calories to end up at day 7 with my normal cutting plan.

Click below to see my diet plan?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/photo/showphoto.php?photo=844722&size=big&cat=500

Dominikm
07-15-2007, 05:22 AM
So day 15 is basically over. I?m so proud with of my lose for the week, dropped heaps of weight and I can really see the changes. I did cardio today, I did 20 minutes on the cross trainer at 80rpm @ level 8, then ran for 10 minutes at 10km/h and finished with 15 minutes on the stationary bike at about 90rpm for 15 minutes. Total of 45 minutes? Was a good workout. I was sweating so much at the end of it. I also did my abs routine today -

Day 2: Flexion (lower abs), rotation, compression

Knee / Hip Raise On Parallel Bars - 3 x 15
Russian Twists - 3 x 15 (use bodyweight only)
Bridges - 3 x 30 seconds

I was originally going to do hanging leg raises - 3 x 15 but I could not find a bar to do it with in the gym so I settled for 3 x 15 Knee / Hip Raise On Parallel Bars (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.php?Name=Knee+/+Hip+Raise+On+Parallel+Bars) and with the Russian twists, damn those are nasty. I was surprised I could actually do a few of them let alone 30, was supposed to do 15 x 3 but I changed it to 10 x 3 and will keep upping it until I can do 15 x 3 but at the moment I need to build my abs up before I can do that. Bridges were good; I could really feel it in my back and legs.

Had all my shakes today and fat burners also. No issues with hunger, if anything it is true when people say week 3 is very easy, I just went right through today with no issues.

Well you know the drill buy now?.

Until tomorrow?

Adios!

plAythiNG
07-15-2007, 06:38 AM
hey dude1, congrats on getting under three digits!, i was jsut reading ur v-diet, and i am very pleased to seee u lose around 2 kg per week, where u are tkaing supps / shakes and moderate working out. however, this recalls the time, last year, when my weight went from around 93-94kg, up too 99.6kg (in a matter of 2 months). when my parents came back fro holidays, my mother put me ona rather strict diet, but no supps were taken at all, and i managed to lose a couple kilo's each week, and all i was doing was eating healthy, basically lower my carb intake, increases veges, anda bit of fruit, protein stayed rather the same(i usually have a good, sound amount of protein), and my exercise, i was going gym just three times a week; well two to three. plus, i also work ina chinese restaurant, so i am invited to alll the yummy food in the restaurant, whilst at work (2 nites a week), i remember, losing like almost 2 kgs in the first week, over a kilo in the second, and around 500g each week, untill i got down to 93.7kg, and i slacked off , as it were uni holdiays time, and i put the weight back on till aorund 97, howeve,ri am now slowly losing it, and currently weigh 94.1kg. neways, wat i am saying is, how effective is this v -deit for all you people, currently on it, as i want to lost that 5 kg, whilst still have a social life, as well as not being on supps, as say i do initiate this v-diet, what will happen 2 my body wen i do lose my targeted weight, when i stop, and when i finish the supps, how will my body react?

jhf
07-15-2007, 06:55 AM
That's some awesome progress! It's amazing what this diet can do. Looking forward to seeing how week 3 goes for you :)

For everyone who is thinking of starting this diet it gets a lot better after the first few days and now you have solid proof of how effective it is.

cawiau
07-15-2007, 10:56 AM
Hey bro, passing by to say good job again!
Today is I dunno what day again...but update is on Thursday.

You know the drill for me....Pictures.:D

Dominikm
07-16-2007, 06:45 AM
hey dude1, congrats on getting under three digits!,

neways, wat i am saying is, how effective is this v -deit for all you people, currently on it, as i want to lost that 5 kg, whilst still have a social life, as well as not being on supps, as say i do initiate this v-diet, what will happen 2 my body wen i do lose my targeted weight, when i stop, and when i finish the supps, how will my body react?

Thanks man, it's awsome to be under, at the end of the night i'll proably be over 100kg as your weight changes during the day but by thursday night or so i'll be in 3 digits all the time. It rocks! I am going for the long term goal now, I got under 100kg and I have no reason to stop!

Other one, you can have a social life, no drinking. You can still have fun, lol, you can be the designated driver each time for 4 weeks. The go party and it wont be your turn to be for a long time. Stick to the diet and you will drop that weight, as for after, you pahse off the diet and into a normal cutting diet (what ever that will be for you). So you will put on a tad of water weight but that should be countered in fat loss from your lower calories so in theory your weight would proably stay about the same. The you start cuttinng normal after you phase off. Proably a good idea to maintain for 2 weeks instead of bulk asap also.

Dominikm
07-16-2007, 06:46 AM
That's some awesome progress! It's amazing what this diet can do. Looking forward to seeing how week 3 goes for you :)

Thanks man, i'm gonna rock week three... i just know it! :)

For everyone who is thinking of starting this diet it gets a lot better after the first few days and now you have solid proof of how effective it is.

It does, it's easy ass now, my workout today was the best yet. Even on this diet, lift went up again! :)

Dominikm
07-16-2007, 06:47 AM
Hey bro, passing by to say good job again!
Today is I dunno what day again...but update is on Thursday.

You know the drill for me....Pictures.:D

Thanks man, how you going yourself? Still rocking it?

rj1992
07-16-2007, 08:07 AM
And hell yea it's bellow 100kg, it was 99.45kg/218.79lbs. So for this week that puts my total loss at like 3.55kg/7.81lbs. That is 1.45kg/3.19lbs more than last week.

Congrats on double digits! Excellent progress. Nothing like great progress to keep the motivation high.

Dominikm
07-16-2007, 08:32 AM
Congrats on double digits! Excellent progress. Nothing like great progress to keep the motivation high.

Thanks man, yea I am more motivated that ever rright now... BEing high on life is awsome! Lol :)

Dominikm
07-16-2007, 08:35 AM
So today was day 16 and it rocked so much! Last night I went to sleep at 9:30pm to get back into a regular schedule as I started my new job today after being a bum for 3 weeks since I just came over from Sydney. But it's good, I?m running low on money and I was getting bored during the days...

No cardio this morning as I would have to get up at 5:45pm and I was so tired. I was a bit annoyed about it so I am really going to push myself to get up and out of bed tomorrow morning for early cardio. I start work at 8am so it's pushing it as I don't drive and busses are not that often that early. But i'm sure i'll get it done! Cardio is king and works really well!

It was weight training day today so here is my lifts:

Bench Press - 2 x 10 (27.5kg/25kg)

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10 (22.5kg/20kg/17.5kg)

Leg Press - 2 x 10 (140kg/140kg)
Leg Extensions - 2 x 10 (75kg/75kg)

Rotary Calf Machine - 3 x 10 (20kg/40kg/60kg)

Weighted Rope Crunches - 3 x 15 (9 pins/6 pins/3 pins)
So that?s today?s workout, I finally went to the gy,m with my mate. I did random things as soon as I could grab a bench or machine as I went to a different fitness first today and there was less equipment and it was really packed! I increased the weight on the bench press again by 2.5kg to put it at 27.5kg x 10 and 25 x 10. Did it fine, was tough at the end but I got it done. Hopefully i'll be able to crack the 30kg mark next week, so I can stop playing around with lots of small pates to get my weight on the barbell, just 2 x 15kg'ers...

On the leg press I did 140kg x 10 for 2 sets, not for 1 set and then 130kg x 10 for set 2. But I still think I can push harder. So I will next time to for 150kg x 10 and 140kg x 10.

