PDA

View Full Version : chocolate craving..

kaylers
10-11-2004, 09:26 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any BAD chocolate cravings. UGH. I thought that I was good. I have eliminated sweets from my diet other than the Splenda in the oatmeal bb pancakes. But, today I almost lost it. It was thanksgiving. But, I was able to talk myself through and realize it would make me feel SOOO guilty for all my hard work (1 month, 4 days of NO chocolate, sweets, cheat)
I chewed some sugarless gum... what do you do?

THANKS!

Aurora
10-11-2004, 10:15 PM
I was wondering if anyone has any BAD chocolate cravings. UGH. I thought that I was good. I have eliminated sweets from my diet other than the Splenda in the oatmeal bb pancakes. But, today I almost lost it. It was thanksgiving. But, I was able to talk myself through and realize it would make me feel SOOO guilty for all my hard work (1 month, 4 days of NO chocolate, sweets, cheat)
I chewed some sugarless gum... what do you do?

THANKS!

Ya gum. Thats about it. And I make stir fry with sweetener and cinnamon when I get sweet cravings too. I used to eat alot of diet jello too...

Girlie
10-12-2004, 05:54 AM
mix 1 T powdered baking (ie. bitter) chocolate with 1 packet splenda and 1/4 c of water (or less depending how thick you like your chocolate), microwave a few seconds, stir, slurp! 20 calories, 3g carbs . . . takes the edge off of my chocolate cravings and lasts longer than a sugar-free chocolate chip

Ivey_Itch
10-12-2004, 06:56 AM
Good work fighting off the cravings! I've been having bad cravings lately. I found if i drink a diet soda it kinda cures me.. i know the diet soda's not the best thing in the world for me, but it's alot better than a hunk of junk :)

Also, what about trying some chocolate protein powder?? Then it would be kinda like having a chocolate shake :)

chad12121
10-12-2004, 09:22 AM
ON 100% whey, chocolate flavor mixed with skim milk, tastes like chocolate milk. That or there are plenty of protein bars out there that are chocolate.

kaylers
10-12-2004, 10:06 AM
those are such great ideas!! thank you sooo much!!

FitNisJnky
10-12-2004, 02:02 PM
I'll have some fruit, or sugar-free jello. That usually puts my cravings to rest.