PDA

View Full Version : My Pictures

Tattoogirl4
10-08-2004, 11:42 PM
I finally got my picture phone to work. These aren't great pictures, yet could anyone give me advice on how to get my self where I could compete in a figure show in a year or two if I need two years still.

imperfectly_lou
10-09-2004, 02:06 AM
Wow! Nice arms! I don't think you need 2 years at all! You look like you have some good size happening there. My only recommendation would be to work a bit more on your rear delts, and possibly your lats (hard to tell from photo). Once you diet down to competition level, you will be more than ready! :)

sweethead
10-09-2004, 07:28 AM
You Look Great!!! Keep Up The Good Work!!!!!!!!!

Tattoogirl4
10-10-2004, 05:16 PM
This picture has better lighting.

bigasssnowman
10-15-2004, 02:51 PM
it would be best for you to get a personal trainer that knows about dieting and training that can train you for your first figuar contest. you deffinantly have the size now you just need to cut up.

Good luck with your show

miss nguyen
10-15-2004, 10:17 PM
Great Job!

Tattoogirl4
12-26-2004, 09:11 PM
I have made some muscular improvements since I last posted pictures. I will post new pictures soon. I am starting to add more cardio from now on to lean up a bit for summer will be here sooner than you'd think!

bigasssnowman
12-29-2004, 03:54 PM
I have made some muscular improvements since I last posted pictures. I will post new pictures soon. I am starting to add more cardio from now on to lean up a bit for summer will be here sooner than you'd think!

cool looking forward to it. are you still doing the competion?

Tattoogirl4
01-03-2005, 10:04 AM
Next summer. My boyfriend and I both. He hopes to be a super heavyweight by next summer. He was at the top of the heavyweights last summer.

Lumiere
01-03-2005, 10:57 AM
Looking good... and nice smile!

Tattoogirl4
01-23-2005, 07:44 PM
This is a new picture of me. I am going to start doing more cardio to get a bit leaner by summer. I have been trying to build my shoulders and back more. I know if I ever plan to do Figure I need nice shapely shoulders and a strong back. And to be about 10% LEANER!

Ravenous_T
01-24-2005, 12:22 AM
From what I can see in your new pic you look fantastic. Very nice work!

maranne
01-24-2005, 04:18 AM
From what I can see in your new pic you look fantastic. Very nice work!
I can only agree!!

marianne:)

Sunshineslynn
01-24-2005, 11:19 AM
great progress

Alinasmommy
01-24-2005, 12:46 PM
fabulous!!!!!!!!!

someday
01-24-2005, 02:57 PM
excellent job! keep up the good work!

Emma-Leigh
01-24-2005, 03:30 PM
WOW - looking hot! Goodwork! :D

LaFemme1
01-24-2005, 05:27 PM
Hi tattoogirl,

I think you look fantastic! How long have you been training?? What do your workouts consist of if you don't mind sharing.

your arms are really well defined from what I could see.

Keep up the great work!!

LaFemme~

fuzzyfozzie
01-24-2005, 05:37 PM
wow, you look great!

dixie
01-24-2005, 05:44 PM
great pics, you look good.

Tattoogirl4
01-27-2005, 08:55 AM
Again I apologize. This was my camera phone. Terrible picture, but it shows up pretty clear for a phone. My gluteus looks huge in that picture. I do a ton of ass to ankle squats!

As of late I have been training each bodypart once a week intensely(with calfs twice and abs 3 or so times). I train mon-friday(my schedule barely allows that...my fri. sats., and sun. are BUSY at work). I do interval sprints and a variety of differents cardio routines 4-6 times a week for anywhere from 25-45 minutes depending on how sore I am from leg day, and how I feel that day.

I just got my Certified Trainers License through ISSA, so I will be working 6 or 7 days a week soon between the hair salon and training!

Oxi
01-27-2005, 08:58 AM
You look great! Only thing I can think of is whther or not judges take away for the amount of ink on your forarm....do they do that?

Tattoogirl4
01-27-2005, 09:28 AM
There's a product called dermablend. Completely covers tattoos.

noms
01-27-2005, 11:39 AM
those r great pics.. I have tattoos in mid back and down spine, and 1 big one on each calves..I love ur pics and tattys.. great job! noms

RYU23
01-27-2005, 11:50 AM
This is a new picture of me. I am going to start doing more cardio to get a bit leaner by summer. I have been trying to build my shoulders and back more. I know if I ever plan to do Figure I need nice shapely shoulders and a strong back. And to be about 10% LEANER!
DAMN! Fantastic job!

Need 2Whey more
01-27-2005, 12:00 PM
Outstanding!

Btw your glutes looks fine!