Leg extensions were higher also, I thought I had it on 65kg but it was on 75kg so I did 10 and then set two was another 10 so I think I can easily go for another 5kg for a 80kg x 10 and set two will be the 75kg x 10.

Only did weighted rope crunches for abs today as I was on a time limit, mates friend was pickeing us up really soon so I passed on them. Not the end of the world though...

Today?s shakes were awesome like normal. Like it's been said before week 3 is a piece of piss and believe me it is. I did my best workout by far this time. I can really see the fat coming off, scale weight dropping, lifts going up, veins popping out that I have not seen before and then ones that have just popped out recently are more visible. The velocity diet rocks!

I can't wait till the diet is over so I can plan out a routine for mass while still dropping fat (hopefully) as if I can get gains like this, eg. 7.5kg extra on bench press, 110kg to 140kg x 10 and the 130kg x 10 to 140kg x 10... In 2 and a bit weeks imagine how far I can go when I go hard on a proper cutting plan. I know there are newbie gains but can they really let you go from 65kg x 10 and 60kg x 10 on a leg extension machine (for another example) to 75kg x 10 for 2 sets? I doubt it, maybe I put one muscle and grow well with good recovery.

Well that?s about it, oh yea, before I forget. Took surge also during the workout, massive pump like normal. Took the ft burners and they were awesome also, I don't get a full speed rush from them anymore but I can feel my heart beat has increased.

Until tomorrow...

Train hard or go home!

cawiau
07-16-2007, 02:04 PM
Looking good ;)
Only 12 Days left for you...so hang in there :D

Dominikm
07-17-2007, 02:48 AM
Looking good ;)
Only 12 Days left for you...so hang in there :D

Looking great!

I know, 11 now really as today is basically up...

Dominikm
07-17-2007, 05:06 AM
So that is day 17 over, so that means I only have 11 days to go. Today was cardio day and I didn't really wanna do my normal 3 way cardio split so I did 45 minutes on the cross trainer at level 8 keeping the rpm between 80 - 85 the whole time. God damn! Excellent workout out, would have burn so many calorie and my ****s was totally soaked at the back and the front was quite wet also. Best cardio session by far! Once I go into about 40 minutes I could really fell my legs starting to fatigue and I knew that it was time to stop but I planned 45 minutes and did 45 minutes. I might just stick to the cross trainer for a while instead of my usual split routine as it's not like you body gets used to cardio after a single session, it's more like after a few weeks. So thats when i'll change it around.

As for the day in general, again, week three seems to be going so easy for some reason. Just like it's "apparently" supposed to, had all my shakes, fat burners and fish oil pills. Great day in general. Energy levels were quite steady and no hunger issues at all...

I didn't get in that early cardio though, I was way to stuffed up from last nights killer workout! Got to bed late also, I think i'm just gonna stick to 45 minutes cardio 4 times a week and 3 weight session a week as being on the velocity diet this is more than enough, it might even be pushiung it but i'll stick to it. For sure once i'm back on a normal diet i'll up that cardio.

Till next time!

Train hard! Or Go Home!

Adios!

cawiau
07-17-2007, 06:09 AM
Keep doing what you are doing because it's working ;)

Dominikm
07-17-2007, 06:11 AM
I guess so, i'll see how I go for a few days with just 1 main cardio session though. Instead of splitting it up into 3x 15 minutes ones. I doubt it really has any effect at all but if it does slow progress i'll go back to my old routine.

fkn_give_me_abs
07-17-2007, 07:41 AM
Good **** man!!! Over half way!!

Tell us about how you feel compared to say day 5 or 6..

eg do you have many cravings?
do you feel like solid food at all?
+ anything else you could add that would motivate people over the harder parts.

Once again, an inspiration mate keep it up!

Dominikm
07-17-2007, 10:23 PM
Good **** man!!! Over half way!!

Tell us about how you feel compared to say day 5 or 6..

eg do you have many cravings?
do you feel like solid food at all?
+ anything else you could add that would motivate people over the harder parts.

Once again, an inspiration mate keep it up!

Compared to day 5 - 6... On top of the world, steady energy and great workouts and cardio sessions.

Cravings, the diet kills cravings, i dont crave anything right now.

I don't crave or feel like solid foos at at right now

Motivation, suck it up! Basically once the inital few days ar over and your into it its easy to do, just remember why you started and whats the point of stopping, you could have just ate real food instead of doing a few "had" initla days and stopping :)

All is great! Got my gym workout today and I know thats gonna rock! :)

Dominikm
07-18-2007, 06:31 AM
So today was day 18 and it rocked so much! I had all my shakes today and they kept me full, had all my fat burners, and flax seeds. No issues there, no hunger during the day and energy levels were steady during the whole day until I had my surge, energy goes right up! Thats what it does and it works. Workout was awsome also. Here it is for today -

Dumbbell Flyers - 2 x 10 (12.5kg/10kg)

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10 (25kg/22.5kg/20kg)

Barbell Curls - (27.5kg x 8/25kg x 4/22.5kg x 6/20kg x 10)

Leg Press - 2 x 10 (150kg/140kg)
Leg Extensions - 2 x 10 (80kg/75kg)

Leg Curls - 3 x 10 (75kg/70kg/65kg)

Rotary Calf Machine - 3 x 10 (40kg/50kg/60kg)

Russian Twists - 3 x 10 (use bodyweight only)
Bridges - 3 x 30 seconds

So I started with the bench press, last session I had my mate spotting so it was a little easier. But this time I did set 1, all good there. Set 2 I go rep 9 and got the barbel almost all the way up, had to hook it onto the lower hooks... Better luck next time, did 2 more reps after a 10 second break and got em in. Not a bad job though, added 7.5kg onto my bench in the last 2.5 weeks, so yea :)

Did the flyers also, upped it for 2.5kg on each set, could feel it for sure but got it done, i'll try another 2.5kgs heavier next week.

Cable rows have not gone up or have the lat pull downs, but it's easier to do, can't up the weight yet buts it's easier than before. With the cable rows I could only do 5 and had to do a 10 second break and then 5 more, on both sets. This time I did the 1st set in 1 go, a challenge but it got done, then did 7 on the 2nd set and a tiny break and then the other 3. So improvement as surely there.

Added another 2.5kg to each of my shoulder presses, so now i'm using a 25kg barbell. Tougher now, but doable. Hopefully I can up it soon also.

Barbell curls were interesting today, I went for the 27.5kg one, only could get to 8 reps and I could not do any more. Got 4 reps in on the 25kg one, was very heavy after that 27.5kg set. Went to the 22.5kg one for the last 6 to make the set of 10 and then 10 on the 20kg one. So i'm gonna stick to 25kg x 10/22.5kg x 10/20kg x 10). Thats still an extra 2.5kg on top of my last session, didn't hit me what I was doing, jumped up 10kg (22lbs) on each set instead of 5kg, explains why I failed to complete the sets. Good to get to failure though.

I increased the leg press to 150kg for 10 and then 140kg for 10. Was very heavy, but I don't know. Maybe I really do put muscle on very easily, more than normal with newbie gains as I fell that it is tough but I can go harder again. I'll try 160kg/352lbs x 10 and 150kg/330lbs x 10 on Friday.

Went up on the leg extensions also, did 80kg for 10 and 75kg for 10. Thats a decent weight compared to the start.

