PDA

View Full Version : Quick stack switching question

beaverfever
06-29-2007, 07:42 AM
Im currently taking a n.o. product (2 Methyl 13-c) and cee and was thinking about trying a CL stack when my current one ends. I will have been on it for around 40 days (1 cycle). Is this a pretty typical length for a cycle or should I entertain the idea of cycling it up to 80 days for max gains? Also once I quit this product how long should I stay off the supps b4 switching to another N.O and creatine product (WF/GM/PW likely). Appreciate any help

Black_Dread
06-29-2007, 07:44 AM
Im currently taking a n.o. product (2 Methyl 13-c) and cee and was thinking about trying a CL stack when my current one ends. I will have been on it for around 40 days (1 cycle). Is this a pretty typical length for a cycle or should I entertain the idea of cycling it up to 80 days for max gains? Also once I quit this product how long should I stay off the supps b4 switching to another N.O and creatine product (WF/GM/PW likely). Aprreciate any help

N.O they usually say around 2 weeks i believe is a pretty good time.. just so ur body can take a break from the stims..... creatine jump right into ur next creatine whichever one you order :)

WF/GM/PW great stack alot of people use it/ really like it! good luck

kEEnan6
06-29-2007, 07:49 AM
Im currently taking a n.o. product (2 Methyl 13-c) and cee and was thinking about trying a CL stack when my current one ends. I will have been on it for around 40 days (1 cycle). Is this a pretty typical length for a cycle or should I entertain the idea of cycling it up to 80 days for max gains? Also once I quit this product how long should I stay off the supps b4 switching to another N.O and creatine product (WF/GM/PW likely). Aprreciate any help

if you're happy with the results so far, do it for another cycle. Otherwise you can jump into another creatine. WF, PW, GM are a good choice like crusader said.

If your NO2 supp has stims, I'd take a 2 week break from it. If you're just taking the No2 by itself you don't need breaks