M Calavera
01-29-2005, 05:54 PM
Hey Tattoo girl... you look AMAZING in your latest photo... you really have got helluva lot leaner... any tips??? I am also following the Muscle Now program, but I have not reached the fatigue stage that you reached, so I am sticking with it... but how the hell did you get so lean???

You look fabulous... more importantly, you actually look really feminine as well which is so good to see!

Tattoogirl4
02-01-2005, 08:22 AM
While I was studying to get my Personal Trainers Certificate. I figured I should actually use the information I was learning. I was eating like 1200 calories all of the time trying to shed bodyfat, what I didn't realize is how fast I hit a plateau that way. I learned that depending on you goals you have to split the week up into lower and higher calorie days. My BMR is about 1350 calories per day. So in order for me to loose bodyfat and maintain most of my muscle I've been eating 4-5 days a week at about 1200 calories and then 2-3 days a week at about 1800 calories to keep my metabolism running in high gear opposed to slowing more and more everyday from such a low calorie diet. I think of it as a 2 steps forward 1 step back kind of technique. It seems self defeating but it is always progressing. It's the reason I just blasted though my plateau! I've also kicked the cardio up a knoch!

sylsyl
02-01-2005, 12:56 PM
WOW How long have you been training????
Im a newbie and I would love to look as you do
Im 5"5
136 pnds
24% BF
Cardio 5 times/week
Weight training 5 times/week
Any suggestions???
Congrats!!

Tattoogirl4
02-02-2005, 08:42 AM
It sounds like you're on your way. Just make sure you are watching what you eat. All whole grains, veges, and lean meats!

Tattoogirl4
08-14-2005, 11:31 AM
This is a silly question. I am trying to post my new pictures, but they are too large. How do I resize them to fit? I seem to have forgotten.

MCWTRAINER
08-14-2005, 11:54 AM
This is a silly question. I am trying to post my new pictures, but they are too large. How do I resize them to fit? I seem to have forgotten.
You can open it in PAINT and then just resize it and save it.

bostonbootgirl
08-14-2005, 11:56 AM
Hi Tattoogirl......not sure what programs you have, I do mine in Photoshop and reduce the dpi to 72. Do you have any photo editing software? If you are taking them with a digital they might be too high a dpi (or resolution, both are essentially the same). You might want to check the settings on your camera to make sure you are taking "small" sized pics.

Hope that makes sense!

I love your previous pics. You kinda look similar to my body type and I'm aiming for the physique you have shown so far. I've worked out before but dropped out a year and am just getting back into it, much more seriously than I was before.

What height/weight are you? Not meaning to be rude, but I'd love to find out more about your routine/diet.

Oh yeah, I love tattoos too! I want to get a huge Japanese piece on my back....need a LOT of dermablend for that if I go on stage I suppose.

FitRugbyDude
09-10-2005, 01:14 PM
So, did you compete yet? How'd you do?

Bored in Iraq and surfing the message boards.

Have a good'un!

mira
09-10-2005, 06:46 PM
hey tattoo girl. i am also very interested in getting certified for personal training. what did it take to get the certificate? waht did u study? how lnog did it take you? thank you so much for the info and btw you look amazing. i am 5'9 130 lb and around 10% bf, btu i am not as built as you just yet. your an inspiration to all us females around here. any info about the personal training certification is highly appreciated

Tattoogirl4
09-11-2005, 08:02 AM
Thank you for the nice comments on my pictures, but those are old pictures. I have lost 5% bodyfat and put on about 4 lbs since those pictures. I can't get them to fit onto this forum, but I did put them at THEELITEPHYSIQUE.COM. My new pictures are in the journals forum under "Goal...to look like a fitness model" (I started it a year ago). Check them out there. I am Tattoogirl4 there also.

Oh and I got certified through ISSA(International Sports Sciences Association). I did an independant study on the internet it didn't take long at all...I'm a fast reader/learner. Go to fitnesseducation.com and check it out.

Tattoogirl4
09-11-2005, 08:06 AM
Oh and Boston. I almost forgot to answer your question. I am 5'8" and 141lbs. On a nine pinch caliper test my bodyfat is now 16%. In the pictures from before that I have posted here I was 136 and 22% bodyfat. YUCK!

FitRugbyDude
09-11-2005, 09:48 AM
Tattoogirl, I don't think that there is anything in your pictures from last year to say, "Yuck" about. Congrats on completing you ISSA, I am considering on doing something similar so that when I get out of the Army I can move into that field of work. Good luck to you!