Increased the leg curls also, 10kg on each to 75kg for 10 and the other 2 for 10 with 5kg less on each. Damn hard but I again fell I can go harder... I can see why, my legs are not stick and not jay cutler style but when I look at them I think "damn, they are ****ing tree trunks"... Fav body part to train also :)

On the calf machine it was changed to 40kg x 10, 50kg x 10 and 60kg x 10. Killed the hell out of my calf's but I did it and had to walk it off becasue it was insane... Last session was 20kg x 10, 40kg x 10 and 60kg x 10 so it's a good increase.

Knee / Hip Raise On Parallel Bars were also good, killed the hell out of my abs and i'll fell it for sure tomorrow morning... No change but I went longer instead of about 5 reps, then a mini break and the 5 more. Did the 1st 15 in one go, and again I did more on the 2 before I needed a min break, same thing on the third.

Russian twists were so much better, got em done a lot better. Last time was a killer, was easier this time. So i'll go for 3 x 12 next time until I can go for the 3 x 15 as originally planned.

Thats it, workout rocked so much, was great, forgot to mention that I did my typical cardio but now i'm doing the 10 minutes at lvl 8 @ ~85rpm on the cross trainer instead of about ~80rpm. Upping it a bit on that also...

Thats it, adios!

Dominikm
07-19-2007, 06:04 AM
Today was great, it's day 19 and it's finished. That means i've only got single digit figures left to finish the diet, 9 days to do. Not long now, tommorow will fly by and then I get my solid meal on Saturday and week 3 will be over in a flash. Today was cardio day, I went to a different gym today as my mate wanted to goto the gym and it was free there the first time as a try out, it was so ****, so dodgy with everything being so old. Fitness first is so good and it's worth the $20 a week to pay for a good gym.

So I did 15 minutes on the treadmill @ 10km/h, then 10 minutes on this wierd half stairclimber half cross trainer thing for 10 minutes at ~65rpm and then did 20 minutes at about ~70rpm on the longer version of the seated bike, not the usual upright bike. Was quite done by the end of it, was a decent cardio session.

No hunger issues today, had all my shakes, fibre, fish oil and fat burners. Diet is really easy and i'm not lacking in anything yet, after reading about previous v dieters they seem to see a loss in energy in the gym in a big was after about day 20, none of the at this stage.

Thats it for today, not much to say but yea thats it...

Dominikm
07-20-2007, 05:53 AM
So thats day 20 over! Thats so awsome as that means, number one, I get my solid meal tommorow and I know after another week of shakes it's gonna taste like the best thing in the world and number two, I have 8 days left! Hell yea!

Today was awsome also! Had all my shakes, flax, fat burners, no issues there at all, no issues with my hunger also... Had my surge in a different way today, I had the first scoop about 15 minutes before lifting and the second scoop I was sipping on during my workout so that way I had got pumped before and maintained it. Was alot better also. So this is todays workout -

Dumbbell Flyers - 2 x 10 (12.5kg/10kg)

Barbell Curls - (25kg x 10/22.5kg x 10/20kg x 10)

Leg Press - 2 x 10 (160kg/150kg)
Leg Extensions - 2 x 10 (85kg/80kg)

Leg Curls - 3 x 10 (80kg/75kg/70kg)

Rotary Calf Machine - 3 x 10 (4kg/5kg/6kg)

Weighted rope crunches - 3 x 15 (2 pins/4 pins/6 pins)
Broomstick twists - 3 x 30
Vacuums - 1 x 10

So above it todays workout, maintained the same weight with the bench press. First set was ok, got to rep number five in set two and that when I had issues, could not go further, had to do one rep, rest the bar, do two more reps, rest the bar and do two more reps and rest the bar. It was the same weight as last session and then with the dumbell flyers I used the same weight and it was easier than last time... This is really wierd. What I think i'm gonna do is use this machine from now: http://www.fitnesschoice.com.au/shop/img/shop/Chest%20Press%20Machine-Model%20SBP100G-400.jpg Well the machine is like that, except it's like you are lifting a barbell, not a smith machine barbell, but the handles will come down to the mid lelve of my chest and I don't have to worrk about dropping the bar on my chest/nect, lol... Would not be fun. So i'll do that and add 20kg (44lbs) as thats what the bar weight is.

Added, 2.5kg to each shoulder press also, bit more challenging but I go it done. Burns the hell your of your shoulders!

Same with the bicep curls, I went up 5kg by accident last session so I went to the proper weight this time, 25kg x 10 for the start, and now it's getting tough! Tougher but i'm still lifting it and thats awsome, as I know i'm gonna build muscle if I keep pushing the limits and making myself lift that little bit heavier every few sessions...

Leg press went up another 10kg on each set, this is getting stupid now. I go up like 10kg each session and I fell I can go heavier again. 160kg is 352lbs so thats nuts! I really should start to squat, I will get my mate who personal trainers at my gym to show me proper form on squats and deadlifts and I don't wanna squat unless i'm using proper form.

Extra 5kg on the leg extensions also, this was tough! last few reps on the two sets really pushed the limits, got it done but had a killer burn at the end of it! It's good! I accidently put it on 85kg and not 80kg like last time and I still got it done so thats great! Upp it in a little big again though...

I added 5kg extra to the leg curls also, man it burned so much at the end of the sets so much it was not funny, had to try twice to get the last reps in but I got it. Getting really heavy with these machine now!

Another was the rotary calf machine, upped it by 5kg on each of the sets and you can really fell it, burnt like hell, had to walk and stretch it off... I have noticed extra size on my calfs though, so it's working :)

And last was the abs, weighted rope crunches where changed around so it was 2 pins from the bottom for 15, then 4 pins for 15 and then 6 pins for 15... Instead of the other way around and I made it heavier by upping it with an extra pin. I asked a pt in the gym, he said each slab of weight is 5kg so i'll figure out what i'm lifting on this one on Monday.

So thats it for the workout, was a awsome workout and I was in the gym for ages, but it's peak time in the gym and I have a massive full body workout so that makes sence...

I jumped on the phoes for my new job today after 4 days training, I work for a gsas company in perth and for every person that calls and I get them to sign up onto a direct debit plan so they automatically get their bill paid from a credit card or bank account I get $1 in the form of a coles myer vocuher, and I did so many today. Atleast 10, maybe 15, i'll get my daily stats the next morning, so tommorow. This is not much but thats about $10 - $15 on my first day, so i a month I could be doing about $30 a day. After a month when I get the bonus thats like $500 or more and those coles myer vouchers i'll get are for the biggest chain of shops so i'll basically have heaps of voucher cash, more that what I would spend on food for free, so i'll be able to buy better and more expensive meat ect... Ontop of that i'll have my regular pay so I can buy more supplements and other stuff so this rocks!

Thats about it! Solid meal tommorow! Can't wait!

Train hard! Or go home!

jhf
07-20-2007, 06:30 AM
very nice, it's gotta feel good to be on the tail end :) Good job, no question about seeing it through now.

