PDA

View Full Version : milt-v's

AfterMaxKid04
10-10-2004, 08:44 PM
are they that importain?if so what do they do thats so good?

MsFit
10-10-2004, 10:07 PM
Of course vitamins and minerals are important, they are essential to life. Any vitamin or mineral deficiency will cause any number of problems, including diseases. Of course the FDA will tell you they are useless and to have organs cut out, have high tech expensive procedures done, or take expensive prescribed drugs.

jsf61
10-13-2004, 08:38 PM
Ms.Fit i sent you a pm, not sure if you got it, sorry for the interruption in the thread, but not sure if you get your email.

wmte
10-18-2004, 04:27 PM
Of course vitamins and minerals are important, they are essential to life. Any vitamin or mineral deficiency will cause any number of problems, including diseases. Of course the FDA will tell you they are useless and to have organs cut out, have high tech expensive procedures done, or take expensive prescribed drugs.
Well this company is very good standings with the FDA because they manufacture pharmacuticle grade vitamins and minerals and are listed in the (Physician Desk Reference )book and if you want info Pm me because i dont want to get booted for advertising.