Apollo 13
09-11-2005, 10:50 PM
Im going to have to show my girlfriend this thread. She needs more motivation. She's not fat but she has some fat that she needs to get rid of, but she doesn't try hard enough to eat right. Atleast she does go to the gym a lot with me.

chitownlifter5
09-13-2005, 01:14 PM
Tread water very carefully,.... young grasshopper..

Tattoogirl4
11-06-2005, 05:39 AM
Tread water very carefully,.... young grasshopper..

What does that mean? Am I doing something wrong?

Lumiere
11-06-2005, 08:03 AM
Im going to have to show my girlfriend this thread. She needs more motivation. She's not fat but she has some fat that she needs to get rid of, but she doesn't try hard enough to eat right. Atleast she does go to the gym a lot with me.

tattoogirl I think he is referring to apollo 13's post about his gf etc etc. It is a sensitive topic to be discussed with his gf.

i,scorpius
11-06-2005, 08:07 AM
hard to tell... if you came around my place, i could give you a detailed opinion!!

Tattoogirl4
12-26-2005, 07:45 PM
I haven't been on here in a while. I am going to check out some of the female bodybuilding pictures.

Tattoogirl4
12-26-2005, 09:19 PM
I hate to admit this, but cardio has really made a HUGE difference in my body. I didn't want to admit to myself that I needed to be doing a ton more cardio than the 30 min 2-3 times a week I was doing. Also, my diet..... I am still a long way from perfect, yet it has made all the difference in the world being consistant on my diet, training, and cardio.

JayeAnne
12-28-2005, 11:41 AM
Wow!! You look amazing. I am brand new and I will be chasing your posts to see what you are doing and how to achieve it!! Thanks for the inspiration!!

Miamituscani
12-28-2005, 12:49 PM
I checked out your pics THEELITEPHYSIQUE.COM and your progress is amazing. Congrats.

Tattoogirl4
03-13-2006, 12:33 PM
I was very derailed when my sister and my nephew passed away in an accident 4 months ago. I don't know if I will be competing. My life has changed so much since this happened. I will always be a fitness enthusist, yet I am going to focus on living a healthy life, and stay a fan, and spectalur of bodybuilding.

NHBBareKnuckler
03-13-2006, 12:49 PM
I was very derailed when my sister and my nephew passed away in an accident 4 months ago. I don't know if I will be competing. My life has changed so much since this happened. I will always be a fitness enthusist, yet I am going to focus on living a healthy life, and stay a fan, and spectalur of bodybuilding.

Listen, I don’t usually post replies on personal issues like this, but I have some personal background here.

My Aunt, my mother’s sister passed away due to an “asthma attack” which I never believed. But since then my mom hasn’t ever been the same. It’s been over ten years. Her sister was really her only friend and Vic versa. She still cries on a regular basis…

Her problem is that I don’t think she has ever understood that trying and get passed something or to try and get over something doesn’t mean you have to forget what happened or who her sister was. Self, is a very important thing.

Do you think that your sister or your nephew would want you to give up the amazing progress you have made? Or that they would want you to greave them to the point where it disturbed or completely altered who you were when they knew you?

Memories are really important and I hold onto all that I can, but I have learned the hard way that you can’t allow ghosts of your past to hunt your future.

Someone told me at my grandpa’s wake

KEEP VIGILANT THE HEART

He never told me what he meant but now after a few years I have seen what that means in millions of ways…

I am whole heartedly sorry for your lose and I am not trying to preach. Maybe what I said could help you out or maybe I just pissed you off.

It is always darkest before the dawn…

bonbonsrgood
03-13-2006, 01:10 PM
You look awesome!

energi
03-14-2006, 11:04 AM
I'm so sorry for your loss. Do what you need to do. Competition will always be there if/when you are ready. I lost my sister 5 years ago to cancer - I still miss her a lot.

(HUGS)

Caesar164
03-14-2006, 02:14 PM
I was going to comment about your looks, but after reading about your family, I'm sorry, my condolences; Your very photogenic when you smile...

deaths_ally
03-14-2006, 03:36 PM
I finally got my picture phone to work. These aren't great pictures, yet could anyone give me advice on how to get my self where I could compete in a figure show in a year or two if I need two years still.

U look good, keep up the good work

Tattoogirl4
03-14-2006, 04:00 PM
Listen, I don’t usually post replies on personal issues like this, but I have some personal background here.

My Aunt, my mother’s sister passed away due to an “asthma attack” which I never believed. But since then my mom hasn’t ever been the same. It’s been over ten years. Her sister was really her only friend and Vic versa. She still cries on a regular basis…

Her problem is that I don’t think she has ever understood that trying and get passed something or to try and get over something doesn’t mean you have to forget what happened or who her sister was. Self, is a very important thing.