Dominikm
07-20-2007, 06:50 AM
Thanks man, yea. It feels great to be 1 week away from what you could describe as freedom, lol :)

I look at my cutting diet plan and think, OMG!!! I can't wait to start it, all the food rocks so much! Compared to shakes, regardless if I put weight on this week (gain have gone up so much it's a possibility, small posibility as i'm in the newbie gains phase) or if I loose alot.... I got into this and i'm finishing it. I am sticking to my phase off plan and I don't plan on cheating at all at the moment, no desire to. I'll go get some nice food at some point but at this point I wanna keep on track to being ripped as soon as possible :)

EvoSummer
07-20-2007, 07:39 AM
Thanks man, yea. It feels great to be 1 week away from what you could describe as freedom, lol :)

I look at my cutting diet plan and think, OMG!!! I can't wait to start it, all the food rocks so much! Compared to shakes, regardless if I put weight on this week (gain have gone up so much it's a possibility, small posibility as i'm in the newbie gains phase) or if I loose alot.... I got into this and i'm finishing it. I am sticking to my phase off plan and I don't plan on cheating at all at the moment, no desire to. I'll go get some nice food at some point but at this point I wanna keep on track to being ripped as soon as possible :)

Absolutely amazing job man. I can't wait to see progress for this week. My package from bodybuilding.com seems to be getting here today so I'm starting very very soon. Good luck mate.

Dominikm
07-20-2007, 07:47 AM
Yea I can't wait till sunday morning weigh in also. Good luck on your venture...

Dominikm
07-21-2007, 04:54 AM
So day 21 is over, today was quite good. The day started with me getting up late as it's the weekend so I got a chance to sleep in, so after that nice snooze I had my first shake and went to the gym, started with 10 minutes on the cross trainer at lvl 8 @ about 75rpm. I had like no energy at all, it does make a massive difference if you do am or pm cardio I guess, sa you havebeen eating all day so you can go harder. So once that was up I did 10 minutes on the bike at 90rpm @ lvl 8 and then finished with 10 minutes on the treadmill power walking at 7km/h... So it was not the best cardio ever but it was still 30 minutes getting my hear rate up there.

Had my solid meal for the week today also, as it is Saturday. So I got a sirloin steak, ~200g after the fat was cut off and a egg omolette with a few eggs with chopped up ham, onion, mushroom, a bit of low fat cheese, paprika and tomato. Taste so good! And damn sirloin steak is good also, never had it before I don't think.

So thats really about it, I had my other shakes for the day, took my fat burners and fish oil pills. Only get 1 serving of fat burners in as I usually take both twice a day but it was to late when I remembered and I don't really wanna be up till 4am and take them now, lol.

So tommorow I weight in... I honestly don't know what results I will get as I think I really did over do it today with the refeed meal so it might affect the results but then again it is a good refeed meal to spike my metabolism for the last week on the diet and then back to normal with my 2,500 calorie 40/40/20 plan.

So yea, that's about it. Hope tommorow shows some good results but anyhow I have got improved lifts and I can see new veins and fat dropping this week so I know i've lost fat regardless of what that evil ****ing scale will say :)

Adios!

jhf
07-21-2007, 05:00 AM
so did you finish 20 or 21? Heh, the previous post was 20. Regardless awesome job!

Dominikm
07-21-2007, 06:05 AM
21... typo, fixed now :)

Thanks, 1 week to go...

EvoSummer
07-21-2007, 02:01 PM
So the weigh in is tomorrow?

Dominikm
07-21-2007, 10:26 PM
So thats week three over and I have done my offical weigh in, it was at 99.85kg/219.67lbs... That is 400g (or a tad under one pound) higher that last weeks official weigh in. Like I said in my previous posts I am not that fussed at all, as I can see that I have lost fat this week, I have more veins I can see that I couldn't see before and then comes with fat loss and not muscle loss...

But I will be making some changes this week in regards to cardio, I will not being doing my moderate intensity cardio with the gym equipment this week. I will do cardio twice a day in the form of walking to work and walking back from work. This will make up two lots of 40 minutes, normal paced walking. I want to experiment to see if my excessive cardio has hindered my fat loss results for some reason.

Looks like it is true what is said, the first two weeks your body chews right threw the water weight asap and then the fat but as soon as you hit week three it suddenly stops, this has been the case for alot of people including me. But then again I have seen losses in the mirror so it might be that I have put on a bit of muscle and that stuffed up the scale reading...

Anyhow, thats week 3 over and I only have 6.5 day left now and thats awsome! Can't wait to get on my normal cutting plan.

EvoSummer
07-21-2007, 11:21 PM
Nice job man. As long as you're seeing the results in the mirror then you're doing great. One more week!

Dominikm
07-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Yep thats it mate, so true that scales are evil!

One more week...

EvoSummer
07-22-2007, 01:37 AM
Yep thats it mate, so true that scales are evil!

One more week...

Exactly why I'm staying away from them till the end. Unlike you I am not as optimistic so I'll just shun my scale away and that way I'll see results like you in the mirror.

Dominikm
07-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Exactly why I'm staying away from them till the end. Unlike you I am not as optimistic so I'll just shun my scale away and that way I'll see results like you in the mirror.

Good choice, I know it's an evil thing but I can't help to weigh myself, lol :)

Dominikm
07-22-2007, 05:00 AM
So day 22 is over basically, that leaves me with 6 more day to go! Yay! So today I had all my shakes, flax, fish oil and fat burners. I am basically immune to hunger now, nothing else to really say. Cardio was just walking into the city and back home, just going to do light cardio this week to see if that affects my results at all, walk to and from work every day.

Cya tommorow...

Dominikm
07-23-2007, 04:28 AM
So day 23 is basically over now, so that leaves 5 more days. Today was workout day so here is my workout -

Dumbbell Flyers - 2 x 10 (15kg/12.5kg/)

Barbell Curls 3 x 10 - (25kg/22.5kg/20kg)

Rotary Calf Machine - 3 x 10 (50kg/55kg/65kg)

So thats todays workout, everything went very well. I upped my dumbell flyers another 2.5kg on each set and I tried to up the leg press another 10kg but after one rep knew I couldn't do any highers o I settled for 160kg for 10. No hunger today, all the shakes went down well, so did the fat burners and the surge gave me a pump like usual.

So that leaves me with 5 days until it's over, awsome!

mattdavies_03
07-23-2007, 05:10 AM
So day 23 is basically over now, so that leaves 5 more days. Today was workout day so here is my workout -

Dumbbell Flyers - 2 x 10 (15kg/12.5kg/)

Rotary Calf Machine - 3 x 10 (50kg/55kg/65kg)

So thats todays workout, everything went very well. I upped my dumbell flyers another 2.5kg on each set and I tried to up the leg press another 10kg but after one rep knew I couldn't do any highers o I settled for 160kg for 10. No hunger today, all the shakes went down well, so did the fat burners and the surge gave me a pump like usual.

So that leaves me with 5 days until it's over, awsome!

G'day mate

nice ****in work on the diet man, really getting me thinking about doing something similar

congrats, and keep workin on it

Dominikm
07-23-2007, 05:58 AM
Cheers mate, give it a shot if ya want. What have you got to loose? Nothing except fat :)

EvoSummer
07-23-2007, 11:52 AM
When do those pictures get developed? As soon as your last day is over I'm sure I'll be hassling you to put up that picture progress.

DustinX
07-23-2007, 06:28 PM
Hey dominik, great job on sticking to the velocity diet. I am currently on Day 1. I was wondering, you said usually after 2 weeks people possibly can stop the rapid weight loss. Do you think it would be beneficial that after week 2 you have a serving of oatmeal or other carbs 2 days in a row or maybe even up to 2 days in a row like on weekends, like on a keto diet? I'm not sure but it seems like someones body would eventually go into starvation mode after no refeed, although I am no expert on these subjects.

SoopamehnX
07-24-2007, 12:01 AM
when your on the V diet you lose your water weight first then start losing fat right after that?

