PDA

View Full Version : once more and the last time please!!

komar
10-06-2004, 02:09 PM
Hi, I'm very very unhappy and dissapoitme girl. I need some advice and clarify why now I'm gaining??? I'm 5'6" 111-114girl. Explain me please, I'm trying now loseing abdominal fat. My lower abs is littel bit bigger not flat. I would like see my abs, so I' can't!! I workout 2 years, I workout 5x at week hard really, and 4x at week cardio {20-30min}. so here is my yesterday's eating schedule:

1. 1/2 cup cooked oatmela {13 g carbs}
1/4 cup dry oat bran {for fiber intake} {10 g carbs but 7g fiber}
20 g protein {eggs or cottage chee}
sometimes I add for taste Fiber one cereal 1/4 cup or 3 Tb FF yoghurt

2. protein 20-25 g {tuna, eggs, chicken..}
veggies
sometimes 1/4 cup rice or barley

before workout
3. 1/2 cup cooked oatmeal + for taste 3Tb yoghurt+ 1/4 cup oat bran
20 g protein

4. protein 20g {shake or cottage chee, chicken..
veggies or sometimes 1 piece of fruit {plums or grapefruit or apples}

5. 25 g protein {fish, chicke...]
veggies { lettuce, broccoli, peppers, tomatoes or cucumber...}

6. sometimes if I'm hungry eggs or littel bit cottage

as fat source sometimes I add 1 teas olive oil to my veggies or sometimes I eat peanuts or almond butter 1 teas daily.

so this is arounf +-

CARB - 78g carbs but from this 23g fiber so NET CARB 55g but I don't coun veggies

PROTEIN - 110-130g +-
FAT - 12-20g

So my calorie intake is daily between 1000-1400 cal. Each day I eating almost same food, sometimes I add some fruit or rice or lentils.

So explain me why I CAN'T LOST ANY INCH , POUND NOTHING....and why my scale show me more than before, why my pants are tighter..I can't eat less already!! what's wrong?? I must tell yet that I lifting more weights than before, and 6 months I had only 107pounds. Now I eat very clean food than before so where can be problem help me!!! and one more stuff..I'm going on restroom only 3x at week...so I feel as ballon.
PLease!!!

Girlie
10-06-2004, 03:10 PM
you're eating too little, increase your calorie intake. . . your body is in starvation mode

komar
10-06-2004, 03:26 PM
ok thanks but I don't know how many calorie, how many carbs, protein, fat is OK for me now...if my body starve..please what do you think??

SEADRA
10-06-2004, 05:14 PM
To much fiber will block you up unless your drinkng lots of water. If your lower abs are bigger it's probaly more Blockage. With that height and weight it cant be that much fat.

Lil Bullet
10-06-2004, 09:41 PM
not only are total calories deficient, but you should definetly be taking in more protein. you should be eating in grams at almost double what you weigh, for you that's about 230 grams a day.

MsFit
10-06-2004, 09:52 PM
I think you need to increase the complex carbs for a couple of weeks, then wean them out slowly. You are not giving your body a reason to lose fat until you mix it up a bit by carb rotation. Remember, it's built for adaption. You have to always be a step ahead of the body.

imperfectly_lou
10-07-2004, 12:51 AM
No, your fat is NOT ok... your body needs a minimum of 0.3g of fat per pound. So for 110lbs, that is 33g for you. Fat is NOT the enemy... I love avocado, nuts, peanut butter!

Emma-Leigh
10-07-2004, 01:35 AM
Hi, I'm very very unhappy and dissapoitme girl. I need some advice and clarify why now I'm gaining??? I'm 5'6" 111-114girl. Explain me please, I'm trying now loseing abdominal fat.

...So explain me why I CAN'T LOST ANY INCH , POUND NOTHING....and why my scale show me more than before, why my pants are tighter..I can't eat less already!! what's wrong??

I am not going to give you advice on how to loose more weight. You are already too skinny.

I gave you advice in your other thread - you need to eat a lot more than you are eating and focus on your weight training so you can gain some weight.

I urge you to reconsider trying to loose more weight from where you are now.

hb52879
10-07-2004, 01:02 PM
No, your fat is NOT ok... your body needs a minimum of 0.3g of fat per pound. So for 110lbs, that is 33g for you. Fat is NOT the enemy... I love avocado, nuts, peanut butter!

Totally agree! You may not be able to digest all that fiber appropriatley until you add some more fat.

Last year I went through the same thing and was practically in pain for all the fiber and water I was drinking but I just couldn't go. I added about 20gm more fat from Flax and fish and it was total relief.

komar
10-07-2004, 03:00 PM
thanks a lot for gold advices. But can someone me explain..why I gaining?? Why my clothing are thigher? I'm confused!!

komar
10-08-2004, 07:33 AM
hi, today I check up my weight and scale showen me 115,5 lb..I can't belive what happening with me..whats wrong?? How can I explain it girls??

Girlie
10-08-2004, 09:27 AM
we've all been explaining it. . . your body thinks that there is some kind of famine and that it won't be able to get food, so it's storing every single calorie you eat and slowing your metabolism down as low as it will go. . . unless you eat more calories, more protein, and more fats your body will continue to store everything and burn as little energy as possible

cad2
10-09-2004, 05:44 AM
Komar, I had the exact same thing happen to me about a year ago, and with the help from everyone on this site i was able to get back into check. I was lifting alot and not adding enough calories so I started to put on weight.Like you I am also slender I am 5,5' and weigh about 118 with a bf of 17% . I normally weighed around 107 but with the help of weights I put on a few pounds for the better, I feel great now but it took a while for me to find the right balance of calories in verses calories out trust me it will work. My problem was that I was overtraining and a cardio addict so listen to everyone when they tell you to adjust your routine you really have to mix it up. I went through a time where I put on weight really fast not realizing that this was a natural bi product of weight lifting it frightened me due to the fact that now matter how hard I tried I could never put on weight, so I drastically cut calories and added more cardio, huge mistake I was still lifting weights, so my body needed many more calories than I was giving it so again instead of losing weight I again gained. It wasn't until I started really listening to the advice I was given by everyone hear that I saw a change. The first week I adjusted my weight lifting a bit with the help of this site, I was completely overtraining added more protein and fats the good ones like nuts and olive oils I still do cardio 5 x a week but only for 30 min, I think even that' a bit much but old habits die hard. Well anyway after about two weeks I had lost 3 pounds and didn't fell bloated and awful, now I have my days where I go up and down but overall I feel great everything is in balance most of the time if I do put on a few pounds I always come back and post it and get such great advice from everyone here that it doesn't take long for me to sort it out and get back on track. Good luck and please try taking some advice from the knowledgable people here, mabie adjust your weights bit, you could be over training lower your cardio add a few more calories only clean and see what happens, It's trial and error but you will figure it out. I wish you good luck