Do you think that your sister or your nephew would want you to give up the amazing progress you have made? Or that they would want you to greave them to the point where it disturbed or completely altered who you were when they knew you?

Memories are really important and I hold onto all that I can, but I have learned the hard way that you can’t allow ghosts of your past to hunt your future.

Someone told me at my grandpa’s wake

KEEP VIGILANT THE HEART

He never told me what he meant but now after a few years I have seen what that means in millions of ways…

I am whole heartedly sorry for your lose and I am not trying to preach. Maybe what I said could help you out or maybe I just pissed you off.

It is always darkest before the dawn…

You did not piss me off, yet I don't think I explained my reasons for my decision. I am recovered from an eating disorder that I had most of my life. When my sister and nephew died I relapsed because I didn't know how to deal with my extreme feelings. Thier deaths made me realize how far I am from truely being recovered from my eating disorder and able to put myself in the spotlight for all to see and judge in a bodybuilding compatition. That may be too personal for you, but I have nothing to hide.

user464444132bbg
03-14-2006, 04:02 PM
You look amazing, your January picture is awesome! Thanks for sharing!

NHBBareKnuckler
03-19-2006, 08:06 AM
You did not piss me off, yet I don't think I explained my reasons for my decision. I am recovered from an eating disorder that I had most of my life. When my sister and nephew died I relapsed because I didn't know how to deal with my extreme feelings. Thier deaths made me realize how far I am from truely being recovered from my eating disorder and able to put myself in the spotlight for all to see and judge in a bodybuilding compatition. That may be too personal for you, but I have nothing to hide.
Nah, it's not to personal at all. I'm a walking open book so I understand where you're coming from. I'm really sorry, even though I know that doesn't help. If there was something I could do I would. You have made such amazing personal progress, I really hope that you find a way though everything that is going on and get back on the track.

Cheers!

Tattoogirl4
04-11-2006, 09:53 PM
I've been working really hard with my family and a therapist on my grief for my sister and nephew, and I have been putting a lot of thought into competition. I've decided that my sister would wanted me to still compete and follow my heart. I have been planning on competing this years for 2 years now, and I'm going to overcome my grief and COMPETE in a figure competition or two!!!! Wish me luck. Oh also if anyone knows how to go about getting a slonser or help with all of the expenses please let me know because the cost is my main concern. I know I have the motivation and the drive....just not the funds. WOOHOOO! I feel like my the life is back in me!!!!

Luvdogs
04-11-2006, 11:29 PM
Way to go!! I'm sure your sister would want you to follow your dreams, that's all any of us want for our loved ones, to be happy and fulfilled. Good for you!

Unfortunately I don't know a thing about getting sponsors. Is there a local health food store/fitness/gym type place that would sponsor? As my hubby says, "if you don't ask, you don't get"! You've been through a lot more than the word "no".

hsakib
04-12-2006, 06:46 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i want to gain some lean mass(get big in size) first and then loose some bf% for more definition? how can it happen and what do i need to to? thanks for any help..

golfGirl
04-12-2006, 06:12 PM
WOW! You look amazing! Are you sharing what you have done to get to this level? I am also 40 (ish) so you are a HUGE inspiration to me! Really nice!!!

Elise

Iwannapumpw8
04-12-2006, 07:45 PM
Hey, those are some nice pictures and I think that if you keep working hard on what ever you doing you be ok.

Tattoogirl4
06-27-2006, 11:57 AM
I have decided to compete after all. I'm doing the Caveman Classic in MO July 29th. I've been dieting for 10 weeks and training my ass off. Literally! I am down to 12% bodyfat and weight 137lbs. I'll post pictures from the show. I am getting my suits detailed and can't wait for the show. I'm nervous and excited at the same time!

MuscleMom
06-27-2006, 03:38 PM
You look fabulous! (such a beautiful smile too :D )

Good luck with the training, etc... :)

Tattoogirl4
09-30-2006, 08:52 AM
I won the Figure tall class at the Caveman. I was 9% and about 134lbs at 5'8". I have picture I just haven't tried to post them yet.

moisy
09-30-2006, 10:17 AM
A big congrats on the win!!!! :D That is fantastic - you must be feeling incredilble after all of your hard work, determination and effort. I am really looking forward to seeing the photos from your competition. Take care and enjoy some down time now that the comp. is over. ;)

Tattoogirl4
07-21-2008, 04:06 AM
www.cassieroseonline.com is where I posted my photo's on my blog.

LoveCode3
07-21-2008, 05:13 AM
You look great. Getting really ripped. Keep it up :D

Tattoogirl4
07-28-2008, 08:53 AM
I'm a little over 2 weeks out from the Europa Super Show! August 16th in Dallas TX.