Dominikm
07-24-2007, 02:22 AM
Hey dominik, great job on sticking to the velocity diet. I am currently on Day 1. I was wondering, you said usually after 2 weeks people possibly can stop the rapid weight loss. Do you think it would be beneficial that after week 2 you have a serving of oatmeal or other carbs 2 days in a row or maybe even up to 2 days in a row like on weekends, like on a keto diet? I'm not sure but it seems like someones body would eventually go into starvation mode after no refeed, although I am no expert on these subjects.

Yea I was thinking of doing this myself but I stuck it out. I guess it could not hurt and would be benificial

Dominikm
07-24-2007, 02:26 AM
when your on the V diet you lose your water weight first then start losing fat right after that?

If you have been eating clean in the first place you would loose whats left of it, if you had a crap diet you will loose alot. Then the fat starts to come off.

Dominikm
07-24-2007, 04:36 AM
So it's over again, damn it goes quick, alot quicker that before. It's good to be working again as time goes quite quick at my new job. Anyhow, today was good. No issues with hunger until I went over 3 hours without one and then my body reminded me to get food into it, big time! But thats expected, no hunger at all latley as long as my shakes have been 2 - 3 hours apart.

Took all my fat burners, flax and fish oil caps. I look thinner in the mirror also, all the shakes went down, finally starting to get bored with the shakes but hey i've been doing it for 24 days now. I ordered a tub of ON's rocky road the other day also, as i'll be out of matrix 5.0, only have about 3 days worth for my phase off and I need like 7 days worth plus it's the protien powder i'll use normally post workout so that should arrive tommorow if it's not at home waiting for mw today.

Today was cardio day but like I said before i'm just walking at a fast pace to and from work everyday instead this week, that about 30 - 40 minutes each way. I did that today and will do it every other day this week. Scale is down a little and i'm lighter at the end of the day compared to before also so thats a good sign so I kinda plateaued for a week and now i'm dropping again, so thats awsome :)

Thats it, weight again tommorow, should be a good workout!

cawiau
07-24-2007, 06:52 AM
Good Job D!!!
Only 4 more days to go!

Dominikm
07-24-2007, 07:02 AM
Yep thats it mate, can't wait!

cawiau
07-24-2007, 07:04 AM
Yep thats it mate, can't wait!

Patience is the name of the game!

Dominikm
07-25-2007, 04:56 AM
So thats day 25 over, 3 days to go! Almost there! Can't wait to start easting real food!

So today was weights day, here is my routine -

Dumbbell Flyers - 2 x 10 (15kg/12.5kg)

Leg Press - 2 x 10 (120kg/120kg)

Leg Curls - 3 x 10 (80kg/75kg/75kg)

Rotary Calf Machine - 3 x 10 (55kg/60kg/65kg)

Weighted rope crunches - 3 x 15 (2 pins/4 pins/6 pins)

So todays workout was good, felt it quite well today. My my bench press, I got it done but had to do a few reps and then rest a few seconds on both sets as I could really fell it having less energy but considering I went all the way upto the 2nd last weights session before I suffered a significante loss in energy thats awsome!

Dumbell flyers got done but they were heavy as **** basically! Got it done in the end. With my leg press, I have been able to add on so much weight becasue I was cheating so much the whol time and didn't realise it... I was basically pushing with my lower back and my quads, I gripped the handles on the bottom this time and only pushed with my quads and **** it was tough so I did 120kg, 2 sets ofr 10 each. I should be able to do 130kg for one of the sets next workout though.

Rest was good, added a bit more weight to the rotary calf machine so it was a bit tougher but I got it done in the end.

All my fat burners and shakes went down. Got my surge in and it gave my usual pump like normal. No hunger issues today at all, got my shakes down at regular intervals so all was sweet.

3 days to go, can't wait!

Cya!

Dominikm
07-26-2007, 07:28 AM
So thats day 26 over... 26 are down and I have 2 to go, almost there! Today was great, had all my fish oil caps, all my shakes, all my fat burners and today I didn't do my walks to and from work as my mate wanted to goto the gym on my off day so I decided to go and we did alot of boxing, wer did about three or four rounds of pad up and punches right out and quite a few rounds of upercuts into the pads. Used the boxing bags also quite a bit and generally it was an awsome session, got some decline situps in also. Damn there very hard and really work your abs!

So thats about it, great day and a killer cardio workout from all the boxing, oh yea, I had about 10 minutes power walking at about 7km/h at the start of the gym session to warm up.

Tommorow apparently I finish work at 3:30pm and not 4pm as there is so work do where there will be drinks and food, but **** that, **** up my perfect diet thats almost complete just for a work do, hell now. I'll stay for about an hour, have my shake and surge before the gym, wat eva happenes I guess. But in the end no food or booze and then off the the gym at about 5pm'ish...

That me done for today, cya!

Dominikm
07-26-2007, 07:35 AM
Just a bit of an update on weight also, when I cracked the 100kg club it was in the am after the toilet and before and shakes.... For the next week I was bouncing between 99kg and 100kg...

But now I can officially say that i'm well undr 100kg when I wake up after a piss and beore bed at the end of the day i'm also under 100kg!

Yay! Hard work got me here! Thats what hard work and dedication does!

EvoSummer
07-26-2007, 05:58 PM
Great job man. That's a hell of an achievement. Can't wait for those photos!

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 05:22 AM
Yep, it is. No reason I should not hit my goals, I am damn close but I have to wait till Sunday morning to see the scale, but in the end I made a massive change on the diet and the phots will be excellent!

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 06:23 AM
So it's the 2nd last day and it's over! What a harsh day! Well it was quite good but the workout was hell on earth. I also ran out of flax seeds so today it was just the surge (worked well) and the matrix 5.0, there was no changes I could feel in my hunger but then again that was only 1 day so if there was no flax seeds full stop on the diet i'm sure it would be a different stroy.

So this was todays workout, the final workout for my velocity diet -

Dumbbell Flyers - 2 x 10 (15kg/12.5kg)

Shoulder Press - 3 x 10 (27.5kg/25kg/22.5kg)

Leg Press - 2 x 10 (130kg/120kg)

Leg Curls - 3 x 10 (85kg/80kg/75kg)

Rotary Calf Machine - 3 x 10 (55kg/60kg/65kg)

Decline situps - 3 x 15

Todays workout was hell, I rhad a bit of a srenght loss today on some things, and funny enough on other things I was fine. So I upped the weight on the shoulder press by another 2.5kg on each set and I felt that one, but I can fell that my shoulders are bigger and harder now.

I added 10kg onto the 1st set of the leg press, doing it correct now and pushing with legs and not lower back, was a bitch but it got done with a nicve burn in the end. Upped the leg curls by 5kg also, damn that was a killer but got done in the end.

My abs killed on both the knee raisers and the decline situps, felt awsome though. On the bench, chest press was for 10 and then on set 2 it was for 9 and I could only get it as high as the bottom hooks on the bench, I was so pissed off. For the last few session I have had to do a few reps and then rest the bar and a few more and now I did 10 right through and then I **** up on the last rep, anyhow, 5 second rest and I pump out the last rep. If I can do this now i'm sure I can up the weight on the next session as i'll be all full of proper carbs :)

Also, on my dumbell flyers, holy ****! Last session I forgot to do them after the chest so my chest had a rest before they were done. So thats why I upped the weight, I did the same weight and got it done but damn! It was heavy and just keeping it in my hand and holding it was damn tough, but the harder you push compared to light reps and more of the the better I say.

