PDA

View Full Version : anyone like me!

pintdi
10-06-2004, 03:47 PM
im am a 21yo female who just cant add weight, im only tipping scales at 90lbs, anyone else in this boat or has been in the past. Are there any other petites on here like me. any advice/tips

Ivey_Itch
10-06-2004, 04:46 PM
Hi! No, sorry..i easily gain weight and it's hard for me to lose it.. arg.. but I just was curious.. how tall are you? :)

rainbowbrite
10-06-2004, 05:03 PM
Hi Pintdi,
How tall are you? What are your goals? I have a had a really hard time putting on weight until I learned to eeat and train properly. I always went by what I read, which is usually written by females who don't have the same problem as us. I learned o put on weight I actually needed to spend less time in the gym. I did this by building my w/o routine around compound movements and sticking to a 3 or 4 day split. I took 2 recovery days off from lifting, and only did cardio on days I didnt lift. I kept my cardio sessions to 2 or 3 sessions for only 20 minutes. As for eating, I took in simple carbs imediately following lifting, and then ater every hr or 2 after my work out, consuming complex carbs. I gradually upped my calories so that I was comsuming about 2500-3000 calories a day. You caloric intake may be a little different depending on your workouts, your height and your goals. Hope this helps a little though. Good luck!
RB

rainbowbrite
10-06-2004, 05:08 PM
Sorry, was reading through another post and forgot to mention...make sure when you are lifting you are lifting heavy...heavy weights is the only way to put on size.

moody_weasel
10-07-2004, 05:29 AM
im am a 21yo female who just cant add weight, im only tipping scales at 90lbs, anyone else in this boat or has been in the past. Are there any other petites on here like me. any advice/tips

Seadra is working hard to up her weight. Check out her threads and "Sea's journal" in the Journaling section.

Xanatos
10-07-2004, 07:24 AM
Either that guy is over 6'2" or you're under 4'10" in height.