PDA

View Full Version : Where to get MuscleNOW

Tattoogirl4
10-03-2004, 11:29 PM
I am sorry. I talked all about the book that I am training by and didn't even put where to find information on it in case anyone is interested in checking it out. As far at I know you can only get it online at musclenow.com or incredibody.com. The website had a ton of information on his book. So you know what you're buying.

MsFit
10-04-2004, 01:44 AM
Whoa...that sales page is probably longer than the book. :eek:

Tattoogirl4
10-04-2004, 09:31 PM
That is just what I thought. I keep in contact with the author. He is the most thorough person when it comes to explaining things. He sends you a contact after buying his book...kinda like a personal online trainer. I write him with questions about my training and diet very often and he send me awsome replies that are very well thought out and answer my questions and then some. He's super helpful. It's the best thing I've ever done for myself. I was stuck in a plateau for a year until I bought that book. I actually have visible muscles now!!!!

Tattoogirl4
12-20-2004, 02:29 PM
LIke I said in the other furom. FANTASTIC book. The author is a very educated on the training for MEN. I just ended up being bored to death with it. OR something. I think that there is only so much men can instruct women on training. I am much happier with my program now that a pro fitness champion has helped me out with.

To each there own I guess.