So thats it, killer workout, wanted to make it the best one yet as it was the last and it was by far the best.

Last day tommorow and the results come in on Sunday along with the final photos and then they will be developed shortly after that.

Let me tell you about the cravings also, they are totaly gone. Lets try to define this first, as I want people to know what i'm talking about. I don't know any science of this but this is the way I see it, when your depressed a chemical gets released (I think) and thats what caused the depress feeling that you can't stop naturally unless you get mentally better or use drugs. Now when I get a craving I think it's the same thing, there is something biological reacting in my body and it's like a drug addiction, you have a feeling of addiction and need for this item in your body. Now that i've explained that i'll tell you what happened today when I was a t a work function with all the free beer and waiters comming around with heaps of awsome looking snacks! I see the food, I like the smell as you do if it's cooked well, I like the look of it as it looks great. I say no each time, this one waiter kept trying to get my to have some each time she came around, trying to sell it to me that it's good food, why wont you eat it, everyone else is! lol... Now when the food is offered there is no body reaction for the food, i'm just neutral, it's a dull feeling of nothing... That what has happened to my cravings compared to looking at somwething and "needing it"... It ****ing rocks so much! Boo Ya!!!! Hell yea! It's great :D

Last day tommorow! Yay!

fkn_give_me_abs
07-27-2007, 06:25 AM
You are the ****ing man mate!!!

what's the first thing you gonna eat when it's finally over?

plAythiNG
07-27-2007, 06:32 AM
congrats dude, also, could i ask how and why do u think u put on weight on the third week?, as u arne;t eating any food, only supps and shakes.

cawiau
07-27-2007, 06:35 AM
So close to the finish line !
Good Job!

Can't wait t see the pictures!!!

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 06:59 AM
Was gonna stick to my cutting plan, but I got a retarded mate who got time (9 months) for graphiti and i'm gonna go visit and am staying at my mates on saturday night (taking my scale and camera with em, lol, for sundays weight in :)). So i'm gonna have 3 shakes and 3 solid meals and those 3 solid meals will be what they will be, maybe sushi, subway or what ever else it will be it will be good food. No maccas, **** that ****, no desire, no need, and I don't wanna die :)

So yea, will have good foor. No desire for crap. And on monday right into my cuttin plan phase off the v diet.

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 07:01 AM
congrats dude, also, could i ask how and why do u think u put on weight on the third week?, as u arne;t eating any food, only supps and shakes.

Who knows? It's really wierd... Maybe I was in a plateau and there was an extra 400g of poo sitting in my system... lol...

Probaly the excessive cardio, maybe this or that but all I know is that since I stopped doing crazy cardio and just power walking (one boxing session also) I have started to drop again :)

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 07:03 AM
Edited my enty above for day 27 to include this incase ppl who have read it don't reread it and miss it -

Let me tell you about the cravings also, they are totaly gone. Lets try to define this first, as I want people to know what i'm talking about. I don't know any science of this but this is the way I see it, when your depressed a chemical gets released (I think) and thats what caused the depress feeling that you can't stop naturally unless you get mentally better or use drugs. Now when I get a craving I think it's the same thing, there is something biological reacting in my body and it's like a drug addiction, you have a feeling of addiction and need for this item in your body. Now that i've explained that i'll tell you what happened today when I was a t a work function with all the free beer and waiters comming around with heaps of awsome looking snacks! I see the food, I like the smell as you do if it's cooked well, I like the look of it as it looks great. I say no each time, this one waiter kept trying to get my to have some each time she came around, trying to sell it to me that it's good food, why wont you eat it, everyone else is! lol... Now when the food is offered there is no body reaction for the food, i'm just neutral, it's a dull feeling of nothing... That what has happened to my cravings compared to looking at somwething and "needing it"... It ****ing rocks so much! Boo Ya!!!! Hell yea! It's great

fkn_give_me_abs
07-27-2007, 07:17 AM
Who knows? It's really wierd... Maybe I was in a plateau and there was an extra 400g of poo sitting in my system... lol...

Probaly the excessive cardio, maybe this or that but all I know is that since I stopped doing crazy cardio and just power walking (one boxing session also) I have started to drop again :)

it may have also been that you were gaining muscle as you hadn't worked out for a long time previously?

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 07:57 AM
it may have also been that you were gaining muscle as you hadn't worked out for a long time previously?

Or that, as I lost fat in the mirror and I have never had this musch protien so that maybe a growth spurt of muscle, it's possible.

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 08:07 AM
I didn't expect this thread to ever get this big at all...

Gone on quite well now, results in just over a day or so and photos after that, lol, i'm so hyped to find out my end results and see my photos :)

skuZZitude
07-27-2007, 08:52 AM
Edited my enty above for day 27 to include this incase ppl who have read it don't reread it and miss it -

Let me tell you about the cravings also, they are totaly gone. Lets try to define this first, as I want people to know what i'm talking about. I don't know any science of this but this is the way I see it, when your depressed a chemical gets released (I think) and thats what caused the depress feeling that you can't stop naturally unless you get mentally better or use drugs. Now when I get a craving I think it's the same thing, there is something biological reacting in my body and it's like a drug addiction, you have a feeling of addiction and need for this item in your body. Now that i've explained that i'll tell you what happened today when I was a t a work function with all the free beer and waiters comming around with heaps of awsome looking snacks! I see the food, I like the smell as you do if it's cooked well, I like the look of it as it looks great. I say no each time, this one waiter kept trying to get my to have some each time she came around, trying to sell it to me that it's good food, why wont you eat it, everyone else is! lol... Now when the food is offered there is no body reaction for the food, i'm just neutral, it's a dull feeling of nothing... That what has happened to my cravings compared to looking at somwething and "needing it"... It ****ing rocks so much! Boo Ya!!!! Hell yea! It's great

That is definitely true and even since I've been eating whey daily I have found cravings decrease. However, I do not agree with the notion that this 28 day diet will permenantly change your way of eating forever... cravings can come back if you start eating like crap again. The first time a person gives in and eats a bunch of KFC or mcdonalds or whatever gets ones motor going then that person will start getting their old cravings back.... but I think it's sort of like a catch 22. It's like those studies that suggest that people who have pets live longer. Well, only wealthy people can afford to own pets for long periods of time (I only rarely see homeless people with a dog on a leash). So therefore, maybe it's the wealth that causes them to live longer, etc. Same with the velocity.... anyone who gets into the mental frame to do this diet for 28 days straight has HUGE drive and it may not neccesarily be your cravings changing but rather your determination. You've got so much invested in the diet and you sure as hell aren't going to "cheat" when you are 1 day away from the 28th day for some crappy sandwiches and stuff....

cawiau
07-27-2007, 08:58 AM
Keep going mate....
You have done a great so far!

Dominikm
07-27-2007, 09:02 AM
I agree with you and myself, cravings are gone and if u crack and go do a binge it can start a cycle. But I have no desire to, and will eat healthy from now on...

My cheats will controled cheats from now on also, I did 10 weeks with not a single candy bar or single potato chip on jenny craig so there is no reason with my craqvings gone no that I can't do 6 months withut and crap and even having my cheats and fatty steak cuts and a massive egg ommolet loaded with lots of extra goodies... Tastes awsome, but the cheat is with more fat and carbs and more than usual...

