PDA

View Full Version : Critique my cutting diet, please.

MonarchX
10-06-2004, 04:13 PM
Morning, 8:30 AM - Oat Meal with yogurt OR rice+whole wheat flakes with yogurt, and I alwayd drink 1/2 cup of fatless milk.

Lunch, 11:30 AM - 2 whole wheat bread slices + fatless turkey or fatless ham

Before working out, 2:45 PM - veggies (lettuce, onions, broccoli) + 1 can of fatless chicken in water (65g protein). I use faltess dressing for veggies, 1 slice of whole wheat bread.

After working out, 4:00 PM - Toufou soup (thats fatless, only 35 calories) with 1 can of fatless chicken in water (65g protein), 1 slice of whole wheat bread.

Evening, 7:30 PM - 1-2 steaks, 1-2 chicken breasts, 1-2 servings of salmon. A little bit of fruit (up to 7-8 pieces of starberries, or grapes, or 1 banana).

Daily cardio: 500 calories burn.

Height: 6'2
Weight: 175lbs (lost 20lbs in 6 months).

Please, tell me what things I should change about my diet. I am CUTTING, yet maintaing muscle along with getting small muscle increases (I don't really get more massive, but more defined and much stronger).

Would eating that yogurt and those fruits GREATLY hinder my diet or just a little?

Note: yogurt is fatless, and I usually eat the flakes, NOT oatmeal since I hate it from the bottom of my heart.

MonarchX
10-06-2004, 05:36 PM
bump

MonarchX
10-06-2004, 08:26 PM
bump

391rippy
10-06-2004, 08:47 PM
looks pretty good. make sure the yogurt you are eating is the non sugary stuff. most yogurts have around 40g's of sugar, and that's just not good. i personally like the Atkins carb control yogurt, it's aight. post workout i would suggest a whey protein shake instead of chicken. whey will get in you quicker and be much more effective for your muscles. same thing for preworkout. i would add a casein protein shake before bed. also, try adding some flax seed oil or fish oil to your diet. try splitting up your meals a little bit, so that you're eating every 2.5 hours, not every 3.5. this will keep your metabolism high. you may also want to add an EC stack to speed up your fat loss; this is just an idea though. other than that, it looks pretty good. just needs a lil bit of tweaking. good luck with your weight loss, keep us posted on how it works for ya

MonarchX
10-06-2004, 08:50 PM
looks pretty good. make sure the yogurt you are eating is the non sugary stuff. most yogurts have around 40g's of sugar, and that's just not good. i personally like the Atkins carb control yogurt, it's aight. post workout i would suggest a whey protein shake instead of chicken. whey will get in you quicker and be much more effective for your muscles. same thing for preworkout. i would add a casein protein shake before bed. also, try adding some flax seed oil or fish oil to your diet. try splitting up your meals a little bit, so that you're eating every 2.5 hours, not every 3.5. this will keep your metabolism high. you may also want to add an EC stack to speed up your fat loss; this is just an idea though. other than that, it looks pretty good. just needs a lil bit of tweaking. good luck with your weight loss, keep us posted on how it works for ya

I eat about 2 spoons of peanutt butter every day, thats extra 200 calories, but I think it has the right oils.
I want to do it all naturally to prove thats it possible to get fit without shakes, stacks, and stuff like that.