PDA

View Full Version : is it enought?

komar
10-08-2004, 08:28 AM
hi girls,
I workout 5x at week. I need know how many sets are Ok for one body part.
my schedule is:

Mo - chest 4x3x10 + cardio {20-30min}

Tu - back 4x3x10 + cardio {20-30min}

We - legs 5x3x10-12, calv 2x3x10, abs..mostly 3-4x3x 15-20

Thur - schoulders 4x3x10 + cardio {20-30min}

Fri - bic 3x3x10, tri 3x3x10 + cardio {20-30min}

Sat - abs at home

Sun - OFF

Is it enough or too much ?? what do you think, my goal is have nice lean muscle and lost abdominal fat.

M Calavera
10-09-2004, 04:07 PM
You've got too much cardio in your routine. Cut it back to 2-3 times a week only, and try do HIIT for about 20-30 minutes. That should be enough.

M Calavera
10-09-2004, 04:15 PM
"almost the same problem I have...I workout few months and years to hard...too much cardio hard training...low calorie...now I know it's crazy..I can't do it..5x at week not eating...now I try add littel bit calorie..cut cadio and I gaining...I'm unhappy, but I must add calorie because I have healty problems I'm 5'6" 111-114lb. Almost year I haven't menstruation, I don't know what hve I doing."

You posted that reply earlier to a different thread... I just wanna say that in my opinion, missing a period once every blue moon is bad, but understandable, because that's what happens when you train hard, but not having a period for a year??.... You're obviously training way too hard and not eating right... keep your calorie intake high.

You should check out some other threads here, there are several really knowledgable people around here to give you advice... to name but a few: moody_weasel, imperfectly_lou, Buffedwildcat, msfit... They all know what they're talking about, and you should ask them for some advice. The people in the forum are great - always willing to answer questions and help out. I'm a newbie, and although I now know a lot about nutrition, I don't think it's fitting for me to give advice just yet cos I'm just starting out myself...

I hope someone else can be more helpful.