It's chaned me and it will stick for a long time I recon, only time will tell but I beleive in myslef :D)

SoopamehnX
07-27-2007, 06:57 PM
hey dom congrats man ur an inspiration to all of us here on the thread thats why its so long. n e ways i can't wait to see the outcome of your pics so hurry up and weight urself and get those pics developed. 1hr photo store please or else face the wrath of everyone here

Dominikm
07-28-2007, 12:06 AM
thanks mate...

lol, yea I will face alot wrath especially from cawiau, big time... But guess what! Tonight I sleep at my mates house as i'm visiting my mate whos doing time and I gotta be there early and it's a bitch to get out there... Then photos, then if I can't get em on CD with an hour and it has to be sent off its might take like 3 - 5 days :)

I love being a prick :)

Anyhow, had my solid meal and a shake, 2 shakes left and i'm officailly finished and on my phase off :D

In the end about this time tommorow (24hrs form now) you guys should have my results and the photos will be on here soon after...

Once i've got em i'm gonna do a proper before and after analysis on everything and my thoughts on the diet and a few more things :D

LatissimusDorsi
07-28-2007, 03:13 AM
Why no fish oil on training days? I can't figure out how I get the needed calories on training days without them...

Dominikm
07-28-2007, 03:24 AM
Why no fish oil on training days? I can't figure out how I get the needed calories on training days without them...

I guess there is no harm in taking them on training days. I guess you can split it up and take half as many on non-training days so you can have them every day.

I think the original author just made it easy, yes on non-training and no on training days.

Easiest way I recon is factor in you fish oil, then your flax and then surge for training days and there rest should be protien powder, just amke sure you get 1gram per pound of body weight, but you should be getting more anyhow.

-Aaron-
07-28-2007, 07:01 AM
I guess there is no harm in taking them on training days. I guess you can split it up and take half as many on non-training days so you can have them every day.

I think the original author just made it easy, yes on non-training and no on training days.

Easiest way I recon is factor in you fish oil, then your flax and then surge for training days and there rest should be protien powder, just amke sure you get 1gram per pound of body weight, but you should be getting more anyhow.

Good lord.

Chris Shugart said no fish oils on training days to compensate for the Surge postworkout. :rolleyes:

SoopamehnX
07-28-2007, 10:00 PM
post pics pls now dom

cawiau
07-28-2007, 10:06 PM
Little prick :mad:

Always teasing :p

So when are you going to post those pics? :cool:

SemperFi222
07-28-2007, 11:03 PM
hey i think i might wanna try the v diet, do you guys tink you can give me some details on it and list all the stuff i need for it

fkn_give_me_abs
07-29-2007, 01:45 AM
hey i think i might wanna try the v diet, do you guys tink you can give me some details on it and list all the stuff i need for it

if you don't put in time to research the diet yourself i don't reckon you will be able to go 28 days doing it either mate.

www.t-nation.com, click search and type in velocity diet, start from there ;)

also look for the section on the t-nation forums about the velocity diet

you could even google it for info

Dominikm
07-29-2007, 05:38 AM
So that it! It's over, I finished the velocity diet and it feels awsome! Now i'm just gonna go on my velocity diet phase off plan to build up a tdiet that will be 2,500 calories over a few days and then the velocity diet is totally over. I doubt I would do another velocity diet any thime soon as it does push it to the limints. As the velocity diet is quite an extreme.

Anyhow enough of that, had my last set of shakes today and my fat burners, there where no issues about hunger at all, it was all good. So tomoroow I actually get to find out what I am at, how much weight I dropped in the month.

Finally...

Dominikm
07-29-2007, 05:44 AM
So I was quite keen to weigh in this morning, so the first thing I did was jump on the scale and I got my weight, but before I say what it is I need to note something down, when I first weight myself I did it on the carpet in my room and not on a solid floor, this put the scal out 1kg, I realised this after weighing myself on the hard floor and carpet in my room and I was 1kg lighter on the carpet each time.

So I really started at 105.95kg when I started and this morning I was 97.9kg! Thats a loss of 8.05kg's and thats a crazy 17.71lbs! All done it 28 days! So for week four I lost 2.95kg and thats 6.49lbs! Thats insane... I can really see so many changes in myself in he mirror, and it's awsome!

I didn't get a chance to take pictures but i'll get them taken tommorow morning after I wake up!

Bad Company
07-29-2007, 06:05 AM
Great stuff man.
So doin the velocity diet has double your weight loss.
Have u enjoyed doing it?

SemperFi222
07-29-2007, 08:10 AM
if you don't put in time to research the diet yourself i don't reckon you will be able to go 28 days doing it either mate.

www.t-nation.com, click search and type in velocity diet, start from there ;)

also look for the section on the t-nation forums about the velocity diet

you could even google it for info

trust me, i searched it on tnation i searched it on here...i couldnt find a danmn thing....do you think you or someone else link me to the tnation one?

SemperFi222
07-29-2007, 08:12 AM
So I was quite keen to weigh in this morning, so the first thing I did was jump on the scale and I got my weight, but before I say what it is I need to note something down, when I first weight myself I did it on the carpet in my room and not on a solid floor, this put the scal out 1kg, I realised this after weighing myself on the hard floor and carpet in my room and I was 1kg lighter on the carpet each time.

So I really started at 105.95kg when I started and this morning I was 97.9kg! Thats a loss of 8.05kg's and thats a crazy 17.71lbs! All done it 28 days! So for week four I lost 2.95kg and thats 6.49lbs! Thats insane... I can really see so many changes in myself in he mirror, and it's awsome!

I didn't get a chance to take pictures but i'll get them taken tommorow morning after I wake up!

awesome job bro and great progress. very inspirational too

Repped!!

SoopamehnX
07-29-2007, 09:53 AM
trust me, i searched it on tnation i searched it on here...i couldnt find a danmn thing....do you think you or someone else link me to the tnation one?

just look @ dom's first page he has a good outline of what you'll need...but i'll list a few for you if i miss anything sum1 please post it for semperfi

Cassein blend protein
flaxseed oil
fish oil
multivitamins
fat burners
Fibre supplement
o and i threw this one in to help curb appetite GUM...

if i have missed anything sorry im still on day 3 of mine...

CONGRATS dom that was an amazing loss of weight. i just hope to drop 14+lbs and i'll be happy. people might say that this diet is extreme and you don't need to be on it to lose weight BUT i firmly believe that if you put your time and effort and dedication to this diet by the end of it you'll have the dedication to stick to a real solid food diet. my 2 cents

post pics pls soon

jhf
07-29-2007, 11:22 AM
Good job Dom! Can't wait to see the pics!

SemperFi222
07-29-2007, 05:53 PM
just look @ dom's first page he has a good outline of what you'll need...but i'll list a few for you if i miss anything sum1 please post it for semperfi

Cassein blend protein
flaxseed oil
fish oil
multivitamins
fat burners
Fibre supplement
o and i threw this one in to help curb appetite GUM...

if i have missed anything sorry im still on day 3 of mine...

CONGRATS dom that was an amazing loss of weight. i just hope to drop 14+lbs and i'll be happy. people might say that this diet is extreme and you don't need to be on it to lose weight BUT i firmly believe that if you put your time and effort and dedication to this diet by the end of it you'll have the dedication to stick to a real solid food diet. my 2 cents

post pics pls soon

thanks bro, im repping u

cawiau
07-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Good Job DOminik on finally finishing this.

Now where are the pictures???? :mad:

Dominikm
07-30-2007, 02:35 AM
Good Job DOminik on finally finishing this.

