PDA

View Full Version : Losing 40lbs please read

layerfire
10-11-2004, 11:50 PM
Ok at the moment my weight is 220lbs at around 24% bf and I am 6'2"
I want to shed upto 40lbs of fat, I know diet will be a factor in this but as I am trying to make gains aswell in my workouts for strength lifting I cant afford to loose any lean mass.

I am thinking of doing 1 hour of cardio a day and an hour extra on workout days.

Can i get some opinions on this and advice

Thanks. Layer

Metroid
10-12-2004, 02:08 AM
Ok at the moment my weight is 220lbs at around 24% bf and I am 6'2"
I want to shed upto 40lbs of fat, I know diet will be a factor in this but as I am trying to make gains aswell in my workouts for strength lifting I cant afford to loose any lean mass.

I am thinking of doing 1 hour of cardio a day and an hour extra on workout days.

Can i get some opinions on this and advice

Thanks. Layer

What i would suggest is not doing cardio on lift days, but doing cardio on non lifting days.

tengals123
10-12-2004, 03:28 AM
i would suggest about the same, although i wouldnt do more than 40mins per session.cheers

Dennis151
10-12-2004, 03:33 AM
ECY stacked worked for me..

27lbs in 2 1/2 months..

skelooth
10-12-2004, 03:44 AM
i would suggest about the same, although i wouldnt do more than 40mins per session.cheers

I said something similar the other day and I got flamed and called a newb and lost two rep points.

tengals123
10-12-2004, 04:01 AM
well, as far as i know and have read........after about 40mins in target heart zone, your body starts to burn muscle. This is widley documented in most reputable mags and have heard this from very informed people.cheers
P.S - Skelooth when i get a chance i'll give ya a couple of points back pal :)

tengals123
10-12-2004, 04:08 AM
well, as far as i know and have read........after about 40mins in target heart zone, your body starts to burn muscle. This is widley documented in most reputable mags and have heard this from very informed people.cheers
P.S - Skelooth when i get a chance i'll give ya a couple of points back pal :)

Metroid
10-12-2004, 10:06 AM
I said something similar the other day and I got flamed and called a newb and lost two rep points.

Ahhhh, that sux bro

layerfire
10-12-2004, 10:27 AM
what if I used a protein shake during the workout, and an isotonic drink to replace the nutrition my body would be loosing and using some glutamine.
I really wana push myself to loose this weight but I am crap at dieting but can deal with mass cardio.

Also someone said something about a stack what is that you are using and how does it work.