Now where are the pictures???? :mad:

Thanks everyone :)

I have not had a chance to take them yet cawiau, so i'm gonna tommorow morning before work. I have like $70 left for three weeks of food, so I might have to do a 1/2 shake and 1/2 solid food diet until I get paid, lol :) Buy things like $3 for 12 eggs for breakfast, oats, cheap pasta, tuna ect... lol

Then start my 2,500 calorie cutting plan.

Dominikm
07-30-2007, 05:31 AM
Guess what?!?!?! No velocity diet photos for atleast 3 weeks! Becasue i'm a massive poor bum! LOL!!!!

So the velocity diet is over, and I had $70 for 3 weeks of food until I get paid... Awsome!

So I have to improvise, so this is my diet that cost me $65 for 3 weeks lucky I have about 2.5kg of protien powder.

Breakfast

2 eggs
1 cup of oatmeal
1 cup of lite milk

Mid Morning
Protien shake

Lunch
Tuna sandwich (2 slice of bread)

Mid Afternoon
Protien Shake

Dinner
250g pasta
1/2 glass of the pasta sauce that only cost $1.65, lol
1 egg maybe... might be able to get another dozen, lol

Before Bed
Protien shake

So yea, lol, thats my diet, it's **** house but it's kinda low calories I guess, I get protien and carbs in each meal, good fats and will use xtra virgin olive oil with the eggs to scramble em in the morning also... lol, dodgy diet but what you gonna do if you got like no money left before payday in 16 days, lol. So yea, thats my routine. I'll stick to my current gym routine but will change my legs to deadlifts and squats (after my pt mate show me how to get form correct) and do cardio 2 -3 times a week for 45 minutes. So it's kinda low calories also, so hopefully i'll drop a little bit of fat also. So I get paid on the 15th of August so i'll re-evaluate my 2,500 calories diet cutting plan then but it will probaly be good to use in 3 weeks.

Till next time, adios!

jhf
07-30-2007, 05:33 AM
Lol, we demand pics now! Any friends you can borrow a camera from? hehehe we are impatient:) Seriously though, congrats again... if i can you get a rep! Might have to spread some more around first though.

plAythiNG
07-30-2007, 05:34 AM
dom, possibly include sum almond, mixed nuts in ur diet for snacks. also u aren;t having any fruit at all, but then again, ur budget is $65

Dominikm
07-30-2007, 05:38 AM
dom, possibly include sum almond, mixed nuts in ur diet for snacks. also u aren;t having any fruit at all, but then again, ur budget is $65

There is free fruit at work! So i'll like steal haeps of it as soon as it comes in, lol...

Can't really get anything else in. But i'm gonna try, so nuts or something if I can to get more good fats. Hopefull I can get a few extra dollars, lol...

Dominikm
07-30-2007, 05:41 AM
Lol, we demand pics now! Any friends you can borrow a camera from? hehehe we are impatient:) Seriously though, congrats again... if i can you get a rep! Might have to spread some more around first though.

lol, yea... not realy ay, no one has a digital camera. My photos are on a disposable camera and I have to pay from that to be disposed, i'll take em tommorow and i'll have to wait to get em developed though. Might be able to do it, possible, depends on cost...

It's great starting a new job and being a bum for 3 weeks and then getting paid for 6 (came in in middle of pay cycle) weeks work after a month on the job.... Lots of cash and nohting for 3 weeks now, fun... lol

Dominikm
07-30-2007, 07:39 AM
I have $19 left, lol, though it was like $2. So thats like $5 for more bread and milk and bread so that leaves me with $15, what else should I get ontop of free fruit at work to make the diet batter?

SoopamehnX
07-30-2007, 06:57 PM
i Second the almond suggestion

cornwallus
07-31-2007, 03:58 AM
I dont, Almonds are about $10 a kg :( Damn food prices.

Milk, Mince Pasta, Cant go wrong with spag bol, decent cals, carbs protein. Tasty and cheap ;)

Deathknight86
07-31-2007, 05:16 AM
Pictures Man! Pictures!!!

Dominikm
07-31-2007, 05:20 AM
Pictures Man! Pictures!!!

Yea, your gonna have to wait a while ay... I need that last bit of money, lol... Not gonna kill any of ya ay :)

I thrid the almonds as I need the cash :)

Meh, you can see photos of the v diet, a few days after the v diet and 3 weeks after the v diet in the end so it's a good thing I guess. All in 1 go :)

Dominikm
08-01-2007, 05:50 AM
I love my carbs, the are good, the ruke and are ****ing awsome!!!!!!!!!!

lol, good to be able to get em again, 1st workout with no surge afterthe v diet and I had so much more energy and could lift more that I did on the v diet :)

Took photos today, so I have progress pics 4 days after the diet ended, just forgot to keep taking em, then in 2 weeks i'll take more and develop the disposable camera...

Carbs rock!!!!!!!!!

That being said, i'd probaly do a v diet again, for 2 weeks only to to optimise the fat loss, as your metabolism will be good for about 2 weeks before it slows down, then a phase off... Might do it in like 3 months, if I hit a plateau to break it. If I do that is, shouldn't hit one but i'll probaly do another vdiet for only 2 weeks anyhow becasue it fast fat loss and 2 weeks is not hell, it barable and i've done it before...

cawiau
08-01-2007, 06:06 AM
Where are the pictures :mad:

Dominikm
08-01-2007, 06:35 AM
lol, in a few weeks :)

-Aaron-
08-01-2007, 06:41 AM
You're finished I guess I'll congratulate you.

Congratulations.

Dominikm
08-01-2007, 06:51 AM
Cheers mate, lol, this is gonna be fun, lots of ppl are getting annoyed from no photos... lol

Deathknight86
08-01-2007, 06:59 AM
lol, in a few weeks :)

We dont have a couple of weeks :D
I wanna start mine this monday and i wanna see your results. NOW! lol j/k

Dominikm
08-01-2007, 07:04 AM
Wire me $10 to get my camera developed then :)

Start it and don't wait, lol, thats a bad excuse :) They will come in due course...

Yep, this is gonna be fun.

You guys honestly think this is even fun for me? Considering my last photo I had done was on like June 23rd... Thats like a v diet + 2 extra weeks of fat loss without a phot to compare...

Fun times!

Deathknight86
08-01-2007, 08:30 AM
*starts up new Firefox tab to run paypal account to wire Dominikm 10 USD

:D

well...ask ur mum or dad or something :P

Dominikm
08-01-2007, 08:32 AM
*starts up new Firefox tab to run paypal account to wire Dominikm 10 USD

:D

well...ask ur mum or dad or something :P

mums dead, dad kicked me out... no bs... life sucks but you learn to keep going. That being said my lifes so awsome atm :)

I'll get the photos eventually. Can't wait.

EDIT: Gone over 1,000 posts, yay... i'm now special! lol

-Aaron-
08-01-2007, 09:01 AM
The only problem with this diet is really a small or big one, depending on how you look at it.

Cost.

A month of supps cost me around $300 USD. :(

Deathknight86
08-01-2007, 09:14 AM
well eating well cost me around 85-100 bucks a week so V-diet i guess will save me money :D

-Aaron-
08-01-2007, 09:56 AM
well eating well cost me around 85-100 bucks a week so V-diet i guess will save me money :D

Yep, as I said, it may be beneficial for some. :)

Dominikm
08-02-2007, 03:56 AM
It was more expensiv for me, though it would be cheaper, but who cares. I wanted to do it so I did it, lol my bodyspace is stuffed, it says the last reply in this thread was 6 days ago, lol...